LIDL

Show Your Desktop

Let me show you how it`s done:

gOwGAEV.jpg

Computer I found.

Split between French, English, and Japanese. Dunno how to convert it all to one language at a time, and have to restart it everytime I want to switch back to Japanese. Restarting takes almost 15 minutes. No joke.

All sorts of stuff new and old on my desktop, didn`t read it all so hopefully nothing incriminating.

Amongst the icons there seems to be C.V.`s I made for African people, research, and a rip by Linh-San/Sama/Senorita which I used to compare. The rip seems quite nice btw.

I don`t like to use computers outside of work so I don`t care about buying a new one, I mostly use this when I absolutely have to, or to store stuff on my External Drives, otherwise I do everything on my phone.

It's a virtual host manager (that I aptly called Kappa) I wrote for *nix to save myself from having to open the terminal and creating new virtual host files every time I needed to set up a local website.

I'm impressed that you picked up on the fact that it's a Kappa! It's a temporary icon (sprite is from a game) until I make a new one.

iHRzl0O.png?1

Oh, nice! I wish I was more familiar with using Linux. Probably, what is keeping me from ditching Windows is foobar2000. P:

But Windows works perfectly so far I have used it as a PHP development environment, though.

I have used so many Linux distros several times before, but I end up switching back to Windows each time eventually. =w=;;

Anyway, I'll give Linux a try again once I'm better at programming since it seems to be programmers friendly more than Windows.

Lately, I've been so into learning JavaScript. It's fun! XD

Here is where I code and see how it works.

wtj8t5.png

Edit: Trying to code a Rock-Paper-Scissors game. 8D

7gZr0Zj.jpg

Performance > Appearance

performance is always good, but the little that you gain through windows classic view shouldn't matter if you have a good enough computer... just sayin.

Performance > Appearance

Are you running windows on a bag of doritos? lol

And I mean you could at least run in windows basic which imo still looks a hell of a lot better...and if game performance is what you care about, most game switch you over to the basic theme anyways in full screen mode.

Edit: Not that it matters what I think about how your desktop looks at all lol. If you enjoy it, then I guess that is all that matters XD