Sign in to follow this  
Miasma

the GazettE new single "VORTEX"

That or the people that bash on the GazettE are Dir en grey fans...you know how they are. They think everything that the GazettE does COPIES Dir en grey...lol. If only Dir en grey was that special!

You said music should be left to those who find it easy. There ain't many ways to interpret that. But fair enough.

Except that I still didn't. Not so hard =/= easy. Okay?

I defend Gazette mostly, because people who bash them seem to bash them just for being Gazette. It's so ridiculous it's hard to tell whether people are trolling or just idiots.

I don't really "bash" Dir en grey. I barely even post in their threads nowadays. And I really liked their previous single, so I don't know where that came from. I do think most of their stuff is crap, but I can see they have talent when they want, and they do know what they're doing. I still don't like their sound and style most of the time at all. Plus I secretly despise them for making TMOAB, which is the second worst album from Japan ever. But those bands are like day and night so this discussion is pointless here.

I never implied you were a teenager, I said you sound like one.

Atleast the matter of DT and Opeth we can agree on. PS make Ruki sing any song from Blackwater Park and you get DIM. Trufax, saying anything else is denial.

First you go on about being able to look at music objectively and then you say that about TMOAB. I'm not a fan of it either aside from a few songs, actually can't even remember what half of it sounds, but that's still a massive exaggeration. And a perfect demonstration of why I brought Dir en grey up.

DIM = Blackwater Park + Ruki?

NO COMMENT. :emo:

Except that Ruki is one of the worst things about the band and I don't wish to imagine him singing anything else.

But I don't really have anything against them personally. It's not their fault their popularity blew up, and making music for a monthly salary is clearly their best career option, so pretty sure they'll keep doing that whether they have a single idea left or not. Can't blame them.

Except that I still didn't. Not so hard =/= easy. Okay?

First you go on about being able to look at music objectively and then you say that about TMOAB. I'm not a fan of it either aside from a few songs, actually can't even remember what half of it sounds, but that's still a massive exaggeration. And a perfect demonstration of why I brought Dir en grey up.

DIM = Blackwater Park + Ruki?

NO COMMENT. :emo:

Except that Ruki is one of the worst things about the band and I don't wish to imagine him singing anything else.

But I don't really have anything against them personally. It's not their fault their popularity blew up, and making music for a monthly salary is clearly their best career option, so pretty sure they'll keep doing that whether they have a single idea left or not. Can't blame them.

Easy, not so hard, uh, it's pretty much the same thing dude.

I think TMOAB sucks. It is still clearly a professionally made album, it's somewhat nicely thought out. I'd say they accomplished with it what they intended to. They made it while touring, which is pretty cool. But it's still very bad in my opinon. But yeah, I was exxaggarating as hell.

Harvest could be any Gazette song and you know it! Just add koto, some strings and more sevenths and you get DIM.

1. Opeth and GazettE comparison? Lol what?! Now I've heard everything...Either amazing troll..or...

2. Claiming some inside knowledge that "GAZETTE IS ON A MONTHLY SALARY" is simply speculative. Littlelamb, you don't know that. And it's funny how you use that as some sort of reason / justification as to why you dislike the band. Cute, but a very poor justification.

No one knows the economic holdings of any band, hell judging from my very small knowledge as to how the management operates in Japan, practically every band could suffer from the same instance in Japan. Any band. That's a whole separate matter.

But at this point the original purpose for this e-argument is gone. The matter originally was: whether if music that comes naturally to people = good music, or not. Now we're talking about the monetary transactions and salaries of the band and how Blackwater Park sounds like DIM? Lol yeah that's it for me!

1. Opeth and GazettE comparison? Lol what?! Now I've heard everything...Either amazing troll..or...

This. The statement made me laugh though.

Easy, not so hard, uh, it's pretty much the same thing dude.

I think TMOAB sucks. It is still clearly a professionally made album, it's somewhat nicely thought out. I'd say they accomplished with it what they intended to. They made it while touring, which is pretty cool. But it's still very bad in my opinon. But yeah, I was exxaggarating as hell.

Harvest could be any Gazette song and you know it! Just add koto, some strings and more sevenths and you get DIM.

No it's not the same thing at all, if you think a little.

As for this Opeth silliness, yeah, the one acoustic ballad is totally representative of a progressive death metal album. :| And even if we were to make this silly comparison, the fact alone that they manage to make a hauntingly beautiful and very uniquely Opeth sounding song on mostly acoustic, without the need for extra embellishments and overly emo vocals says enough. the Gazette could never pull that off.

@relentless: What? There is surely some miscommunication going on, if you think their contract has anything to do with my opinion on their music. I only meant that their enthusiasm for their "art" is hardly proven by them still making music. And yeah, I'm pretty sure most bands, and not necessarily just VK are on a monthly salary in Japan, my favourites included. That's why they stay poor even while being major.

Oh lol, I haven't listened to Opeth for years and I remembered they did mostly stuff like Harvest. My bad. Yeah, the similarities are pretty non-existant. But Harvest is still totally like DIM. And Harvest is as generic as a rock-ballad can be, though it is indeed beautiful.

Not so hard = pretty much is a synonym for easy. But I don't think we can go anywhere with that.

"I want to become da fucking garbage maker."

:|

I think it's great they immortalized this lines, whatever that means :lol:

I think it will not sound that different with good rip, it will only sounds more sorround.

While musical wise, it's , well The GazettE :|

Yeah, i'm pretty sure the person was making fun of The GazettE by saying the music they're making is "garbage" The actual lyrics go, "I don't wanna become the fucking garbage like you"

augie...thank you for getting this thing away from an argument :hug:

Can't wait to hear the previews of the other songs on this single.

Oh lol, I haven't listened to Opeth for years and I remembered they did mostly stuff like Harvest. My bad. Yeah, the similarities are pretty non-existant. But Harvest is still totally like DIM. And Harvest is as generic as a rock-ballad can be, though it is indeed beautiful.

Not so hard = pretty much is a synonym for easy. But I don't think we can go anywhere with that.

>Implying that Opeth is a ballad band

>Comparing Harvest to Nakigahara

>Calling Harvest as "a generic rock-ballad"

THE HORDE OF ANGRY OPETH FANS IS COMING, KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN SON!

"I want to become da fucking garbage maker."

:|

I think it's great they immortalized this lines, whatever that means :lol:

I think it will not sound that different with good rip, it will only sounds more sorround.

While musical wise, it's , well The GazettE :|

Yeah, i'm pretty sure the person was making fun of The GazettE by saying the music they're making is "garbage" The actual lyrics go, "I don't wanna become the fucking garbage like you"

Nah. I just heard "I want to become the fucking garbage maker." Easy mistake considering that Japanese have poor english pronunciation.

To go back on topic:

Are there any samples of the B sides yet, or do they never do that?

To go back on topic:

Nope, there are no samples, and there probably won't be any, but there is the possibility of AN UNCERTAIN SENSE being leaked soon (like HESITATING MEANS DEATH and VERMIN were). But I wouldn't count on that, considering that the single is set to be released in about 2 weeks and the title track PV isn't even out yet.

It is weird though that the PV is still not out. Most of the time, PVs are released at least a month before the CD release.

Nah. I just heard "I want to become the fucking garbage maker." Easy mistake considering that Japanese have poor english pronunciation.

Oh well sorry about that. It's just with everyone trashing on The GazettE and stuff I thought you also might have been making fun or trashing their music. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

To go back on topic:

Nope, there are no samples, and there probably won't be any, but there is the possibility of AN UNCERTAIN SENSE being leaked soon (like HESITATING MEANS DEATH and VERMIN were). But I wouldn't count on that, considering that the single is set to be released in about 2 weeks and the title track PV isn't even out yet.

It is weird though that the PV is still not out. Most of the time, PVs are released at least a month before the CD release.

I think The GazettE hasn't released the PV yet because of what happens with HERESY. That's where they put up the samples of songs and PV previews and then they get leaked out (since they do it sometime before thy update their OHP). I guess they aren't planning on releasing the PV anytime soon. As for the B-side songs, they released HESITATING MEANS DEATH 2 days before release and then Naraku one day before so I still have hopes for at least a sample before the release. Although for PLEDGE, they didn't release a sample of any other song other than PLEDGE.

usually very unlikely b-sides would get preview on OHP,

if anything try any online shop, they usually do that, though not always.

I think the never give preview of b-side song and about the PV i dont understand why they didnt released it like RED and PLEDGE sooner it looks like it will be like THE INVISIBLE WALL becouse that PV was never released until some one ripped from the DIM album.

I think The GazettE hasn't released the PV yet because of what happens with HERESY. That's where they put up the samples of songs and PV previews and then they get leaked out (since they do it sometime before thy update their OHP). I guess they aren't planning on releasing the PV anytime soon. As for the B-side songs, they released HESITATING MEANS DEATH 2 days before release and then Naraku one day before so I still have hopes for at least a sample before the release. Although for PLEDGE, they didn't release a sample of any other song other than PLEDGE.

So that's how the SHIVER b-sides and VERMIN were leaked! I was always wondering. I'm really hoping the PV will be out soon though. I really want a good-quality rip of the full song. I'm getting really impatient with my 30 second audio preview and the radio rip quality is god awful.

So that's how the SHIVER b-sides and VERMIN were leaked! I was always wondering. I'm really hoping the PV will be out soon though. I really want a good-quality rip of the full song. I'm getting really impatient with my 30 second audio preview and the radio rip quality is god awful.

Yeah, same here. Hopefully I'll get my copy on the date of the release and I'll upload and post it here. It's gonna be Limited Edition though. But i will be uploading .VOB VORTEX PV

Yeah, same here. Hopefully I'll get my copy on the date of the release and I'll upload and post it here. It's gonna be Limited Edition though. But i will be uploading .VOB VORTEX PV

I ordered the version with the extra song, So i will post that when it arrives.

I'm just now getting around to listening to the full song... Is that autotune I hear :D I'm probably in the minority with being happy about that, but I'm actually liking this a lot! Better than Pledge and Shiver by a lot.

I'm just now getting around to listening to the full song... Is that autotune I hear :D I'm probably in the minority with being happy about that, but I'm actually liking this a lot! Better than Pledge and Shiver by a lot.

i quite like the effect aswell if not overused, and it seem here it's pretty well dosed, could become a decent single this, if not for that ridiculous engrish...

btw. longer pv-preview, seen on SR JRockupdater (edohsama.blogspot)

MQlNPNIGXNc

Sign in to follow this