Biopanda

CRAPPY songs to cure people from rare indies bands obsession

I hate when the instrumentals sound pretty cool and then the vocals F*** the song

Sadly a lot of MOST Vkei bands have this.
or when the vocalist is really good but the band sounds like they recorded it on garage band. ?

Im surprised to see a post about 16,piano from 2011!! They're now youtube videos of theirs! Check it out! I was curious if anyone else know about Cassis from 1998? The lead singer is from the band Sigmund Freud. :)

2 hours ago, Thorathora said:

Im surprised to see a post about 16,piano from 2011!! They're now youtube videos of theirs! Check it out! I was curious if anyone else know about Cassis from 1998? The lead singer is from the band Sigmund Freud. :)

I mostly jokingly added the bands in the OP XD 16,Piano is still one of my favorite bands(along with the other two in that post) :P I own the VHS that the youtube video is from and they were soooo great live!

6 hours ago, Biopanda said:

I mostly jokingly added the bands in the OP XD 16,Piano is still one of my favorite bands(along with the other two in that post) :P I own the VHS that the youtube video is from and they were soooo great live!

Ohh that's lovely! You are definitely a really big fan! I also like Neo Sonic Arts! Idk if you were joking about that too but they're really great >< 

plz plz plz plz plz re-up ::::::

トルエン(toluene) ;
新世界ムーミュループ ;

Neo Sonic Arts ;
レインボー??ス ; 

16,Piano ; 
Like or live? ; 

QUASAR - [sACRIFICE #01] 傷跡 ; 

GISHO - [最????最後??LOVE SONG #04] 水??ワルツ ; 

DIRT EN SORROW.-KYOMA- - [be choked "vomit"CM #01] Be choked "vomit"CM ; 

Ver-Meer - ドリヰムオンドリィム ; 

Latzel GateZ - Vindárfr echo~ヴィンダールヴ エコー~ ; 

idiot - Fakkin A ; 

Nadir ; 

Diz ; 

Uggdracil ; 

Seeles Klar Unend - 心 ; 

Jorker - The Sad of Despair ; 

avaritonista, I actually uploaded the album that has the Toluene track on it in lossless ^__^.

And here's perhaps a thread killer, a track from probably the most hated band I ever uploaded on my channel: The Bunnygirl Piss!

And here's something really crappy  errr, interesting from my personal collection: a track by the marvelous everDream.!

https://mega.nz/#!mFk3ERaZ!qbqYq78JTNdzVZGDk0EtgpbUDv_l6ZT63oiPs5a6MlM

8 hours ago, Ruri said:

^ I actually really like this one ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Oh yeah, me too! This stuff is hard filed, just love how the song barely holds itself together. A wonderful shambles!

And the bass "solo" at the end is just next level :headbang:

^ The vocalist isn't absolutely terrible... could they not find a drummer, guitarist and bassist instead of having those General MIDI sounds? I know it was 1995 but yikes.

Edited by Ruri

Seems people think zooc's vocalist is bad. I think that style doesn't suit him, but he was decent in Lilith many many years ago.

Rob M is a legend for uploading this gem

On 5.1.2017 at 2:44 AM, shiroihana said:

Seems people think zooc's vocalist is bad. I think that style doesn't suit him, but he was decent in Lilith many many years ago.

Rob M is a legend for uploading this gem

Holy shit I want to rip off my ears

Does anyone remember the name of that song with which goes like "IIIIIIIIIII WASHIN MY HAAAAAANDS - OBAH  ANDO OBAH, OBAH ANDO OBAH, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-AM INNOCEEEEEAAAAARRRRNT" and so on? oh there also was too much blood in his bathroom and stuff like that.

On 3/28/2017 at 4:25 PM, Seiji said:

Does anyone remember the name of that song with which goes like "IIIIIIIIIII WASHIN MY HAAAAAANDS - OBAH  ANDO OBAH, OBAH ANDO OBAH, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-AM INNOCEEEEEAAAAARRRRNT" and so on? oh there also was too much blood in his bathroom and stuff like that.

Some things are better off not googling to find. This was the song you were thinking of, Poetic Assassin - Inverti in Darkness. It is like if the cookie monster decided to try and sing. The person in the background is reacting about how I would. 

Edited by kyounoowari

1 hour ago, kyounoowari said:

Some things are better off not googling to find. This was the song you were thinking of, Poetic Assassin - Inverti in Darkness. It is like if the cookie monster decided to try and sing. The person in the background is reacting about how I would. 

OH YES THANKS A LOT! THAT'S THE ONE! XD