Biopanda

CRAPPY songs to cure people from rare indies bands obsession

Qs99MKMtYR8

Kind of a letdown after that ロリィタSaki - Lapis☆lazuli~星空??カケラ thing xD

Actually I can imagine that there are people who could enjoy that song - I mean it's not THAT bad (...or maybe I'm still too "flashed" of the one before)

(...or maybe I'm still too "flashed" of the one before)

you'retacky.gif

Qs99MKMtYR8

heeeey I actually like Black Pig

or I remember I liked them

and now I hear this again

oh well....

Lol. Idiot was one of the first bands I posted in the original incarnation of this thread. I don't think there's a regular member here that doesn't know them, Fakkin A is like the running gag of this forum. They are pretty legendary around here. :lol:

^ Finally someone posted that. It's so painfully terrible that you won't know rather to cry or laugh.

Nadir

Nadir.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?89esoapnpg5koa8

Long song, long ear torture. This guy sounds very similar to William Hung when he really gets going. :D

Vvqk-pHCWzw

Pain? Yes, pain in my ears.

Diz

Diz+_Delkmiroph.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?vo6igo94y78don8

I don't even have to say anything as the song speaks for itself.

Uggdracil

uggdracil.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/audio/nLHKePIm/U ... dropS.html

Once again, bad vocals.

BptonZmz5sM

This needs to happen.

frypan is so cute!!!!!!!!!

Wow, zesshoku. It's amazing how crappy that first Jeniva single was (mainly due to Sono, though), compared to how awesome the "sou mei kuru hi no tsuki" release was.

Wow, zesshoku. It's amazing how crappy that first Jeniva single was (mainly due to Sono, though), compared to how awesome the "sou mei kuru hi no tsuki" release was.

Pretty much. Cheesy synths and happy go lucky melodies can be forgiven in this context but sono ruins it. On one hand Sono's improved a ton since this. On the other hand, he hasn't improved one bit.

Seeles Klar Unend

Seeles+Klar+Unend.jpg

-OHP-

-MYSPACE-

YO BEETCHES THIS SUM REAL HXC KVLT VK SHIT RIGHT HERE. IT'S SO RARE YOUR GRANDMA WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO COOK THIS SHIT. WE GOT LIKE THREE OF THE BEST VK TRACKS IN EXISTENCE EVER RECORDED. THE VOCALIST IS FUCKIN GODLY YO! PLUS THOSE SYNTHS? FUCK MATENROU OPERA AND THEIR KEYBOARD THIS IS THE LEGIT SHIT. PLUS THOSE BASS LINES AND GUITAR LINES? THIS GUY COULD PROBABLY SHIT ALL OVER ANYTHING YOU COULD COME UP WITH! ESPECIALLY ROID IN SHADOW FUCK THAT SONG IS EPIC PLUS HIS GUTTURALS ARE SO BR00TAL KEI IT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD YOU NEED TO CHECK THE FUCK THIS SHIT OUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? GOOD? GOOD!

YOU DON'T NEED NO YOUTUBE PREVIEW THIS SHIT IS TOO GOOD FOR YOUTUBE

70726f647563742f3239643761343136383.png

Release Date: THE BEGINNING OF TIME

Bit-Rate: 320 (No seriously, who would want THIS in 320?)

Genres: EPIC AS FUCK, EVIL DEMENTED FROG FROM HELL, BETTER THAN SEX, NANAR KEI, I MAKE LOVE TO MY WOMAN IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION TO THIS SOUNDTRACK, LIKE GETTING YOUR BALLS SCRAPED BY A CHEESE GRATER

-Tracklist-

01. Ryuka〜流歌〜

2. 獄

3. ROID IN SHADOW