Spike760

What are you listening to?

I doubt it will be better than their English. And it's 13 years since A Dead Poem came, so I kinda think their English is improved since that album. That aside, they didn't release anything good since Triarchy of the Lost Lovers and amazing since Thy Mighty Contract. I doubt they'll come back making an amazing album again. But all their albums do have amazing songs, but all the album after Triarchy of the Lost Lovers also has a lot of mediocre stuff. But Thy Mighty Contract and Passage to Arcturo will forever stand as classics and legendary albums. Nothing sounds exactly like those releases. Closest you'll come is early Root, early Master's Hammer, early Varathron and early Sigh. And it's only because of the occult atmosphere that those albums can be mentioned along with early Rotting Christ. All those are totally unique and nothing soudns as them. Check 'em out, Disposable.

I'm listening to: Horna - Musta Rukous

Man, Sanojesi Äärelle is such a powerful album. Quite unique as well. CD 1 is amazing, but CD 2 is just something totally out of this world. Great release! It's 01:25 long, but it feels more like 30 minutes. Classic album and Horna's best!

It's a kickass album! It's an extremely amazing album, and it's good to have them back. Sworn to the Dark was just really weak, uninspired and had a horrible production.

Horna - Liekki Ja Voima

Hope they continue making BM in this style. So unique and powerful!

Melechesh - Grand Gathas Of Baal Sin

Man, the new album will crush! Finally got home so I could listen to the new song. Totally amazing! And I have high hopes for this album. Emissaries is a modern classic and both Sphynx and Djinn are amazing album. Great!