Spike760

What are you listening to?

I wonder how the band reached the decision of omitting this song from one of the configurations for Decemberunderground. This song, until given to AFINewsHQ by an unnamed source, was not available on any format expect for the unreleased EP which was auctioned for $8,000. That's a bit of history to recall, readers. 8)

Under Fall Justice recently posted a new song - it was actually a cover which Starwave faps to, which was why it sounded so good, and it was of this song:

of course nothing surpasses the original. i'm fucking obsessed with this song now ♥♥♥ (and of course the merry connection, love yuu<3)

Edited by sheepprincessgara

Virge - 琥珀

Didn't like the vocalist much in the mini spot but I'm liking the full songs more.

project from Yoshida Ichiro of ZAZEN BOYS. one of my favorite records of the last couple years

Edited by returnal

I've listened to plenty of this guy's covers, they're fucking epic *__* please check out his channel!!

Alyans - Na Zare

sometimes you can actually strike gold on tumblr...and this was one of those instances. *___* as if i couldn't get into 80s music more...