Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

DIR EN GREY in Europe - TOUR2011 PARADOX OF RETALIATION

Ooh, just read about it... three minutes ago. :D I think I'll go to Helsinki, let's see if the the tickets are sold when I'm thinking about buying a ticket

I am also considering attending in finland since there's no swedish date :emo:

Do you know how much it costs to travel to findland? lol :oro:

Hmmmm

I heard that Gotlandsflyg has quite cheap-ish flights from Visby to Helsinki /unnecessary

But if you are gonna order flights thru Flysas for example, then it will cost about 2200 SEK from Stockholm to Helsinki

Also, I guess there's ships which go to Helsinki or Turku from different places in Sweden? Of course, travelling to some different country is expensive, but I'm not sure which would be the cheapest way. Or if you know some friends there who want to go too, and someone has a car (and can drive it), you could split the gas and drive here. :''''D (And use ferry D:) But that could be expensive yeah, but if you have a lot of friends who want to go there too, it'll get even more cheaper.

Also, I guess there's ships which go to Helsinki or Turku from different places in Sweden? Of course, travelling to some different country is expensive, but I'm not sure which would be the cheapest way. Or if you know some friends there who want to go too, and someone has a car (and can drive it), you could split the gas and drive here. :''''D (And use ferry D:) But that could be expensive yeah, but if you have a lot of friends who want to go there too, it'll get even more cheaper.

Oh, forgot to mention ferries, they are much cheaper than flights haha - thanks allisapp!

I am looking for cheap hotels and flights now lol

And about cheap hotels, you should book a room from Omenahotelli. I would say they're the most cheapest hotels in Finland.

Well, it depends on hotel. (There's three Omenahotels in Helsinki)

This is in ~1km of distance, this is in ~500m of distance and this in in ~1km of distance, I think.

(HOX! You can read those pages in swedish too, just change the language :D)

Also, in Finland the tickets can be bought at 14.4 at 9AM, so if I were you, I would try to get the ticket as soon as possible, because I can imagine that they're going to be sold out very soon.

We can organiseis MH meating in town before concert , it that good idea or not?

I will try to buy concert ticket

Uhh MH meeting ?- how many forum people are gonna gather around then?

I guess i should go all sneaky (aka angsty groupless/small group) - I am too embarassed of my jailbait look :devilwha:

I guess i should go all sneaky (aka angsty groupless/small group) - I am too embarassed of my jailbait look :devilwha:

Hmm, I think... 5-7? D; Maybe more.

We'll see. I think I'll go with my friends, but let's see later if I would like to come to meeting. I'm not also sure what should I do after the gig - will I go to Omenahotelli too, or will I be the whole night in the city. :D

Hmm, I think... 5-7? D; Maybe more.

We'll see. I think I'll go with my friends, but let's see later if I would like to come to meeting. I'm not also sure what should I do after the gig - will I go to Omenahotelli too, or will I be the whole night in the city. :D

Oh I forgot that you are living far away from da Capital...Well good luck with Hotel/city adventures then :gaga:

I might go with friends as well - or stick to angstiness and meet old friends in that gig lawlz

Too many gigs in my to-do-list gaaasshhhh

Oh I forgot that you are living far away from da Capital...Well good luck with Hotel/city adventures then :gaga:

;S Yeah, sucks to be me.

Anyway, even if this is too early to say, but people can come to say hello to me. (Even though I know... one or two persons from here who I'm going to disturb there, even if I'm sure they don't want it. *insert trollface here*)

;S Yeah, sucks to be me.

Anyway, even if this is too early to say, but people can come to say hello to me. (Even though I know... one or two persons from here who I'm going to disturb there, even if I'm sure they don't want it. *insert trollface here*)

I guess i will hide in the booze zone :gaga: normal zone scares the shit out of me /i have no issues :gaga:

Will see if I go, don't really like their recent stuff apart from LOTUS. Besides I shall be killed in the moshpit D:

I've sent an e-mail to Twisted Talent, and also an e-mail to Live Nation asking them to fix a Swedish gig now, there's one OFF-day before and after the Finland-gig so they should be able to put Sweden there!

Would apprechiate if anyone else could send them an e-mail and telling them to fix that Swedish gig!

If it turns out they're saying no, I'm thinking about visiting Budapest in August.

It might be fun, but I don't want to travel alone!

Also, "PARADOX OF RETALIATION" must be the album title?

This tour must be connected to the new album, don't you think?

Last time I went to see them the European tour was called "FEAST OF V SENSES" or something and they played all Uroboros songs except one.

So yes, the tour will probably be VERY connected to the new album but the album name is probably different.

yea, one wonders too if the tour is for preparing fans for new album release soon

or is still for UROBOROS promo, which may be too old now :lol:

well, at least EU fans could experience LOTUS live.

WHY NO SWEDISH DATE?

I want to attend Budapest then :3

Contact me if you'll need any help.

Also, I think I will go to their hungarian gig.

Sign in to follow this