Zeus

Disbanded Favorites/Bands That You Miss So Much

Bands come and go unfortunately but no band has hit me harder than

amber gris

Their music and rhythm speaks to me <3

to this day i still find myself crying to "feel me" & "wishstar and sunlight and darkness" 

Well, now I can officially say MeteoroiD. The live was amazing but it hit me really hard. The band was so good to their fans and the fans themselves were some of the sweetest people I have ever met. It really was like a family and it's hard saying goodbye.

Megaromania/Metis Gretel, Misa, Da'vid Shito:aL, Jisedai Excite, and Malice Mizer ... even though I wasn't around when most of these bands were. #TheWoesOfBeingaJrawkBaby

Edited by midi:nette

Deadman, PIERROT, Laputa, Malice Mizer, The ROMEO...

Especially The ROMEO because their lives were really fun and I haven't found a lot of people doing their style of music. SiXX is kind of like the softer incarnation of them, but not quite the same. :(

Deadman

Malice Mizer

Rentrer en Soi

Sugar

9Goats Black Out

there are others I miss, but they're either gone because the singer died or they were starting to get mediocre and probably needed to disband anyway. 

There are lots of VK bands that would be great to see them come back, but given the state of current of VK, would I really like them coming back?

I would hate it if they had to sacrifice their style and identity to fit in today.

Edited by seikun

Kalimero these days. I don't miss them per se, wasn't even around back then, but I wish they would have released more music before their untimely dissolution. heidi. really doesn't cut it (anymore). I'm mostly ok with prolific bands ending activities whenever they feel they're done, but it's always the short-lived but ultra-talented bands that sting a bit; of course, there are no guarantees of quality if they were to last past their demise, but you know, I wish I had more of their stuff to binge on.