Sign in to follow this  
anieresus

4minute

Cube CEO Hong Seung Sung announced that 4Minute will be releasing a new Korean album in February, and that they are working very hard to meet the high expectations.

Definitely can't wait, DIAMOND was a fantastic album, and like 80% of it was old songs. Can't wait to hear the new one's!

Diamond was only great because we knew all the songs on there :P The new ones just weren't 4minute-ish.

I hope they'll put out something great again. I know they can do it.

Can't wait for G.NA's comeback either. Kind of scared for Beast's Japanese debut, but if they stick to their own style and don't change to typical Jpop-boyband-crap, then they'll be alright :-)

Cube CEO Hong Seung Sung announced that 4Minute will be releasing a new Korean album in February, and that they are working very hard to meet the high expectations.

Definitely can't wait, DIAMOND was a fantastic album, and like 80% of it was old songs. Can't wait to hear the new one's!

Really "fantastic"? Nice Vocabulary.

Diamond was only great because we knew all the songs on there :P The new ones just weren't 4minute-ish.

Can't wait for G.NA's comeback either. Kind of scared for Beast's Japanese debut, but if they stick to their own style and don't change to typical Jpop-boyband-crap, then they'll be alright :-)

I want more hiphop style and better/fiercer then For Muzik comeback. I really dont like DIAMOND much at all.

About G.NA im a bit curious, she is pretty good. I agree 100% about B2ST.

I want more hiphop style and better/fiercer then For Muzik comeback. I really dont like DIAMOND much at all.

About G.NA im a bit curious, she is pretty good. I agree 100% about B2ST.

I did like the way 4minute was going with Huh and I My Me Mine though. As long as they stay fierce :P

I wonder what kind of song they'll give G.NA. Most of the times I'm not really fond of solo artists. One of the only Korean ones I'm interested in (at times) is BoA. If they can make her do something that's not typical for girls like her then I'm up for it. But I don't want another ballad proving she can sing. We know that already.

I need to listen to G.NA I remember her being all right, but nothing really too special, but yeah for 4mintue I hope they go with something along the lines of the Hit Your Heart EP, because I think that was their best!

4Minute new maxi single "WHY" will be released at 2011/03/09 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A & B (1,500yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,000yen) will include CD only

[limited edition TYPE A CD track list]

01.WHY

02.태연하게 당연하게<平然??当??り????よ????>

03.웃겨(ウッキョ)<笑????ゃ??>

04.WHY(instrumental)

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]

01.WHY (PV)

02.WHY (PV-making)

[limited edition TYPE B CD track list]

01.WHY

02.INVITATION

03.안 줄래(アンジュルレ)<????????>

04.WHY(instrumental)

[limited edition TYPE B DVD track list]

4Minute LIVE Energy Vol.2 at Zepp Tokyo 2010.12.04

01.I MY ME MINE

02.FIRST

[regular edition CD track list]

01.WHY

02.CHANGE -Hyun A SOLO-

03.HOT ISSUE(REMIX)

04.WHY(instrumental)

" Boom, boom, boom, like it, like it Boom, boom, boom, like it Boom, boom, boom, like it, like it Boom, boom, boom, like it"

O__O

4minutes left, would have been a great full-length track.

Heart to Heart the beginning is good but the chorus kinda suxs.

Sweet Suga Honey! is pretty decent.

You know & 모르는 척 are decent.

Overall its okay, not their best. I rank this at the bottom of their releases soo far. I expected more hip hop influences and more rapping in them. They went with the trend with electronic songs and shiet...A bit disappointed.

omg the new EP sucks so much. i cant believe it. im so disappointed right now.

gettin mature and showing your feelings was a bad idea girls.

The only thing I like on the cd is the intro :s The rest is just meh :s

I am a disappointed fan

Oh wow, didn't know the new mini was out... will listen to it later tonight!

(though seeing the comments, I don't have high expectations :lol:)

Am I the only one that really liked it here?

Heart to Heart is a great song, and the EP is awesome too, not something that I expected, but still good.

The MV is also pretty good, and according to S.Tiger I think there's going to be a part two, because he said it's going "to be continued."

Also don't worry people Steal 20 (their first full album) is supposed to be release soon. I just hope Cube isn't trolling us, the preview seems amazing.

6mz2wCg6CqY

Why release a 5-track EP when releasing a Full Album 1-2 weeks later with the same tracklist + 5 other songs?

Kinda like a preview + marketing gimmick from Cube.

Well full album is ok!

I really like "You Know" and "Already Gone" and i cant FAKIN believe they did FIRST in kor ver. such a terrible song. D'=

This is a really different style from their previous releases, its okay but i feel something is missing.

^Mirror Mirror was a mess. Couldn't decide if it was supposed to be cute or fierce.

Apart from that, I nearly hate the whole album :s wth. I've never hated anything Cube came out with. I'm fearing for Beast's first full length :s

^Mirror Mirror was a mess. Couldn't decide if it was supposed to be cute or fierce.

Apart from that, I nearly hate the whole album :s wth. I've never hated anything Cube came out with. I'm fearing for Beast's first full length :s

Sign in to follow this