allisapp

CDs/DVDs/etc. which you're extremely proud to own

Now that people can rant about their CD's they regret of buying here, I think people should also tell us about the things (asian and western) which they've bought and are satisfield of them. Have you bought something which took a long time to save some money and you don't regret it? Or are you pleased when you finally found you favourite artist's rare CD from ebay after some weeks of searching? Are you just happy that you bought some DVD after a while of thinking; "should I or not?"?

Mine is MUCC's Live Chronicle III. As I'm poor student, who only has some money to food, it took me 6 months to get the money. I was in some newspaper company and I was the "postman" there. Had to cyckle two days/week for about 8 hours and when it was winter, it took more hours than that and also it was freaking cold. (sometimes over -30 celcius) I wouldn't do that job never again, but I'm proud of myself that I did something to earn money to buy it.

Wintersun self titled (not particularly rare or anything but one of my favourites)

Ensiferum - Ensiferum (same as above)

MALICE MIZER - merveilles

Versailles - JUBILEE (limited edition/first print)

thats all I can think about really, don't really buy all that many albums.

^

BLAM HONEY INDUSTRIAL GENDER UNIT VHS

Pumpkin head - 5stars5devils 4xDVDset

Maria Cross Live DVD

And that is justthe start ;-()

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tape:

ミサ - 架空ノ人々 (solo demo tape, green)

Ruellia - ????界

Ruellia - 檻覚

CD:

ANGEL+DUST - EDEN (live distributed limited to 50 copies, signed by the whole band).

Da'vidノ使徒:aL - Da'vidノ使徒:aL??云??モノ (with official poster)

Deadly Sanctuary - Inseparable Relation

Deadly Sanctuary - Kinjirareta Asobi Manji

Earl Grey - GEEKS

Ruellia - 俳傀蓮??

I actually think this is about it.

Maria Cross Live DVD

*o* UPROAD ONEGAISHIMASU!!!!!

-

JILS last days 4xDVDset

/ Endroll CD/DVD boxset

Goatbed VA /limited ver

Shizuku.... - akai kaze...dist. single

Romance For~ - untitled dist. single

La'mule - signed poster

Kar'maria - signed poster

ALvino - 2009 tour dist. dvd/calendar

eh, I don't have that many rarez.

im proud of my collection in general

but things im really proud of are:

complete lynch. disco (all cds/dvds)

complete deluhi disco (all cds/dvds)

complete -oz- disco (all cds/dvds)

and my shitload of gackt cd/dvds=p

and signed stuff such as Aikaryu demo, abs signed cd and stuff

just lots of stuff im really happy to own=)

I guess it is a lot, but here's what I am proud of and tend to think about when I have sex to get really turned on:

Tape:

Deathhammer - Barbaric Onslaught 41/60

Eternal Forest - Beyond the Dark Woods of Infinity (1998) nr. 159

Grotesk - Rehearshell Tape 24/62

Amduscias - Amduscias (1994)

Abigail - Diabolical Nights of Infernal Desecration ltd to 620 copies.

Abigail - Spell of the Pentagram 233/1000

Abigail & Korihor - Alkoholik Metal Blasphemers ltd. 500 copies

Urfaust - Verräterischer, Nichtswürdiger Geist, silver ltd. 250

Urfaust - Einsiedler ltd. 300

CD:

Grotesk - Demonstration Of Grotesque Decay 8/200

Grotesk & Empheris - Apocalyptic Radiation 2/100

Okkultokrati - No Light For Mass nr. 367

Moonsorrow - Verisäkeet, Black jewel case with a golden Moonsorrow logo printed on the

plastic.

Devil Doll - Sacrilegium

Devil Doll - Dies Irae

Devil Doll - The Girl Who Was... Death

Borknagar - Borknagar (1996) original Malicious Records MR012

Zyklon-B (Nor) - Blood Must Be Shed (1995) original Malicious Records MR005

Bloodbath - Breeding Death, first press

Runemagick - Invocation of Magick 498 / 999

Vomit Spawn - Diabolical Detention,) mini-CD (and with mini-CD I do not mean EP, but a really, really small CD-disk. :D )

Nailbomb - Point Blank (1994) first press

Zeenon - Arbor Vitae, signed (and yes, I got it signed when I met the best after a concert and had a long talk with them. None of this buying it signed from someone else who got it signed shit. That's why it's special to me :D )

LP:

Sabbat - The Dwelling (2006) 12" DLP, black vinyl, 448/777

Septic Death - Need So Much Attention (1984) 12" first press?

Elvis Presley - Moody Blue (1977) 12" RCA PL 12428 (HOLY SHIT! Just found out that people are selling this for $126.)

Magnesium - Time Tells No Lies/Over the Rainbow 7", 232/500

Sabbat - Envenom (2011), 180g black vinyl, llimitation unknown

Sabbat - Sabbatrinity (2011) Iron Pegasus, grey on black artwork

Sigh - The Curse of Izanagi 7", 484/500

Abigail - Tribute to Sigh - Eastern Force of Evil, die har version 36/200

Sigh - Ghastly Funeral Theatre / Tragedies, green vinyl 202/500 (250 black and 250 green)

Sigh - Infidel Art, triple emerald vinyl 305/500 (250 black, 250 emerald)

Amesoeurs - Amesoeurs, DLP Cold Light Edition, ltd. 999 (Metallic Century Edition [ltd. 333], Cold Light Edition [ltd. 333], Night Sky Edition [ltd. 222], die hard gold edition limited to 111)

Poison - Further Down into the Abyss, red marbled DLP, ltd. 500

Alcest - Écailles de lune, Deep sea edition blue vinyl, limtd 500 ("Classic edition" black vinyl (lim 500), "Deep sea edition" blue vinyl (lim 500)

Infernö - Thrash Metal Dogs of Hell, ltd. 500

Abigail - Descending from a Blackend Sky, 7", 525/1000

Gorgon & Sabbat - A Fool In Love / Rain of Terror split 7", second pressing ltd. 500

Sabbat - Dreamweaver, original LP with gatefold lyric sheet

Those releases are what I am kinda really proud to own.

Nookicky - Rigid Ink Pool

i just really like full :>

GUNIW TOOLS - Cullucoo Vision

It contains the song that made me fall in love with them ^^ and I'm so proud to have it.

Aliene Ma'riage - Les Soiree Yoru no butoukai/Senrei no shou [seiten hen]

You know the one that is packaged as a working clock with the CD as dial. I posted pics before but I'm too lazy too look them up again.

Dunno. There are other things, but let's keep it short and to the point.

None of this stuff is necessarily rare, maybe to white people (because white people are dumb) but the personal and nostalgia value is certainly rather high for these items!

Aliene Ma'riage - Les Soiree, the big obnoxious clock version! It's so cool! And it still works!

Aliene Ma'riage - Les Soiree photobook

Aliene Ma'riage - Photo set

Aliene Ma'riage - Shimobe VHS

Birushana - 回顧録~番外編~

Noir Fleurir - DEFLOWER

Kuroageha - demos and omnibuses with earlier songs and Night Melody VHS.

I also got a bunch of old Shoxx, Fool's Mate and V-Shot magazines from the late 90s. Lots of cool photos and articles from owld skewl bands.

Oh yeah, for La'Mule, Vasalla, Phobia, Lamiel and Kuroageha to some extent, I have magazine clippings, flyers, signed papers, set lists and other little goodies some bat shit fan kept over the years then finally decided to sell on Yahoo for peanuts. I know for sure I have set lists for Lamiel and Kuroageha, I wonder if she stole it off the stage after their gig? LOL?

Things I'm proud of owning

My near complete ART-SCHOOL discography. Only things missing are their single UNDER MY SKIN and the splittape they did with STRAIGHTENER...

Zankyo Record 5 years anniversary book which included a limited CD with never released elsewhere tracks on it.

Lily Trap, a DVD by Cannibal Rabbit and TERUCOHAIMEN, including a personal message, all autographs and a poster.

Only my real noteworthy Japanese stuff I'm really proud of having :)

LAREINE - Fleur (the single)

It's not rare, but it was the first VK CD I ever bought. All of my other CDs are trashed around the room, in my car, are buried in the cats' litter-box, etc, but this one is kept safe in a little shoebox under my bed.

- BUCK-TICK - ROMANESQUE

- Cinema Strange - The Astonished Eyes Of Evening

- Despair - Beautiful Japanese Sight (very limited CD-R)

- all KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND singles

- LAB. THE BASEMENT - Ningen bokujou

- all Marilyn Manson albums

- Thy Catafalque - Tűnő Idő Tárlat (limited re-issue digipack)

- Thy Catafalque - Róka Hasa Rádió (limited re-issue digipack)

パニック??ゃん??る/PANIC☆ch - All disco except ??定??ビデオ + 教?ヴィデオ VHS's(If has I would pay whatever amount to buy), Goods, etc

DragonWAPPPPPPER - All current disco and 1 Unofficial Release, Goods, etc

LERISE - RED/PARADIGM + Distributed Single

Vier la drain - Thank you for your best smile last live dvd, ☆ブリリアント☆, Viva la circus rock'n roll

ヒメユリ/????ゆり - All disco including コテvsオサ~関西頂上決戦~ VA

Mist - All disco

機械人形歌劇団カラクリ - All disco except V-Rock Star VA CD

ASS'n'ARRow〜????????〜 - ??ガイラル

- Thy Catafalque - Tűnő Idő Tárlat (limited re-issue digipack)

- Thy Catafalque - Róka Hasa Rádió (limited re-issue digipack)

Jealous. :emo:

I'm really proud of any good CD I own from an artist I love, but the ones I'm particularly fond of are the rarer ones or the ones that I got for memorably good deals. ;)

Eizo Sakamoto - Metal Handsome Man

It took me FOREVER to get this. I waited for about a month before the store finally told me it was out of stock. Ended up going to the record label's website and inquiring about it and they said they would have new prints in by the following month. Sure enough, a few weeks later they had it in stock and I was very happy when it finally came in the mail.

Grand Slam

My whole collection, since they are all pretty rare; I got the Infinity album for only 38 yen on Amazon Japan (at which time I began cackling at the apparent ignorance of the seller) and the others for decent prices on Ebay.

Color

I got Gekitotsu and Ask the Angels together at an auction for only 1000 yen. I got Extrem Ism cheaply as well from Amazon Japan. Not rare stuff, but not printed much anymore.

The Yellow Monkey - Mother of All the Best

A Limited Edition MINT CD collection that was a $16 steal on Ebay! It's so pretty looking, I love it! They have a whole book of Iemon pictures came with it. ^_______^

Luna Sea

I have their entire studio album discography and I'm just proud I finally completed a band's disco that had more than three albums, lol.

B'z

I love my mint condition Ultra Treasure and Ultra Pleasure collections; probably the most beautifully packaged CD/DVD's I own. Their Hong Kong Limited Edition of Magic was also very, very pretty and I can't stop looking at it.

Number Girl

I also have their entire studio album discography (not a major feat - only 4 total) and I love my Omoide in My Head 1 compilation. The pictures are so cute and the music is amazing too! ^___^ I'm also proud of my Spiral Chord, Sunsgrind, and Andymori near perfect discos as well.

Oh, a boasting thread!

I'm especially proud of my D'espairsRay collection. It's kept in multiple silver boxes, most of it still in its original wrapping, so nothing gets damaged. I own basically everything they've released with the exception of a couple of VHS tapes, a demotape, and the regular edition of GEMINI, which is proving to be more elusive than decade old limited edition singles were! The D'espairsRay release I'm most proud of is either the RAZOR demotape, which cost a fortune, the limited edition of the 10th Anniversary live with the photobook and t-shirt, or the limited edition of murder day.

Another thing I'm proud of, despite the shittiness of the music itself, is managing to buy Dieur Mind's demotape, Blue, from mbok for a little under 9,000 yen with Christmas money two years ago. I have never seen it show up since and at the time I was torn between it or a second hand alice auaa jacket from Closet Child.

And my merry go round CDs. I don't own their discography (only about 8 releases) and they're not exactly difficult to find at auction, I just really like them. Although when my sister was drunk she spilt cider all over one of them. |D That's when I decided to start keeping everything in boxes out of harm's way.

I'm proud of most of my Ayreon CDs, too, because they're all limited edition and my copy of Katatonia's Last Fair Deal Gone Down was signed by the band, so that's dear to me too.

CD:

redhotchilipepperscalif.jpg

^ The very CD that makes me into RHCP. Best Everything, even the cover art.

ImageImageImage

^ My fave Indonesian indie trip hop/rock albums.

DVD:

Best Live DVD and PV collection DVD, Ever.

as for Japanese CDs/DVDs, nothing yet. :arg:

I'm Proud of my collection in general, but I'm proud of my freaks things, as "Los Rancheros" and "Los Kalibres" and although they are not visual kei, are japanese and fun....

Hmm.

According to my brother (haven't checked this myself, if anyone really knows, feel free to correct it) Katatonia's Teargas EP is becoming a rare find, so I guess I'm glad I own a copy.

Burzum's Dunkelheit VHS. I guess. For possible svpre/\/\e kvlt points.

Anathema's album, EP & DVD discog.

Strapping Young Lad discog.

A few albums that practically got me into metal. Stuff like Dissection's The Somberlain and Storm Of The Light's Bane. Emperor's Wrath Of The Tyrant EP and In The Nightside Eclipse. Urgehal's Massive Terrestrial Strike. Bathory's The Return, Twilight Of The Gods and Blood Fire Death. Amongst others.

Shining's V: Halmstad, purely because I truly consider it to be one of the greatest albums ever made.

I'd have to look through my collection to know if there are any more, but those are maybe the most significant I can think of at the moment. A lot of the rest of it is old 80's/90's Black/Death/Thrash wankery. Which I'll have to give a proper rundown one of these days.