The general Metal discussion thread

1106 posts in this topic

I just got a fun idea. The few of us who is here should spin through eachothers "best of 2016" lists and "review" them in this thread. Just to get the activity going, and to find some new bands and albums from last year. Anyone in?

Visutox likes this

Count me in, my dear Bear. I really like the idea! I only suggest to shorten our lists to 10 or even less to avoid making it so long, which I think would take a lot of time.

As for me, I think I might come up with my honorable mentions of 2016 rather than my actual top 10, which I think would make discover more stuff knowing I already posted my top in here. But I'm still not sure about it.

Come on guys, it'll be fun!

That sounds like even more fun, because I have a billion honorable mentions. Let's take 3-5 releases or something?

Perfect then, so yeah let's keep it really short so that we won't be submerged since I know we have other stuff we want to listen to as well.

That works for me! I'd say 5 releases max, and 3 min. And it's gonna be our 2016 honorable mentions then! 

Hope@Jigsaw9likes the idea, and@Lestattoo! 

Sorry, I don't have the time/energy for it. I might check out some stuff now and then tho, and write my opinion here ofc. But I can't guarantee I'll check out everything.

Edited by Jigsaw9