Pandabear

Current/Dream Gear

Your current and dream gear/instruments

Violin was the first instrument I learned to play and I've been playing it for years now. This my awesome Karl Willhelm Violin.
634079952760098178.jpg

This was my first guitar. A takamine acoustic guitar G series. Its one of the best acoustic guitars I’ve ever played and sounds better than other guitars that are $300 or more in its price range. Vibrant, loud and awesome resonance.
992295_434592_290.jpg

The two other guitars I own are a Schecter Omen Extreme 6 in Trans Ocean blue

schecter-omenextreme-blue-sm.jpg

And my most prized possession, a Ibanez S5470 Prestige Red Viking.

566816.jpg

I have two pairs of amps. A Marshall MG30FX 30 watt combo practice amp which is great for practicing at home with headphones or a band. Plus a Peavey 100watt valveking head and valveking 4x12 cabinet halfstack for filling in much larger spacious rooms.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBh8AWfRy0PFDWwTaN-XMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR72eTR_8UExlmx2kbU9Bc

Aside from that I’ve got a SM58 mike, a crybaby wah pedal in additions to other guitar pedals and some cables. So that’s everything I killed myself to get.

Now my dream gear.

A Les paul studio deluxe. :domo:

41KBEpc9NaL.jpg

Current gear

Guitar

Fender_MexStratCandyAppleR_m.jpg

90s Fender Strat Mex, candy apple red. It's dying so I need a new one.

Amp

241926.jpg

An Orange Crush Pix 12L. Really small one, just for at home so the neighbours won't complain.

Bugera_V22_4b6ceae5051d6.jpg

Bugera V22 valve combo. Lovely sound for a cheap price. The clean channel is just wow.

Pedals (in order)

This1sMyne Mini Solo Booster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Devi Ever Torn's Peaker

Malekko Ekko 616

EHX LPB-1

ISP Decimator

I'll add my dream gear later.

I don't own a instrument or anything like that, but there's no doubt about what kind of a guitar I would love. But since I know nothing about guitars I'll just post a picture of God himself playing the two guitars I'd love to own:

220px-John_Fogerty.jpg

JohnFogerty.jpg

:wub:

And of course I'd love to own all of this:

Boris+amplifier+worship.jpg

I'd drone myself to heaven if I owned that shit.

:wub:

have collected quite a bunch of stuff over the time,

(click to enlarge)

guitars:

bottom row left to right:

Gretsch Synchromatic modified with two p90 pickups,

(tenor saxophone selmer mark6),

5-String ESP-LTD Bass Guitar,

Ibanez RG270 modified with two passive EMG HZ3 Humbuckers

top row : inflatable Gibson Les Paul Studio Custom :P ,

4-String Peavey Milestone Bass-Guitar,

Michael Kelly Patriot Baritone-Guitar with two Gibson 490 (or so?) Humbuckers

and a still unfinished self-build Strat, which will get a p90 on the bridge and a Singlecoil on the Neck

Amps

ImageImage

Randall RH 200 Solid State Head,

Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab,

Ashdown Peacemaker 20 all-tube Combo,

Hughes&Kettner Basskick 707 Fullstack

(and on the pics aswell my Selmer Sopran- and Alt-Saxophone)

Other:

Presonus Firepod 8 Channel Micpreamp/Soundcard,

Hughes&Kettner Metal Master Recording Tube-Preamp (this thing is awesome!!!!),

Dunlop Crybaby Wah,

Self built Fuzzbox,

Hughes&Kettner Warp T Distortion Pedal

Boss MT2 Metalzone Distortion Pedal

lots of stuff, seems like a hopeless gear-slut :P but everything is rather cheap low-end and used from ebay :P (except for the Saxophones, these b****es are expensive....),

and i'll get rid of the amps soon, since i'm not much of a live-musician but a recording one and nowadays actually recording a loud amp+cabinet is not usefull anymore.

good recording preamp (or digital modeling amp) + impulse response gets equal, if not better results.

Dreamgear?

i guess that mesa boogie rectifier recording preamp might be pretty cool

and i'm quite a fan of Gazette Aoi's Guitar

4 Pickups? sweet, too bad its not longscale, don't really like those short necks...

so, enough showing off :P

Current Gear: "Daedalus" custom Ludwig drumkit. Zildjian and Factory Metal Cymbals. Gibraltar and Axis Hardware. Remo heads, ProMark and HipTrix sticks.

Dream Gear:[/b] MOAR DRUMS! Octobans, lots more cymbals, perhaps Sonor or Tama if not just custom Keller shells. Would like to expand digital kit to model my acoustic one better.

ESP V and EX series, Mana, Sakito, Hitsugi models.

Krank or Randall Full Stack! Then the lessons to learn how to actually play guitar...

man, i would kill for that alesis edrumkit, it sucks to "play" the drums on the keyboard :P

i have a little update on my gear aswell...

ImageImageImage

left: self-built strat is ready, sounds pretty cool, finally a single coil-guitar that doesn't sound like the utter garbage the metoool-ibanez singlecoil produces :P

middle: self built cigarbox baritone guitar. awesome thing to play around, sounds pretty cool actually has some unique features due to its fretlessness ^^

right: a little modification i did a while ago, to make my ibanez a tad more useless, but a shitload more awesome

Okay, I know this isn't so impressive but... : D

My lovers:

casio_ctk-591.jpg

Casio CTK-591

williamssinkeppi.jpg

Williams 34" Mini-Gibson (and some lousy 3W amp... >__>)

milleniumminsetti.jpg

Something that will be mine soon: Millenium MX jr. (junior drum set)

~

My dream:

UNELMA.jpg

Some white grand piano. I love their sound ~

UNELMA6.jpg

Hagstrom Viking Semi-Acoustic Bass

UNELMA5.jpg

Fender Wayne Kramer Stratocaster

UNELMA9.jpg

ESP LTD GL-200 MT

+ good amp. :>

Current gear

Fender Standard Jazz Bass (first bass, and right now still my only bass. No regrets. Also I can proudly call myself a Fender Jazz player. That tone :wub:)

10654-fender-standard-jazz-bass-black-rosewood-large.jpg

Peavey TNT 115S bass amp (I like the graphic equalizer & the built in chorus effect, but it's a super old model & I got it used at a meh condition, so I can't play around much with the control panels because it's all wonky. Oh well, moving away, getting a new amp.)

tnt115s.jpg#.UFOW0o1lS3I

Boss Bass Chorus CEB-3 (hasn't been too useful because I have a built-in chorus in my amp, but it will be when I get a new amplifier)

ceb_3lrg.jpg

Boss Synth Bass SYB-3 (not the latest model, but I got it used for cheaper. But I haven't got to play around much with this because my wonky amp just can't take it.)

syb3.jpg

Yamaha Pacifica (got it in 8th grade, don't remember the model, can't find the exact picture, but it's red body, black pickguard, & rosewood fingerboard. Still need to remove one of the springs at the back that keep making this go out of tune. But I'm ok with being a minimalist, I'm not really a guitar player, I'm a bassist! I just use guitar + fx to compose songs or derp around.)

yamaha-pacifica-pac012-double-cutaway-electric-guitar-in-metallic-red.jpg

Zoom GFX3 (I also got this ages ago, but only recently figured out how to appreciate it, this one's coming with me wherever I go)

Zoom_gfx3.jpg#.UFOZFY1lS3I

Orange Crush Pix 12L (haven't really used this, also I realized that I can just plug my guitar into the Zoom pedal then straight to my headphones or regular speakers, so that's what I'll do in the future. But I do like the sound of Orange ^^)

241926.jpg

REAPER daw (It's like ProTools but cheap, and supposedly full of all the freebies the nerdy users make themselves. But I still haven't quite figured out how to install & use them correctly because I'm nearly tech-illiterate, but want to learn all the techie shit. At least I can use basic effects and do a decent cut & paste. I need a teacher for the more advanced stuff, and my school is short of such classes. Even that grad student freaked out & dropped that class when she saw ProTools... that made me feel superior in a school that's so out of touch with present day music XD)

fig3-Reaper_main_screen.jpg

Audio Technica 2020 USB mic (Used it a few times for basic recording of stuff to tweak around in REAPER & ProTools. Very fitting for my skill level. Also, I've had such a bad experience trying to install a firewire audio interface that I'm not ready to get back there any time soon. Plus my new laptop has no firewire. It's ok, USB technology should get better in time... :( )

DV016_Jpg_Large_272999.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream gear (soon to come true, at least for the combo bass amp)

I'm right now considering whether to get a Line6 Lowdown 110 or Fender Rumble 75. Guess I can decide once I get to the music store to try & buy one of them for real.

The Line6

DV016_Jpg_Large_480048_V.jpg

The Rumble

2315500020_frt_wmd_001.jpg

As for DREAM dream gear

Warwick Corvette Ash fretless, 5 strings, nirvana black (Aside from the fretless "mwah" & the extra 5th string, it would sound quite different from my Fender because of the ash body. Also, I'm tired of carrying a 4.5kg bass on my shoulder, this Warwick would be SO much lighter since I'm such a wimpy girl. AND I want to be able to play an equivalent of 24 frets, it's just too damn annoying when I can't even hit that high E D:< )

warwickcorvetteashfretl.jpg

ESP (Edwards) Forest 128B (I'm kind of drawn to this mostly because of its look and it's a neck-through model. But it's also ash body, and in that case I might still choose the Warwick. Also, I dunno what to think about active pickups... right now I kind of like the sound of passive better. Plus right now I just want a fretless 5 string, dunno if they have that variation for the Edwards).

E-FR-128BBA_BK.jpg

Orange Terror Bass 500 (I don't have any experience playing in a place big enough to need this kind of amp, but I just like orange, and if I'm a rich-ass kid, I might get this just for fun XD that's such a bad reason...)

Terror-Bass-500-front.jpg

Korg microKey 61 + Legacy bundle software (for when I've figured out how to use computer for music... uggghh it's been a frustrating 3-year effort with almost no guidance)

korg-microkey-61.jpg

recently bought a really cheap used china SG-Junior copy in motherfuckin' pink! :wan-44:

then did some modifications to it, new pickup covers and added a neck-pickup to it, great guitar!!

before

kgrhqfrufcnypcsbqqpeyz1zw603U145Z.jpg

after

740558_4025683412675_163893758_o.jpg

now that is what i call an appropriate doom-metal axe :D kawaii as fuck

My current gear:

FA-100. I just started playing guitar so I had to go for the cheap solution.

0950816021frtwlg0016223.jpg

Aerosonic Piano. Currently relearning how to play piano. :D

baldwinacrosonicpiano.png

My dream gear:

ESP D-DR-300. I love the design on this thing. Couldn't lay my eyes off it ever since I first saw it.

ddr300.jpg

ECLIPSE-II FR

eclipse2frblk.png

Recently acquired a red vintage telecaster to my guitar collection for free. Electronics need fixing but I'm thinking of using it for some shoegazing. And now that I'm writing some shoegaze stuff and perhaps starting a band( if I can find people who want to shoegaze where I live) I started eyeing gear.

Want a Yamaha Spx90 processor. Used by My Bloody Valentine and tons of other shoegaze bands.

xpalmq.jpg

TC Helicon Reverb pedal for vocals

2rmock7.jpg

Wanna run my guitar out of this little power house tube amp. A Bugera V5 5W 1x8

a9z79.jpg

Need a Flashback x4 delay for seas of analog and tape delays.

27wsl1y.jpg

Going to wet everything in this awesome Holy Grail Reverb plus pedal.

2qvfpko.jpg

And a Dirty Rat pedal for tons of fuzz.

16j3kzs.jpg

And if I ever can, I want this 1964 Gibsom Es300 with tremelo arm.

35n7yft.jpg

Recently acquired a red vintage telecaster to my guitar collection for free. Electronics need fixing but I'm thinking of using it for some shoegazing. And now that I'm writing some shoegaze stuff and perhaps starting a band( if I can find people who want to shoegaze where I live) I started eyeing gear.

Want a Yamaha Spx90 processor. Used by My Bloody Valentine and tons of other shoegaze bands.

xpalmq.jpg

I believe the SPX90 was actually secondary to Shield's twin Midiverb II setup, which produced the majority of the reverse reverb stuff. I remember reading an interview that explained most of the stuff on the albums at least was a Midiverb II patch 45 set to 100% wet signal. I have one and it does sound extremely similar to what he uses. Also fairly confident the SPX90 was heavily used by Slowdive as well, so that's tight.

Surprised this thread isn't more active. Going to bump it with my new setup. Put together a sort of "minimal rig" today for smaller/local shows/anything that isn't touring when moving numerous cabs and heads likely isn't worth it.

cQYWqf3.jpg

Sunn SL260 60w 2x12 -> Peavey Supreme 160 (slave) -> Fender GE 412 4x12

The Sunn is fairly loud on its own (unsurprisingly), but with the Peavey slaved to it the sound is massive. The Sunn stays at max pretty much all the time because for some reason the tone kinda sucks at anything below 8ish.

The full "touring" rig is pretty similar. Instead of just a Peavey slave, the Sunn goes into a Fender Roc Pro 1000 which powers its own 2x15 cab and then cascades into the Peavey powering two 4x12s. It's exceptionally loud and very VERY clean even at max thanks to the ridiculous headroom in the SL260.

Pedalboard is fairly simple considering I play in shoegaze bands. If I recall correctly, the signal chain is:

Electro-Harmonix Micro Metal Muff -> Behringer DD600 -> Nose True Bypass Looper (essentially serving as a footswitch for an Alesis Midiverb II) -> Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi -> Electro-Harmonix Holier Grail -> Digitech JamMan Solo -> amp

Will probably replace the Metal Muff with its larger variant (for more tone controls) and toss a Rat II somewhere in there as well. Might also add in an SPX90 just after the Midiverb II, but only if I can find one really cheap.

Finally, the guitar going into this mess is a Fender Vintage Modified Jazzmaster. I have a number of other guitars on a rack in my room, but they don't really get pulled out enough to be worth mentioning. They're all either retired live guitars or more suited for recording.

As for dream gear, probably a Roland JC-120, Fender Twin Reverb, Sunn Model T (or 200S) and a number of boutique/vintage fuzz pedals that go for insane prices on ebay.

Hopefully the 2 or 3 gear nerds who read this over the next few years will find it somewhat interesting?

wow, that looks like a behemoth of an amp-setup! nice, very unique!

this here isn't all my own stuff, but over the last weekend i had a recording with my funkband at my university-studio, so i thought i'd share some gear-pron here...

my amp+cab, standard lead800 marshall 4x12 (celestion g12t75) and blackstar ht5r

8474_557756994288332_1103075924_n.jpg

due to the annoying frequency bums in the speaker, aswell as in the microphone we had to use a pretty "special" placement, which acted surprisingly well in the end

our guitarists FX-Chain. most of those are self-built ones

1001037_557736580957040_1599518364_n.jpg]

from left to right those are

OCD - Drivepedal Clone, TS808 Clone, Some Tremolo, FuzzFace Clone, Compressor, Phaser, Wah (Signal goes the other direction tho obviously.

in the end there was also a Danelectro Chorus and a boss re20 delay/reverb involved...

Vocal-Cabin during the BuildUp with an AKG SolidTube Tube-Microphone

1004573_557756280955070_83130279_n.jpg

Steinway Grand C miced with two Sennheiser MKH40

970721_557756304288401_997340995_n.jpg

Studio BuildUp. Guitar-Closet to the left, bassamp still uncoated in the middle, Steinway is behind those windows, Drums would be to the right

6321_557737254290306_18318396_n.jpg

Gretsch Drumkit with 20"Kick, 12"-14" Racktoms and 16"-18" Floortoms, Snare and Mini Sidesnare

936620_608093175881996_1523147464_n.jpg

Recording/Mixing-Console No.1 SolidStateLogic 32Channel Analog-Console and le me. it broke down halfways through the Recording tho

996065_608093715881942_1309256375_n.jpg

Recording/Mixing-Console No.2 ADT 24Channel Analog-Console and le me

img2529TQ6X0.jpg

I believe the SPX90 was actually secondary to Shield's twin Midiverb II setup, which produced the majority of the reverse reverb stuff. I remember reading an interview that explained most of the stuff on the albums at least was a Midiverb II patch 45 set to 100% wet signal. I have one and it does sound extremely similar to what he uses. Also fairly confident the SPX90 was heavily used by Slowdive as well, so that's tight.

Funny you mentioned slowdive, since I've been trying to get close to their shoegaze sound. They're my fave shoegaze band and I've been looking at their guitar/amp setups but still haven't been able to close to their sound with the gear I have. But good to know about the MidiVerb II and sick amps. They must sound huge. 

@bonsaijodelfisch

Holy hell, I'm jelly. I wish I had access to all that gear. And those mixing consoles! And i have to ask, how does that blackstar ht5r perform?

Since I've been becoming quite a gear head, I've also loved to own a pair of drums. Will probably be electronic drums since an acoustic set isn't possible. 

My last recent addition to my instruments was a tambourine.

1z1clzt.jpg

So many uses for such an inexpensive and easy to play percussive instrument. 

ohyeah, love those (sorta) P90 pickups, already have two guitars equipped with them (China SG and LP) and probably about to get another one (es335-copy) with them too...

...And i have to ask, how does that blackstar ht5r perform?...

it's a great amp i have to say, very marshally but with a few twists to it! it offers more gain than you'll ever need, but also has a very smooth transition in the crunch-area, a really simple two-channel setup and a nice sounding reverb for live (wouldn't use it for recording tho). the eq is also quite powerfull in combination with the ISF-control, it can go from mid-muddy doom to almost 5150-esque djent sounds if you put a tubescreamer in front. also it can be surprisingly loud for its 5 watts. if you don't need your clean channel to be actually sparkly clean i'm pretty sure this one would cut a rehersal/gig with full on rock-drums too (and i just love the poweramp-saturation/distortion you can get with those low watteges).

sort of an old pic but my gears not changed that much.

SDC10089.jpg

Schecter Damien Ex-Baritone with a Nailbomb B&N set from BareKnuckle Pickups

1st Gen PRS Santana SE which sounds as sweet as the day i bought her so many years ago.

I do have an oldskool Yamaha Pacifica 312 which im currently in the process of doing up and making her into 'superstrat' - This pacifica in question was bought before Yamaha started using cheaper woods on their more budget guitars. Ive played a lot of guitar with rosewood fretboards and maple bodies and this guitar doesnt sound bad at all but it needs a serious overhaul. the pickups are out of phase or something but i dont play as much so i never really went out and got it fixed up.

as for dreamgear??

PRS Custom 24

Hizaki's ESP Custom

maiden.jpg

and id be a happy bunny.

as for amps, Id take a 5150 Cab, Fender Hotrod Deluxe (I love these amps) Laney VH100R or one of their Ironheart cabs.

Ive probably got a few other things i want but thats good enough for me i suppose.

This is all i have for now, Pretty crap... its best to avoid usb mics no matter what unless you're just using it for voice over commentary or something like that. 71W-DUvxSAL._AA1500_.jpg

Already posted this in the "last thing you bought"-thread but here in a little more detail

Laney AOR ProTube 50 Watt Head

i bought it a little bit on a hunch, since i still have and love my Blackstar HT5, but hey, i saw this amp on ebay and i was able to shoot it for 250 Bucks! who could've resisted?

Ky0csui.jpg?1

it is basically  a version of a hot-rodded Marshall LEAD800 2204 with a bunch of ECC83 in the preamp (4 i think?) and two EL34 in the poweramp.

it came out some time in the late 80s early 90s and is nowadays mostly know for beeing utilised by some of the more filthy sounding bands in the stoner/sludge/doom territory ("Sleep" used them for a while) despite them beeing actually quite versatile and nice sounding amps (well, just like you'd expect a marshall i guess...)

now where this amp becomes a bit "special" is with its channels and tone-section. the channels are used via two different inputs (would need an A/B-pedal then for channel switching, haven't tried if daisy-chaining is possible yet) where the "low" input seems to be the cleaner-option, is a tad darker and i think goes through only one of the preamp tubes. the "high" input then is the gain channel with 3 tubes plus a footswitchable gain-boost ("AOR-Circuit") with another added tube.

Weird thing is, the amp has like 3 different gain/volume knobs for the different channels and all plus a master-volume, but depending on wich input you are on and bosst on/off the seem to do different things, the preamp 1 volume for example is a volume-knob in low-input, but a gain knob on high-input. the preamps 2 volume knob has no funktion on low input, is a second gain knob on high-input, but is an additional level/volume pot again once the boost is activated etcetc...

it's just weird...

but once you find wich input you want to use and how much gain you can just leave it and that, maybe setteling on one of the knobs for gain and thats it :)

even more interesting tho is the tone section. it features your expected bass middle treble knobs that behave just like they should and give the amp a very old-school british kinda honky (in a good way) mid focused sound.

now each of those pots is a push-pull and when engage gives a boost to it designated areas. 

thats already nice and cool for the middle and treble section, as its not just a type of "well, could've just increased the range of the pot then, couldn't you" thing, it does something different that i have now clue what it is, but sounds nice.

a different kind of pony is the bass-boost. it works a bit different than the other ones in they way, that it's basically a EQed master-volume-defeat. that means that even with master volume dead down, when you engage that boost you have all the low end at full throttle screaming out of you cabinets, at the same time, when you all ready drive your amp balls to the wall it pretty much won't do a thing.

now that sounds pretty stupid at first, but actually this way you can influence this frequency band waaay more than with a conventional eq-pot, and at realistic band levels with maybe a third to halfway up this boost plays within very reasonable levels.

the whole thing with the boosts looks stupid on the paper, like why switch on all the boosts, can leave it all off then in the first place? but actually it switches the very nature of that amp so that you have pretty much two different kind of amps on your hand depending on the boosts. either old-school mid-heavy rock with the boosts off, or Mesa-Rectifier-esque bass-heavy grunting behemoth.

also it serves quite nice as a bass head too, might be not loud enough in a rehersal/gig setting tho, but sounds nice....

Current gear —

Fender Squier Bullet Strat

Jackson JS35RR 

Marshall MG50DFX

EHX Metal Muff

Dunlop Heil Talk Box Pedal

I haven't played in a couple of years, somehow the desire left me as I couldn't find what I was looking for; a band. I had some projects at school but that was it, probably because I am a woman the guys didn't want to form an actual band with me (yes, we had guys like this in school), and the dream kind of faded as I don't see myself in an all-girl band in my region as I do not really know any women around who enjoy the same type of music as I do. Which is why currently I do not really have any dream gear, but I always would have loved a Gretsch G6136CST White Falcon or a Gibson Thunderbird bass.

Current gear:

Warwick Corvette Standard 5-stringed bass

Kasuga - unknown 80:s lawsuit model bass

Ibanez RG550 guitar

Torque T1001EB bass combo

Korg Monotribe

Dream gear:

Rickenbacker 4001 or 4003 bass (or a good quality Japanese knock off ...may have the chance to grip one soon).

Various random drum machines, keyboards and synthesizers and stuff

A big fat modular Moog or Buchla system would be nice, but yeah, they're a bit out of my league to say the least.

Also, finding an old WASP at a somewhat reasonable price would be awesome!

All this of course require I stop spending all my money on records and booze and crap  :cry:

Soooo, this is a bit of a long shot.

as I'll be moving rather far in a few weeks, I'm selling a whole bunch of my gear. If any of you happens to live somewhere around Düsseldorf/Köln Germany and is interested in Guitar/Bass/Piano stuff, come have a look.

http://www.ebay.de/sch/phelyx86/m.html?item=131711065927&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Co-resurrecting this thread!

12265779_10208116965503279_8935422851263

1983 Ibanez Roadstar II RS100. Stock pickups. My main guitar.

12294768_10208116984223747_5839534642736

1996 Jackson Performer PS4. Ibanez V5 bridge pickup and GFS Fat PAF neck pickup.

12289523_10208116991343925_3105555695825

2005 Agile AL2500. Ibanez V5 bridge pickup and GFS Fat PAF neck pickup.

12079042_10208116997784086_6308959461868

2004 ESP Ltd H-207. DiMarzio PAF7 bridge pickup, stock Duncan Designed neck pickup.

12279167_10208116964903264_5362026364581

2012 Schecter Hellcat VI. Stock Seymour Duncan pickups.

12509391_10208483171858209_3457108110351

My pedalboard. Line6 FBV controller. Madbean Afterlife compressor, TC Electronic Shaker vibrato, TC Electronic MojoMojo overdrive, MXR Carbon Copy analog delay, Behringer Chorus Space-C.

NdOWMis.jpg

My amp. Line6 Vetta 2x12 combo. I find myself mostly using the Fender Twin model these days.

12376199_10208013332149127_5768700148740

Current Gear: ESP LTD-VIPER 330 -Lana Ashley Q

Epiphone Les Paul Special II (Recently Modded with EMG 81/85 pickups)-Marissa.

MH_RIG.jpg

Seeing as though its less of a hasle, I play/record everything digitally via Guitar Rig (combined with REAPER, Fruity Loops, and EZ Mix).