Biopanda

CRAPPY songs to cure people from rare indies bands obsession

40AlkPRhg2Q

This song encompasses all I aspire to be.

Rumina is a genius, is a penalty that is wasting time being support currently

I'm sorry, what?

Sorry, my English is horrible

He is currently supporting bands, this is a waste of talent...

LOOOOOL. That grunting.

Anyway, the clean vocals could use some work. He kind of reminds me of a mix of Kyo and Satsuki, or he's desperately trying to sound like either of them.

LunatyCieA's demo song is a little bit crappy em.. but i totaly luv it ! <3

ZOmIoopTnos

(this topic need moar life & some good music~ :D)

vGm5_pBcVMs

I saw that guy live when I was at an event (of Crazy★shampoo) in Japan D:
Worst act I've ever seen XD

It looks like there's no one else in the hall, but actually all people just went to the back X'D

vGm5_pBcVMs

I saw that guy live when I was at an event (of Crazy★shampoo) in Japan D:

Worst act I've ever seen XD

It looks like there's no one else in the hall, but actually all people just went to the back X'D

LOL!

Probably all people wanted to escape XDD

*video*

This guy isn't so bad, than the other one,

(and he's much funnier for me xD)

6jR3wZoaKhE

This song isn't so crappy, but the vocalist has reeeeaaally high voice (similiar to Kasumi Shinjo - ex-SMILE) <3

it's not so bad, actually not bad at all o.o

in the first few moments I heard him, kinda reminded me of DaizyStripper's vocalist

kinda funny song :D

I like the closeups of the members, I never really paid too much attention to vk costumes part by part, just as a whole :D

Now I know in the thread that we exaggerate the bands we find and put up mainly the worst of the worst but the following band encompasses everything that this thread stands for. It pretty much is the title incarnated into a really crappy indies VK band.

w3i3SzeiNcQ

Crappy? Yes. The worst part is that they honestly try. Minus the Scotcore x schoolgirl outfits they wore to the filming that day the guitarists actually try to lay down some melody on top of the questionable synth that this song is soaked in. There's even a guitar solo thrown in there, no matter how cheap it came off as. The vocalist is just the kicker - seven bands into his career and he still can't hold a note? GTFO.

Cheap PV aesthetics? Very. This is probably the cheapest way to film a PV (one location, spin around and around, etc) and I know the trick of slowing down random portions of videos to fill out the time because there simply isn't enough footage to fill the entire song. This looks like it was shot in three takes (and it most likely was). You want to know when they hit the climactic peak of the PV? They shredded up some construction paper and threw it in front of a fan to simulate falling leaves.

Cheesy VK cues? Yep. The peace sign, random touching of one's self, raising your hands 180 degrees in-between every note that's strummed on the guitar...all there.

Eaten up by the fans like it's the best thing since sliced bread? IDK BY BFF JILL, check the last.fm (and also the comments of the video while you're at it)

This is probably tame in comparison to some of the shit that's been dredged up and pasted here like a moldy fish but that's extremely awful examples of things that shouldn't be called "music". POPCORE is pretty much the poster band for really shitty anime theme songs that play at 11:28pm after some awful anime finishes playing that 12 year olds get hooked on that no one should listen to in any context. Ever. That's why I think they deserve to be here.

Got to say though, anyone willing to buy this band's CD's are dedicated.

I also spent way too much time perfecting this post...

*video*

6jR3wZoaKhE

This song isn't so crappy, but the vocalist has reeeeaaally high voice (similiar to Kasumi Shinjo - ex-SMILE) <3

This band reminds me of the old DaizyStripper.

Ok, I don't know what to say about this... This guy can't sing, and lol @ screeches !

joxBOQs3wqI

6FJyDaNxyf4

And the most painful:

dZXkhH9moOE

srisly.. who want to buy this (his DVD comes in 3 type, and each type cost 2100 yen xD)

Ok, I don't know what to say about this... This guy can't sing, and lol @ screeches !

joxBOQs3wqI

6FJyDaNxyf4

And the most painful:

dZXkhH9moOE

srisly.. who want to buy this (his DVD comes in 3 type, and each type cost 2100 yen xD)

I took a look at his site and noticed this

THANK YOU SOLD OUT!!

Now think about that for a moment. The DVD in question was available at 2 stores for ¥3150. And it sold out. More than 2 people bought this thing. Just think about that for a moment, then take a little cry about the current state of visual kei.

Oh and this isn't just some guy who managed to trick a few stores into carrying his crap. He will actually be featured on an upcoming VA album produced by SHOXX... the very same SHOXX that has been highlighting the biggest names in VK since the 90s. Maybe we'll need more than just a little cry...

OMG, this is hilarious !

Im very curious to know, how many copies do they sell ?! O_O

And the fact is, it'll be on that SHOXX VA, pf... :FFF

I don't know what's worse - SHOXX carrying something as awful as this because they know people will buy it or the fact that people actually friggin' bought it!

wow... so they are selling extremely bad music for the same amount of money I can buy like 3 american albums for.

wow... so they are selling extremely bad music for the same amount of money I can buy like 3 american albums for.

Sad but true.

I'm killa,rapper,vocalist and music producer...and vocaloid master...and???

and bullshit... but seriously, wtf is this ?

They rape my ear ! ._.

3tNSr3jLEZc

8B4fLUOttnc

the solo (at 2:48) sounds cool though d:

*video*

6jR3wZoaKhE

This band reminds me of the old DaizyStripper.

Oh man I didn't want to quote something from the last page but you guys both just took so many words out of my mouth here. I love Drop though, but they disbanded without releasing a single single, and their PV can't be bough anywhere.