allisapp

CDs/DVDs/etc. which you're extremely proud to own

I'm proud over most of my cd's, but especially my Malice Mizer and Velvet Eden collection which has grown quite big=)

One of the items I'm most proud of is the kind of rare version of Velvet Edens demo tape Madame Tarantula which features a different cover (see picture).

Here's the whole list of stuff I own (jrock only):

Arc:g:noël
Mobius rinG/唐紅ノ人形 (distribution demo), 盲目ノカナリア/ピエロ (distribution demo), & 乱反射 (tape sold at lives only)

Blam Honey
Providence of Decadence -still in plastic
Providence of Decadence
Typical Ingeniousness ~suggest~ -still in plastic
Grandiose Delusion
Artificial Delusion

BUCK-TICK
Jupiter
キャンディ
ヒロイン

D
Rosenstrauss B-Type with CdJapans firstpress signed card

Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy VIII OST
Faye Wong - Eyes on Me single -still in plastic
Distant Worlds Returning Home CD/DVD
Distant Worlds II

Akira Yamaoka's autograph

Gackt
Mars First Press
Seki Ray
Gackt Crescent Photobook
Hyde & Gackt Moon Child photobook
Redemption with DVD
Kissmark Vol 2
Yellow Fried Chickenz photobook
Yellow Fried Chickenz Poster A

Hora
COCOON
TYRANT with signed card
WISDOM -still in plastic
domiNATE (signed by Hora)
REIGN - signed disc and with signed card
PROMINENCE -still in plastic

Janne Da Arc
Dearly

Kaya
マダムローザの娼館 (with signed card) -still in plastic
Glitter (limited edition boy cover) -still in plastic
Queen with DVD & signed card -still in plastic
T-shirt
Glitter 2012 Version
TABOO

Kilhi+Ice
New Material (demo tape)
Keep Cool (signed)
Analogue Fortune
Flyers and poster
Stickers and postcards (some stuff are signed by TaraChan
Kilhi+Ice official information Club Tarantula Project Vol 9
Kilhi+Ice official information Club Tarantula Project Vol 11

Klaha
Nostal Lab First Press
Nostal Lab -prism of liberation- signed
Nostal Lab -prism of image-
Märchen
Flyers and signed photo

Közi
Catharsis
Khaos/Kinema
Memento
Memento Poster
Lokin' roll -still in plastic
Lokin' roll
Live Collage DVD
Co Chamber Psycho! Vol 2
Co Chamber Psycho! Vol 3
Co Chamber Psycho! Vol 4
Co Chamber Psycho! Vol 5
Co Chamber Psycho! Vol 6
Signed card
Eve of Destiny - Nervous and Innocence

Lareine&Versailles
再会の花
Noble (Eu-version)

Malice Mizer
The 1th Anniversary demo tape
sans retour voyage "derniere" 〜encore une fois〜
Photo Set
Bel Air (first press edition)
Bel Air Poster Set
Bel Air Movie Photo Set
Le Ciel First Press
La Collection "merveilles" - L'edition Limitee -still in plastic
La Collection "merveilles" - L'edition Limitee
Merveilles Tour Pamphlet
Merveilles Photo
Merveilles Photo Card Set
Secret Letter Set
白い肌に狂う愛と悲しみの輪舞 (still in plastic)
Bara no Seidou (Eu Version Limited Edition)
Stickers
Gardenia First Press
Gardenia (still in plastic)
Beast of Blood
Garnet - still in plastic
Gardenia Tour Pamphlet
Ma Chérie -still in plastic
Selection de performances live
薔薇に彩られた悪意と悲劇の幕開けDVD -still in plastic
薔薇に彩られた悪意と悲劇の幕開け DVD
薔薇の婚礼-still in plastic
薔薇の婚礼
異端審問
"Merveilles" á deux dimensions
Les Mizerable de Malice Mizer (red book)
Les Mizerable de Malice Mizer (white book)
Malice Mizer File (UV)
Ma Chérie Vol 4
Ma Chérie Vol 6&7
Ma Chérie Vol 8
Ma Chérie Vol 8
Ma Chérie Vol 9
Ma Chérie Vol 10&11
Ma Chérie Vol 12
Ma Chérie Vol 13
Ma Chérie Vol 14
Ma Chérie Vol 15
Ma Chérie Vol 16
Ma Chérie Vol 17
Ma Chérie Vol 18
Ma Chérie Vol 19
Ma Chérie Vol 20
Ma Chérie Vol 21

Moi Dix Mois
Dix Infernal Limited Edition
Philosophy Le Dixieme Anniversaire
Philosophy Le Dixieme Anniversaire II
Philosophy Le Dixieme Anniversaire T-Shirt
K's Guitar Pick from Moi Dix Mois live 11/3-2012
D+SECT (with card) -still in plastic
D+SECT (with card)
Dixanadu Instrumental (limited edition) -still in plastic
Dixanadu Instrumental(limited edition)
Reprise with Poster
Deep Sanctuary II Pamphlet
Lamentful Miss Flyer
Dixanadu Flyer
D+SECT Flyer
Dix Infernal Scars of Sabbath DVD
First era postcards
Mon Amour 2004 July #22

Plunklock
GradatioN - signed by the band

Pride of Mind
Systems of Romance (with card)

Schwarz Stein
Recurrence of Hallucination Live
Queen of Decadence photo set with signed bonus picture
Perfect Garden photo set with signed bonus picture
Recurrence of Hallucination- still in plastic
Last Hallucination Pamphlet
Another Cell
Artificial Hallucination with slipcase
Current
New Vogue Children with slipcase
New Vogue Children -still in plastic
New Vogue Children Flyer
Perfect Garden
Rudolf Steiner - Queen of Decadence
Rudolf Steiner Flyer

Soft Ballet
愛と平和 limited edition

The Candy Spooky Theater
LIVING DEAD SPOOKY DOLL'S FAMILY IN THE ROCK'N CHILD'S SPOOK SHOW BABY!!

The Velvet
愛憎倒錯遊戯 with bonus disc
The Velvet Flyer
Flash Back flyer

Velvet Eden
Street of Alice (demo tape)
Madame Tarantula demo tape
Madame Tarantula demo tape
人形娼館 -still in plastic
人形娼館
Sad Mask VHS -sealed
Street of Alice
捨て猫-sealed
オペラ座の怪人
蜘蛛ノ巣城・果樹園
Witch On Flames -sealed
Witch On Flames
Poster
Sad Mask DVD
La Fin Russian Single
Dada original drawing with signed cards
Flyers & signed photo

XA-VAT
XA-VAT single with "Numans-Roxette" -still in plastic
XA-VAT single with PV -still in plastic
XA-VAT single with PV
艶℃ with DVD -still in plastic

ZIZ
GIFT
Salon Du De'tester

Magazines
MGazette Vol 18
MGazette Vol 19
MGazette Vol 23
MGazette Vol 24
Shoxx Vol 83
UV Vol 97
Fool's Mate October 2010
Fool's Mate January 2012
Cure Vol 92
Obsidian (interview book featuring Közi, Kaya and other bands)

post-3792-0-18236500-1383295628_thumb.jp

My dearest and most beloved purchase is without doubt X Japan - Art of life, published 1993 and it has the black photobook as well as the original plastic "slip on" case (though it's super damaged but I don't dare to throw it away XD)

The CD+photobook is being sold in Yahoo with low prices but the emotional value of the CD can't be measured in money. It's my ultimate favorite song ever and I've spent way too much time listening to it, at least according to last.fm.

I am very happy to own:

GAUZE by Dir en grey, limited edition first press, found it on eBay but it's authentic...used, but authentic and in very decent condition <3 <3 <3]

CALLING and TANATOS by 9GOATS BLACK OUT, ltd. edition, I enjoyed ordering directly from them on their webstore...loved everything about that band and these CDs are housed in beautiful digipaks

DIM by the GazettE, limited edition, HOLOGRAPHIC SLIPCASE are you kidding me?? huge photobook with very nice photography...amazing packaging

To the Loveless by Boom Boom Satellites, ltd. edition digibook, one of my favorite albums ever

Zekkeishoku by Alice Nine, limited edition, again found on eBay but authentic and perfect condition, another one of my favorites...one of the first Japanese rock albums I'd heard

Alpha by Alice Nine, limited edition, this one I pre-ordered from CDJapan and while Zekkeishoku is a better album, the packaging of this CD is awesome...the booklet is huge and made of some kind of special, thick material and the slipcase is transparent...it's just so pretty (not as pretty as DIM though!)

in the direction of sunrise and night light by deadman, ltd. edition 2nd press, I was so happy to hear that they were repressing their great albums...bought a copy of this one immediately.

I'm not too excited about most of my owned CDs from my neck of the woods. I do own most of the rest of my all-time favorite CDs, but bands from here don't put so much effort into the packaging of their CDs...definitely nowhere near as much as Japanese bands do.

Right now I'm really happy about owning 少女教室 by サンドイッチで120分?.
I don't have an interesting backstory or anything. I bought the first version when it was still for sale in the Toketsukuma online store, and the second version at a live show. It's just my favorit album by them, and I love the homemade early sanpun cd-r production, it's super nostalgic. 

Honestly, I'm really happy that I own some Marco merch (the t-shirt, henjin towel, a couple of photosets, and some bonus DVDs I managed to get at auctions), which almost NEVER pops up at the auctions, and Amesansan (which was live-distributed at first, but was then included in their best-album ;w; ). I'm also really happy to own what I have from Jisedai Excite's short discography; I have two of their singles, but I've yet to get Sentimental Logic and their last live-distro before they disbanded ;w; (at least a friend lended me a rip of their last single and their last DVD~)

Things I'm proud to own:

- First press of Malice Mizer's Memoire, Ma Cherie, and Bara no Seidou. I have other first presses of theirs but these are the ones I'm most proud of.

- All of Kozi's solo (non-band) stuff. I was still living overseas and a lot of it was terribly hard to get when it was released.

- All of Psycho le Cemu's tour pamphlets. :) (Tho I pretty much have everything they've ever released including demos, comment CDs, etc. prior to their hiatus in 2005, the tour pamphlets have taken me longest to collect.)

Things that have been well-worn/treasured by me over the years:

- First presses of Dir en grey's Gauze and Macabre, and PIERROT's Private Enemy and Heaven ~the Customized Landscape~.

- Malice Mizer's Merveilles... I've had many opportunities to upgrade my copy with a first press one, but I've always kept the original I bought, which was the first VK CD I ever bought and probably the most played out...

- Old issues of Malice Mizer's fan club mag

- Dir en grey's Osaka-jo Hall, Malice Mizer's Merveilles and Bara no Seidou, and Lareiene's Metamorphose VHS

- The two Sweet Trance DVDs Sweet Heart released

- Psycho le Cemu first press Frontiers CD

- Bunch of old Due'le quartz maxi-singles

- Baiser's Hana CD

Edited by jaymee

I have too many things that I am proud to own.  A lot of the things I'm listing have been posted in the "Your last music-related buy" and "Show your collection" threads.  I know some people will be disappointed with what I have listed as I do have some releases that a lot of people would be proud of if they had it in their collection (Baiser's Hana and Amphibian's DOPPELGÄNGER, for an example).  I'm listing my non-VK stuff first as no one is here for that crap.  Items that are bolded are my most prized in my collection.

G.D.Flickers

• Rebellious Heroes on vinyl
  • Independent Rock'n Roll - I had to buy this album since this was the last album Color's Marry played on before he passed away. 

Lazy

• Hello Lazy photobook - This is the oldest item in my collection, being release around late 1978 or early 1979.  It is probably also the rarest due to the fact that two members of Loudness (Takasaki Akira and Munetaka Higuchi) were in this group along side with Kageyama Hironobu. 

Loudness

• Sawada Taiji bass pick
  • Black Widow: Once and for All poster

Aura

• That VHS tape that has a pink case (indie era) - This was release before Aura were signed to Sony's Life Size label.  I think this was released in late 1988 or early 1989.  It doesn't have year printed anywhere on it.
  • Dreaming Now/Debut store poster
  • Thesauras store poster

BY-SEXUAL/BY-SEXUAL related bands

• The BY-CHAN comic book that Pati-Pati magazine released.
  • NON Fanclub card - I got this from buying a lot of B-S stuff from someone when I was super into BY-SEXUAL.  Probably the most random thing I have received since I started buying Jrock merch 11 years ago.
  • Autographed copies of test-No. 002 and test-No. 005 CDs - For those who don't know, test-No. is one of the two bands that Ryo and Den formed after Zigzo disbanded.

Color

• Molt Grain EP
  • Gekitotsu!! on vinyl
  • Fools! Get Lucky on vinyl
  • Autograph board - I'm just disappointed it doesn't have Toshi's autograph
  • Fools! Get Lucky-era tour flyers
  • Ask the Angels promo/radio press vinyl - I have no idea if there's a retail release of this album on vinyl, but I would love to get my hands on it if there is.
  • Marry bass pick
  • Dynamite Tommy's Attitude movie - This is one of those things I bought because I wanted to see how hot of a mess this movie was.  Old punk and visual kei musicians should never be actors.

Kamaitachi/Kamaitachi related bands

• A muffler towel from their 2017 reunion tour
  • Both my Kamaitachi and Genkaku Allergy autograph boards
  • The picture of Kazzy that my avatar came from
  • Mogwai bass pick that probably from around mid to late 1991 due to his stage name on the pick
  • Genkaku Allergy-era Kazzy guitar pick
  • My autographed copy of Octopus Cult's Kamikaze Blues album.
  • The Alien 9 Ball sticker that I got when I bought one of their CDs from someone that knew the band.

Justy-Nasty

• Pleasure of the Sluts on vinyl - Because I am a Lezyna fangirl, I had to own the only album he was a member for.  Also, it's on vinyl and not CD because I like vinyl more than CDs.

Ladies Room

• Sex Sex Sex on vinyl
  • Swapping Party EP
  • Their post reunion CDs that are hard as hell to find.
  • A random fanclub pamphlet that's autographed

Rouage

• Mind on vinyl - This isn't even my favorite Rouage album, but I had to buy it when I saw there was a late '90s VK album on vinyl.
Edited by Ikki

fullsizeoutput_425_zpsbf3dlkwl.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_422_zpsng79tity.jpeg

Canival towel-This is the first item I've ever caught at a concert! Plus, it was at the Luvia and Kosuke birthday live!

Merry Koseiha Blend~tasogare~

This is, hands down, my favorite cover art on any album

IMG_1023_zpswvbw1syc.jpg

Signed: Merry Calling single (Nero, Yuu, Gara)

I got this signed at my first ever instore last month. If I had my entire collection with me, I would have gotten something else signed, but Calling has always been one of my favorite songs of theirs so I'm still very happy.

fullsizeoutput_424_zpshahovkke.jpeg

Signed: Merry M-ology (Nero, Tetsu)

I got this signed before the show in Shizuoka last weekend and Nero actually asked for my name and signed it to me!

IMG_0629_zpsnl1usebr.jpg

Signed: Gore Hoozuki-kun

I went to their live right before I moved to Tokyo so they made an exception for me and signed this at the show, since I wouldn't be able to go to any instores

Merry CORE Limited M-ology--I was at the Hibiya Democratic live, so I love getting to relive the show with the bonus DVD&CD

Merry SCI FI DVD--This is my favorite Merry DVD and I bought it when it came out, right before my study abroad ended

Merry History books with CD+DVD--No particular reason besides these being very difficult to get my hands on

All three Hyde 'coffin singles'--Really cool packaging and amazing ballads? Yes please!

Pierrot Dramatic Neo Anniversary+Yuuyami Suicide--During my initial high school exchange, I discovered Vkei for the first time. In Shizuoka City in 2005, there were no stores that specialized in the genre or even had a dedicated vkei section. I mainly  depended on Sumiya and Virgin's Jrock sections to have the the newest releases by the biggest bands mixed in with the normal bands. Besides those places, I regularly went to Book Off and hoped for good luck. That is what happened with Pierrot's DNA, I found the single for 100 yen and thought, "this looks like it might be Visual," and bought it. I really liked it and got lucky again with Yuuyami Suicide a few years later. I'm really happy to have stumbled onto this band!

Non-Vkei Stuff:

Alice Cooper Hey Stoopid on Vinyl (original release)

Alice Cooper The Life and Crimes of Alice Cooper

Alice Cooper The Last Temptation comics (all 3 issues)

Labyrinth OST on Vinyl

eeeehhh let's see...

DIR EN GREY:

- Yurameki promo sampler (x2)

- Akuro no Oka promo sampler

- Rockmaykan message tape

- Cowboy World message tape

- Debut singles radio edit CD

- signed DUM SPIRO SPERO LP

- first two VHS tapes as a knot versions

- both Kaede ~if trans...~ promotional VHS

- Storefront VHS (comes with PVs for stores to play in their windows)

- JEALOUS 2min. ver. VHS (no idea, found it online)

- both Tsumi to Batsu singles

La:Sadie's

- omnibus tape

TWO MONSTROUS NUCLEAR STOCKPILES

- Kiyomizudera tape

45 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

thats a pretty impressive collection for sure!^^

thanks!^^ took me about 8 years to get my hands on all this and I spent a shitton of money and I'm still willing to pay a lot for merchandise and CDs etc. I don't own already haha. It's totally worth it!

22 hours ago, sume7 said:

@-Tetsu- Wow I never even knew Eriza released anything. Nice Yuuki collection.

thx!
they officially didn't release anything, if I remember right they only recorded some parts of a few songs and gave those CDs away via atari cheki.
the only full song they recorded was OVER and there are only 69 copies of it so I'm like really proud to own a copy haha

26 minutes ago, -Tetsu- said:

thx!
they officially didn't release anything, if I remember right they only recorded some parts of a few songs and gave those CDs away via atari cheki.
the only full song they recorded was OVER and there are only 69 copies of it so I'm like really proud to own a copy haha

Your know anything about this?  LICKER-Trial Ver.- 2014.10.11

36 minutes ago, sume7 said:

Your know anything about this?  LICKER-Trial Ver.- 2014.10.11

yes! it's one of the CD's they gave away in those cheki raffles at their shows, it's only a part of the song LICKER he released with DOAK (it's about 50 seconds long), but that's all I know (there are a few more trial versions he later released with DOAK as demo songs)

thought i should also show just a few things.

although I nailed it down to only 4 as of now…

オリガミ×GremlinS 会場限定CD 「鬼退治~首のもげる夜~」

this split release was only available at their live at 26.08.2010 and it features 3 live recordings of each band – so 6 amazing songs in total.

Golbeza – gracious end

this CD was also distributed at shops but this is the version which was only distributed at their sponsored event held on 12.07.2011 which features the bonus track “limbering up”.

Signal – Crossing fate

this CD was only available at their last live event held on 14.09.2013.

時限式:uadjet - 在る空に傀儡

this is the version signed by both vocalist+guitarist also featuring a special card which leads to a secret website which features lyrics to the song and additional comments of both members.

this version was only available if you got some special ticket for their live on 29.12.2015.

there was also another version of this CD which came without the bonus card and without autographs.

justafewthings.jpg

For me right now it's probably:

Japanese

Spoiler

9goats black out

-Silence // DVD

born

-abnormal head machine (2016 Live Limited Version)

Charisma.com

-Ai AI Syndrome // Vinyl (2014 Record Store Day Japan Version)

deadman

-no alternative (Mail Order edition, black booklet)

Dir en grey

-Tsumi to Kisei (Live Limited, Black Cover) *sealed

exist trace

-funeral bouquet (First Press)

the GazettE

-Wakaremichi (Second Press)

-Kichiku kyoushi (32-sai dokushin) no nousatsu kouza

-Gozen 0-ji no Trauma Radio

Gullet

-desert

lynch.

-greedy dead souls

Rentrer en Soi

-namida no oto ga kaze ni... (Second Press)

-Shinwa (Distributed)

Sadie

-Oboreru Sakana (Live Limited)

School Food Punishment

-Riff-rain (Tower Records Version)

Western

Spoiler

Death Cab For Cutie

-We have the facts and the votes say yes // Vinyl (White)

-Transatlanticism // Vinyl (2003 Sonic Boom Recordings Pressing) *sealed

Perturbator

-Dangerous Days // Vinyl (Splatter, signed)

Show me a Dinosaur

-Show me a Dinosaur // Vinyl ("Heart of a Star" color)

Slipknot

-Iowa // Vinyl

The Postal Service

-Give Up // Vinyl (Clear)

Waveshaper

-66 Mhz // Floppy Disc

Soundtrack

Spoiler

Adventure Time Presents: The Music of Ooo // Vinyl ("Lady Rainacorn" color)

(Adventure Time) Marceline The Vampire Queen: Rock the Nightosphere // Vinyl ("Vampire Queen" color)

And for the heck of it

Video Games

Spoiler

Playstation

-Parappa the Rapper (Complete with Poster)
-Skullmonkeys

Edited by ghost

I am very proud of my whole collection, but a few items do feel special:

- My As'REAL demotape. It was a pain to find.

- Any making-of D DVD I have fought for on auction. Also, the fanclub limited DVD they released before the hiatus. Pretty sure I own the only copy in Chile.

- My Malisend collection. Everything those bitches released was live limited and I am down to only one CD missing.

- The signed Aiolin CD... because it's proof of how bold I can be. I didn't get it signed at an instore, they tried to sell me their mini album at the merch booth and I said I'd buy it if they signed it. They agreed lol.

- Any other live limited things I own from lives I didn't actually attend.

- And, of course, my chekis with bandomen.

Basically my whole collection (https://www.discogs.com/user/Leothing/collection :wink:), but I'm particularly proud to own HOLLOWGRAM's "Paint in water color" and "History", and BugLug's "Japaneeds", they are proof that I went to Japan! (the HOLLOWGRAM ones feel pretty special, since the live I attended was the only way to get them!)

FIXER Discography :
2014.05.14 「Dawn」(1st Single)
2014.10.29 「END OF STASIS」 (Like an Edison Purchase bonus edition: includes CD + Artist Comment DVD)
2015.04.01 「PARADOX」 (type-A,B, & type-C Like an Edison edition: Store limited 2 TYPE simultaneous purchase privilege: includes CD + PARADOX PV Making DVD)

2015.04.18 「Bleed and Scream 」(venue limited. released at Fixer's 1st anniversary oneman live "PARADOX" at Shibuya REX) 
2015.08.20 「孤慟-Into The Vortex-」(released at FIXER's presents live "CRAZY SHOWTIME Vol.2" at Takadanobaba AREA)
2015.10.25 「故慟-Silence Of The Void-」 (released at FIXER's oneman live "BREAKOUT" at Shibuya REX)
2016.04.04 「Fixer×Tokami 激闘」(released at FIXER's twoman live "激闘編(Gekitō hen)"at Kagurazaka TRASH-UP!! )
2016.06.15 「Fixer」(Fixer 1st full album Live venue & mail order limited edition TYPE-B sold in advance sale from 5/12/2016: includes 16 page booklet + CD + DVD)

2016.11.16 「MaercS」 (type-B: Brand X edition: includes Artist Photo Set
& Like an Edison Purchase bonus edition: includes Artist Comment DVD "MaercS" 70. バージョン(version).

2017.03.26 「envy kitty dance」(Limited to 100 copies)

2017.04.12 「アヴァンチック×FIXER 轟音」(venue limited. released  at 恵比寿(Ebisu) club aim アヴァンチック(Avanchick) vs FIXER twoman 「轟音」(gōon))
2017.05.18 「灯火」(Limited to 100 copies. venue limited. released  at  FIXER's oneman live "調停者の天秤(chōtei-sha no tenbin)")
2017.06.21 「Libra」(type-B limited to 1000 copies)
2017.08.23 「Fixer - Fixer -2nd Press-」one new song: track 15: 白日 (limited to 1000 copies)
2017.09.27 「リナリアとロベリア」 (limited to 1000 copies)
2017.12.04 「大好き」( released at FIXER's oneman tour final in exchange for a half ticket stub from  1 of the 5 biggest city one-man tour  "dual emotions 【ARBITER】" concerts.)
2018.01.17 「ARBITER」(limited to 1000 copies)
2018.05.30 「argentum」(type-B limited to 1000 copies)

Edited by Mamo

I am proud of my whole collection. However, there are few, which stand out: 

Awoi - Signed comment CD - Attended an in-store event, and it was awesome to see them in person.

Kagrra, - Hyakki Kenran - Their last album, which I made sure to buy. Seeing it still makes me emotional.

Royz - "Tears" signed poster - Was being sold at the live only

Sadie - 8th Anniversary Live Pamphlet - It was being sold only at the live, and it has some cool pictures in it!

Screw - Kazuki's guitar pick - Never really thought I'd get this one, but it was at one of their lives. I remember seeing how it was just sitting on the concert floor. So I dived for it. Another fan almost beat me to it, too, lol.

the GazettE - An extremely (medium-sized) random photo/picture of Aoi - I don't remember where I bought it from, but it was one of their old looks, and I love hanging it on my wall. I'm sad that I didn't buy pictures of the other members.

Versailles - Poster of Jasmine You (promoting their Prince & Princess Single) - Happened to be at one of the second hand VK shops, and I managed to snag this one

vistlip - Signed card with all the members' signature - Got this by attending an in-store event, and it reminds me as how kind and funny they are as a band.

Also, the chekis of the bands whose live I went to~