LIDL

Show Your Desktop

Xcz4v8S.png

With my current song obsession, 鴇沢直 - 【極黒のブリュンヒルデ オリジナル・サウンドトラック】 31.Rage your Destiny.

(Random) A logo for my (don't-know-when-to-finish) PHP framework, BlackBox.

2kiKAwq.jpg

^ your desktop reminds me of another user's desktop (orangetards is her nick or something like that). she also had only "random shit" folder there XD

edit: ah, found it http://www.monochrome-heaven.com/topic/742-show-your-desktop/page-14#entry287142

Lol yeah I hate my desktop being cluttered with random things, I seriously have 4 GBs of shit haha.

That's great XD

Guest MollyMouse

I recently reorganized my desktop

2likdo0.png

@kai_desu, I take it that it's a view through your window. Welcome to the Earth!  :P

VlVl677.jpg

This is my May 2014 desktop screenshot.

Revising my PSR-4 compliant autoloader class.

hD6Va4o.jpg

June 2014 desktop screenshot.

Btw, you can find some cool wallpapers here.

I thought it was ST at first glance. It looks identical to ST though. How do you like Atom so far? I wonder if it's gonna be a community-driven free text editor.

Lately, I haven't been coding anything in particular, but reading design pattern articles/ebooks, hoping that I can implement the right pattern into my code.

I like the feature's that it brings, but it is drastically slower than ST - which can be tough at times (especially if you're trying to open a large file).

It has great potential if they can work out the speed kinks - but at the same time it is understandable as it's built off of web technologies housed within a stripped down version of Google Chrome.

Also I highly recommend http://www.laracasts.com - while it's geared towards Laravel, you also learn about some pretty important design patterns. There's also http://rebuildinglaravel.com/ which is another good read that also goes over some design patterns.

Thanks, Kai! Design patterns are so complex. It seems to take me a while to understand most of them. :<

Anyway, here is my July desktop screenshot. This is my first attempt setting up a LAMP stack web server on CentOS 6.5.

Finally, I can get into using Linux while listening to music using foobar2000. VirtualBox is amazing. lmao!

pPLhzUn.jpg

vakSpbX.png

Lately, I have switched to using Ubuntu as my main OS, trying to customize desktop environment to fit my needs. Lotta things need to be fixed / added anyway.

Almost cried configuring everything manually though. lol