Sign in to follow this  
ricchubunny

Kaya - QUEEN

I overall love the album, it's so awesome.

It just like, all these time awaiting for a full length were so paid off.

Every tracks from this album are just so good, well produced, and not too much bullshit going on.

Every single instruments played were on it's place,

so there is no feelings that the music are too dense nor too quiet,

that usually may makes the listeners confused how should one enjoyed the album.

I love every song in this LP, all, old and new songs.

Everything just blend well, track by track,

there is no jumpy feeling as if we have skipped something every time a song finished and starts with another.

It is a happy album without having too much euphoria that most of the time can become two eyed dagger.

And it is very addictive, very playable,

the duration was perfect,

not too long which could makes some listeners bored to hell nor too short which makes some feels that there's something missing.

One can replay the album over and over without getting nauseous,

but makes them get into the music more and more instead.

Just like a fly who trapped into a Venus Flytrap's mouth,

once you listen it, you can never get out, you can never stop!

It is not serious album as in an album full technical and skills and shit.

It is music for the ears, not for showing off.

Most of the time when i listening to this album, i felt like going back to the 90s.

Where some good cool but sometimes can be corny without being too banal like Robert Miles was still reign.

O GOD, CHILDREN WAS SO AWESOME!

And i am very happy to have found this kind of sounds again in the 2K from Kaya.

Good techno, electronic, darkwave, whatever music. JOY!

Welldone, Kaya.

and i must especially note one track, that is:

Last Snow -piano ver.-

Damn! Damn! Damn!

I love this song,

it's been awhile since the last time i heard a good acoustic/unplugged version of any VK song from any VK artist.

This just so beautiful and serene.

And Kaya's has sang it well, it cropped into my heart. Very captivating.

He have a good voice. Not too vibrating like Gackt which turns annoying when used constantly,

nor too squeaky and whiney.

He sang it full of emotion without making it sounds too tragic.

Totally A Good track.

So Sadie, this is how you should do an unplugged, see?

And Sorciere, that reminds me with Showa era of Kamen Rider BGMs.

Most especially Kamen Rider Black xD~~~

It is so cool and so nostalgic for someone who grow up in the 90s with all these sentai,

kikaiju, tokusatsu, etc stuffs from the 80s like me.

I could seriously go on and on, but i need to control myself. So here is my thoughts about the album.

Brb, listening some more QUEEN, until BTW is out.

I will keep this short. Loved the album, some of the more "filler" (and I use that loosely) tracks grew on me with each listen. Highlights for me were Nouvelle Mariee, Sugar Rose, Addict (great to finally hear and know what song he was playing live on the Barairo Daikokai Nisshi DVD) and Transmigration; besides the singles of course. Shaneth said it best when he said Last Snow-piano version- was 100% better. Not only is it shorter, but more refined making it a better track for me. Great job for his second album :)

Great Hillary Duff image, but that doesn't... exactly answer my question.

A+ for having to have it spelled out, describing a song as "gay" when camp is intended only adds to the passive homophobia of the forum.

Well sorry I didn't know what fucking camp meant. Usually I just hear people say soemthing's "gay." The songs are pretty gay though, be real. I'm gay, I know gay. And they are gay. But that's okay. Because so is Kaya. It's just all very befitting. I don't think calling something gay that is actually intended to be gay is homophobic. And I don't think this forum is exactly homophobic either.

Well sorry I didn't know what fucking camp meant. Usually I just hear people say soemthing's "gay." The songs are pretty gay though, be real. I'm gay, I know gay. And they are gay. But that's okay. Because so is Kaya. It's just all very befitting. I don't think calling something gay that is actually intended to be gay is homophobic. And I don't think this forum is exactly homophobic either.

TVicCD8FmMs

and inb4 "I'm gay so I can't be homophobi-----oh".

your internalized homophoba is so sad!! praying 4 u!!

+1

Chill the fuck out people, it's just a review thread on a forum that barely anyone reads. There's no need to get so personal.

Why do Kaya threads keep ending in such butthurt?

Anyway, didn't get a chance to listen properly yet, so I need to steal my roommates cd sometime soon. But so far I still think Queen sounds like Schlager, but I did like Addict on first listen. And that's about everything I heard of it.

Why do Kaya threads keep ending in such butthurt?

Anyway, didn't get a chance to listen properly yet, so I need to steal my roommates cd sometime soon. But so far I still think Queen sounds like Schlager, but I did like Addict on first listen. And that's about everything I heard of it.

having a problem with homophobic language =/= butthurt.

fucking idiot.

Okay, that does it. Since people apparently can't be bothered to stick to the topic but have to derail this thread even after a mod has already interfered, I'm going to lock this. It seems there is nothing more to say about the actual album anyway.