Zeus

Disbanded Favorites/Bands That You Miss So Much

Malice Mizer, Dolly, 9GOATS BLACK OUT, xTRiPx, Number Girl, Deadman, The studs, AvelCain, Malisend,,,,,,,, and probably more but they are the ones I miss the most.

I miss several bands more than I could list here but here are some of my favorites:

THE MAD SIMPSON

since1889

Re:dis

meth.

Ouinstet

Cat fisT

UnsraW

ギルガメッシュ

Villain

Amber BUllet

So many bands that i miss so much.... Deadman, kagerou, beau, mad capsule market, tokyo jihenn, die in cries, ends, kaggra, siam shade, lacryma christi, fairy fore, hate honey, aion, pierrot, merry go round, nina, the yellow monkey, scissors, zikill,guniw tools, 

On 11/15/2016 at 11:11 PM, Hakari said:

Deluhi. They were the best thing to happen to jrock/visual kei at the time.

But at least the guys are all back in new bands!! You should definitely check out Juri's new band whenever they release some music. It has a similar feel to Deluhi ^^

As for me, I really miss EAT YOU ALIVE. I didn't listen to their music for like a year after their disbandment cos it made me too sad haha. Now I listen and remember their last live and still get choked up about it sometimes >< 

And I will definitely miss Follow T________T they haven't even disbanded yet and I miss them so much T______T

EAT YOU ALIVE, Malice Mizer, D'espairsRay, Phantasmagoria, DEATHGAZE, and surprisingly Girugamesh

I learned a lot from Kami from Malice Mizer, bless his soul.

EAT YOU ALIVE had that western influence that sounded so natural.

D'espairsRay had that scary Korn sound that I could not find anywhere else.

Phantasmagoria is just great.

DEATHGAZE, especially the early days was satisfyingly brutal.

Girugamesh was awesome until the NOW album, got turned off after that, and got me hooked again on their final release. They got their sound back, but had to disband, which is sad.

It's a long list, but the main bands are Kagrra,, Vidoll, Phantasmagoria, 9GOATS BLACK OUT, cocklobin and D'espairsRay =/ It's very sad when those great bands depart before we get the chance to see them. 

41 minutes ago, Usagi said:

Femme Fatale has disbanded already?

Unfortunately...yes :emo:

I should have found out before I fell in love with them.

AvelCain and Zoro (first-era with Taizo and Yuuya tho).

I think Doll$Boxx was a just a one-time project, but I want them to make a comeback regardless.

EDIT: Mediena and Malisend.

Edited by Zalemu