Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

DIR EN GREY in Europe - TOUR2011 PARADOX OF RETALIATION

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

"Short update on the DIR EN GREY tickets. Ticket sales will start tomorrow. VIP Upgrades will be available at a later date. IMPORTANT: VIP Upgrades are not tickets! You will need a regular concert ticket in order to make use of the VIP Upgrade and in order to see the show."

just got mail from neotokyo

the vip tickets (upgrade, you need to buy a regular ticket) will be available at a later date

what a vip ticket is will be revealed at a later date

IMPORTANT: VIP Upgrades are not tickets! You will need a regular concert ticket in order to make use of the VIP Upgrade and in order to see the show."[/i]

Moneywhores :lol:

yeah saw a message on their site that the tickets were sold out in minutes

wow fanatic fansXD

just bought tickets for Utrecht=)

Wow, they went out fast. Got tickets for my and my friend, so we're safe.

I demand an another gig, that would be sold out as well in minutes too, so why not.

Damnn tiketti.fi was so trippy this morning...at least in my comp it crashed twice

Anyways i got tickets for me and my friend as well, looking forward to it :)

and I demand a new album

AND IT SHOULD BE BETTER THAN URO-BORING-OS!!! :300:

I demand an another gig, that would be sold out as well in minutes too, so why not.

Seriously, If they're add an second show in Helsinki on August 24th, i'm getting upset.

They should have been visiting Sweden on that day instead! Helsinki-show are almost sold out and Sweden don't even get a show?

But I think they're having a OFF-day before and after the Helsinki-show in case it's getting sold out and they easily can add a second night (because they've done two helsinki shows in 2007)

Seriously, If they're adding a second show in Helsinki on August 24th, i'm getting upset.

They should have been visiting Sweden on that day instead! Helsinki-show are almost sold out and Sweden don't even get a show?

But I think they're having OFF-days before and after the Helsinki-show in case it's getting sold out and they easily can add a second night (because they've done two helsinki shows in 2007)

the one in holland is also as good as sold out, only some tickets available at the venue itself not anymore trough the other shops

Finland-show is also SOLD OUT, but I think they're waiting and see if there will be any leftovers after people have got all their tickets. There's no official announcement it's being sold out yet, I guess it'll come within a couple of days.

it does?, im getting so confused=p

I read somewhere that ticketmaster's share was sold out, but that the tickets tivoli still had are now also made available trough ticketmaster?

I actually thought it was you who said that but guess I'm wrong :')

Tickets to Finland-show are avaliable again!

But they will surely sell out in the end of summer

Gotta love dat lagging ticket booking system.

Sign in to follow this