Sign in to follow this  
Giraffe

Operation Sakura

Operation SAKURA

For many of us in Japan, April 1st is the first day of the year as the school starts, and companies start their fiscal year as if coinciding with the cherry blossom. We have uploaded the brand new track on YouTube, along with the cherry flowers. The song title is INORI, means "prayer" in Japanese.

I was able to finish just in time, with Origa, talented singer from Russia who we were supposed to be performing live on the night of March 11th. SUGIZO was able to come in too, as he is like my trusting camaraderie, knowing each other from the very beginning of COLDFEET.

I am well aware that it is extremely difficult to watch YouTube at the shelters in the devastated areas. It is my sole decision to do so as I needed to show the world how I am feeling. My precious friends walking alongside, asking to participate and naming the ongoing project, Operation SAKURA.

This is not an April Fool's joke. I was purely moved and shaken by the heartful support of Operation TOMODACHI conducted by US Armed Forces.

Please type "Operation SAKURA" or paste 桜作戦 on YouTube search box. For 2 weeks only, amazing songs will appear, in full bloom, just like SAKURA in Japan.

Watusi (COLDFEET), Chairman of Operation SAKURA Committee

Source

Watusi feat. Origa & SUGIZO - Inori

OdUlfAUJEfY

Sign in to follow this