Zeus

Disbanded Favorites/Bands That You Miss So Much

On 05/12/2016 at 11:18 PM, Platy said:

Unfortunately...yes :emo:

I should have found out before I fell in love with them.

Bad news...

I've been listening all Iori's bands since i started to listen visual kei. So far my favorites bands that he played with are cocklobin and Lamiel. I hope he joins a new band soon.

On 06/12/2016 at 0:37 AM, Komorebi said:

But what truly breaks my heart is As'REAL's disbandment :'(

Same feeling about Syndrome, even though i got to listen them better after the disbandment. But without that D probably wouldn't exist, so i can't complain hahahaha

On 16/05/2016 at 9:13 AM, YuyoDrift said:

Wataru and his band of mischievous  bastards, the 12012.

How could you leave me with so many feelz after AQUA????

I forgot to mention 12012. They were one of my favorites back when they were part of UCP. Such a loss...

On 7/12/2016 at 7:28 PM, Usagi said:

Same feeling about Syndrome, even though i got to listen them better after the disbandment. But without that D probably wouldn't exist, so i can't complain hahahaha

D is my favorite band ever. But Hide-Zou as a vocalist is just THE BEST

On 08/12/2016 at 9:40 PM, Komorebi said:

D is my favorite band ever. But Hide-Zou as a vocalist is just THE BEST

They're my favorite too hahaha and I enjoy As'Real very much as well. It's good we can see H-Z doing backing vocals in some D songs, so we don't miss his voice so much :)

I really miss DOAK and メディーナ, especially DOAK :( They had so much potential and I really wanna punch Yuuki for whatever his reasons for disbanding might have been... At least I could see both of them live but still... :(

I really miss D'espairsRay. They're my alltime favourite band and I shattered me to hear about their disband due to Hizumis health issues. But I still hope for the great resurrection <3

And even if they aren't disbanded for so long, i miss girugamesh. I couldn't go to their final tour in europe and it really pissed me off...still does :'D

So many.

Missalina Rei.

Noir fleurir.

Even though I came across these bands a couple of years after their definite disbandment I loved their music from the very first day I listened to them. I always loved the way their music made me feel as if entering a different world.

The possibility that they could revive for one day seems so unlikely and all the years that have gone by I can't help seeing these bands like some distant myth.

Edited by seikun

Some of the Eternal/Climax bands were really great and it's a shame they're disbanded. Even more shame most of them never really got big. 

Vice risk

La'miss fairy
Delphinium

Etosetora

SugarTrip

Kilah

etc

And then of course Yukika's bands

Kuracchi

Buddy x Buddy

Sadie's Courreges

etc (they're kinda all the same with exception for his solo and Buddy).

But he's doing good as president of Ains nowadays anyway so it's ok.

Lamiel, Amadeus, D'espairs Ray, Phobia, 

D≒SIRE, Aliene ma'riage, Madeth gray'll, AFTER IMAGE, La'Mule, Sleep My Dear, Verfe~Gorl, Solfege, MIRAGE, Laissez Faire and Malice Mizer

Oh boy, where to start, just off the top of my head for VK stuff, D'espairsray, Deathgaze, Girugamesh, Deluhi, Anonymous Confederate Ensemble, -OZ-, Amphibian, Kuroageha, Awoi, Since1889 among many others. I wish certain visual kei bands didn't have such short runs, many of the ones above were fortunate in that they were around for over a decade.