Sign in to follow this  
anieresus

4minute

4minuteclearerversionpng.png

4minute was announced in May 2007, along with two of the group's members, Kim Hyun A and Nam Ji Hyun. Although Ji Hyun is known as the leader, many singing parts and centered dancing roles belong to HyunA (who is a former member of Wonder Girls[1]) On June 11, 2009, the silhouette teaser video was released online, along with their official website.[2] The remaining three members' identities were kept secret until June 12.[3] On June 15, 2009, their debut single "Hot Issue" was released along with another teaser video and the profiles for each group member.[4] Within hours of the song release, it quickly climbed onto top five within various digital music charts such as Cyworld, Bugs, Soribada, and Mnet.[5] 4minute had their debut performances on June 18–21 with "Hot Issue" on Mnet's "M!Countdown", "KBS's Music Bank", "MBC's Music Core" and SBS's Popular Song. They won the digital music award "Rookie Of The Month" for June and August. 4minute won their first ever number one award on Inkigayo, on September 27 and on M!Countdown, on October 1.

Members:

Ji Hyun (b. January 9, 1990 (age 20)), birth name Nam Ji-hyun (???) (Leader)

Ga Yoon (b. May 18, 1990 (age 20)), birth name Heo Ga-yoon (???)

Ji Yoon (b. October 15, 1990 (age 19)), birth name Jeon Ji-yoon (???)

Hyun A (b. June 6, 1992 (age 18)), birth name Kim Hyun-ah (???)

So Hyun (b. August 30, 1994 (age 15)), birth name Kwon So-hyun (???)

Source: Wikipedia

Probably my favorite k-pop group right now. They released their digital single "Superstar" two days ago, and they are releasing the Japanese single for "I My Me Mine" on July 28th, I already prerordered type A (:

Anyone also love these girls?

I like them, of course! I think I prefer them over 2NE1, but I don't think they're my favorite girl group in the end. Superstar was all right, not their best nor their worst. Need to listen to it more still.

They're getting better and better.

Superstar might not be their best song, but Hyuna's rap is one of the better things she's done.

Just go Fuck them already. :DUUR:
I want to fuck Key from SHINee when he did the 4minute boyband cover :DUUR:

But now he's almost a skinhead

a hot one though :DUUR:

so much drool in this post/thread

Yeah I agree with byou. I'm pretty sure Muzik and I My Me Mine are going to be included since they were both released as Japanese singles. I wouldn't mind if most of the songs from Hit Your Heart were included though.

The tracklist has been revealed:

4minute will reveal a new dance tune, entitled "FIRST" as well as the rock song "DREAMS COME TRUE (JAPANESE VERSION" as double a-sides on their new single. "DREAMS COME TRUE" is the theme song for the hit Korean series, God of Study, which will debut this fall in Japan. It will be rerecorded in Japanese!

The special DVD will include a documentary of the girls' coming to Japan in their latest Tokyo promotions. Member solo trading cards will also be included.

Tracklist

01 FIRST

02 DREAMS COME TRUE (JAPANESE VERSION)

03 HIGHLIGHT

04 FIRST(INSTRUMENTAL)

05 DREAMS COME TRUE(INSTRUMENTAL)

Source: Universal and 4-minute forum.

Anyone else also excited?

Is FIRST new? Also I don't think I've ever listened to DREAMS COME TRUE. Why does everything in Japanese always HAVE TO BE IN CAPS? I know that HIGHLIGHT was off of their newer mini, well at least there's new stuff for me to listen to, lol.

Is FIRST new? Also I don't think I've ever listened to DREAMS COME TRUE. Why does everything in Japanese always HAVE TO BE IN CAPS? I know that HIGHLIGHT was off of their newer mini, well at least there's new stuff for me to listen to, lol.

FIRST indeed is new.

Also the covers are available already (:

TYPE A

umcf9554.jpg

TYPE B

umcf9555.jpg

TYPE C

umcf5070.jpg

I still don't know which one I would buy, but it'll be between type A and type B.

Sign in to follow this