LIDL

Show Your Desktop

gHZ3h2F.jpg

I had a second screen but i decided to get rid of it as i didnt really use it that much space is also an issue on my desk, I'll get it back later when i move into my loft after the conversion.

Nothing special, just wanted to show off XBMC since I just got finished with properly renaming/tagging ~100 of my anime series (and having to make some clearlogos w/ GIMP for obscure stuff).

10551609_1451675781778038_45085196415390

What are you using for your theme? I have found Arctic to be my favorite one so far (out of stuff that works on version 13).

What are you using for your theme? I have found Arctic to be my favorite one so far (out of stuff that works on version 13).

I'm using Ace right now which works pretty well on Gotham (other than the fact that my Haswell Intel driver corrupts the media flags and some of the graphics on certain viewtypes) (I also can't rollback =( ).

I was considering switching over to Aeon MQ5 since none of the viewtypes are corrupted and it looks almost identical to Ace (with a few modifications), but the horizontal main menu & glassy translucent look has me stuck with Ace.

Hopefully there will be a larger theme selection when the Frodo themes get updated.

I'm pretty new to XBMC, but I absolutely love it since I have KCP (Kawaii Codec Pack) as an external player (nice looking organizer/scraper in conjunction with accessibility of MPC-HC/madVR/xYSubFilter).

Surprised I didn't start using HTPC software years ago.

Love their new look, had to do it lol.

9MCReEx.jpg

: O How fabulous, that's the exact wallpaper I have right now! They always look just too god damn good! My mother dislikes the VK style so much, she's embarrassed when friends come round and see it. xD All the more reason to keep putting one on haha.