Zeus

Disbanded Favorites/Bands That You Miss So Much

SUICIDE ALI

They announce a disbandment out of nowhere, without any reason or explanation, no comments from the band, no final release, no DVD of their last show, no proper goodbye. Listening to them makes me sad, thinking about them makes me feel somewhat bitter from time to time. Despite the lack of closure, or perhaps because of the lack of closure, I miss the fuck out of these guys.

Oh... and D'espairsRay [7]

It's hard to decide, since I mostly listening to disband bands. :wan-14:

if I had to choose wisely, I would say that I truly miss AILE, Lolita23q and juliadoll. JIVE and ClearVeil would come next.
I would have say gekijo tenor too (even if it's fairly recent) but since we don't know much about sinen tenor...maybe it's the continuity so I shouldn't name them.

D'espa really shook me because I was addicted and starting to listen to them and BAM, they disbanded right in the middle of that...

For now, I can list DELUHI and Versailles too.

DragonWAPPPPPPER forever will be the band I want back together. I still get SUPER sad listening to them. Especially when I listen to 君色シャボン, I get teary eyed when I do. Yada ayda stop being a bitch about it, dgaf.

Panic Channel also has the same special spot in my heart as DragonWAPPPPPPER. I don't believe in indefinite hiatus.  They're never getting back together and it pains me T.T

↓Others I want together again↓

AILE

テディ

Pizzcato.

the Vambie.

機械人形歌劇団カラクリ

All my picks were Koteosa/Osa bands huehuehue.

Another vote for D'espa, RES and PIERROT here.

Plus Shulla, deadman, Panic Channel and Vidoll (w/ HIDE and Yukine).

Tokyo Jihen - this band was too perfect 
Rentrer en Soi - I felt like their best work was yet to come, as long as they stuck to their guns and didn't hop on trends
School Food Punishment - they had an instantly recognizable sound, and with la la larks active, I wonder why they even disbanded at all

Pre-2007 D'espairsRay

D'espairsRay - Always had such a soft spot for Hizumi's voice, and I don't think their post Coll:set work is anywhere near as bad as people often suggest. In fact, songs like PARADOX 5 are some of their best in my opinion. 

school food punishment - Particularly their earlier material, when Hasuo was an active songwriter alongside (to a lesser extent) their original bassist. The Yumi/Ryou connection was (and still is, in la la larks) an enjoyable combo but I found Yumi/Hasuo's mix of styles to be such a perfect blend of pop and prog. 

9GOATS BLACK OUT - Another one of those bands that have yet to feel successfully imitated. UTA's writing tendencies tend to come out at times in sukekiyo, but that band is nevertheless on a different wavelength stylistically. HOLLOWGRAM feels like it's trying to be 9GOATS 2.0 but doesn't have the same degree of intricate songwriting and quality instrumentals to pull it off.

宇宙コンビニ - A more recent one, but I felt that they had so much more potential than they ever delivered on. Admittedly their guitarist/main songwriter was pretty much the core and soul of the band in my opinion, so if he ever finds a new project than maybe this one won't sting as much. 

nil delete heads

DOWNER

DELUHI [2]

BLACK CAT

-OZ-

Wouldn't hurt to see Luzmelt come back for a day with the original members. 

Megaromania

gilltia

Wouldn't hurt to see Luzmelt come back for a day with the original members. 

Yes, this omg ;~; I love Yuhma's voice and Zig bass lines...

D'EspairsRay, 9Goats Black Out, Rentrer en Soi, Pierrot, Megaromania, Luzmelt, XTripX, Deluhi, -OZ-, Awoi, Galeyd, Lolita23q, ViViD, Zoro, Nega, Phantasmagoria and others...

I'd put bands like Malice Mizer, Janne da Arc, Lix and many others, because the hiatus means disbandment in such cases...

50% of the bands I listen to. But especially the kings of kvlt Veekay, Madeth gray'll. Or at least Hisui should come back to the scene.

Phobia/Kisui to retrun would be nice too. Also La'Mule (Cell just weren't as good and I am afraid that's because Isuke wasn't a member).

I'd rather want Metis Gretel back than Megaromania. Also I am probably one of the few people who thinks D'espairRay desbanded for good.

First and foremost, D'espairsRay (even though they did have a 1 day revival, but I need one I can see them! XD)

cocklobin

GHOSE

NAINE

Zodia

Heartless

I have to stop myself here, there are really too many. 

yes on cocklobin, GHOSE and Heartless

The band that stings the most is Belmosaic. I love XAA-XAA a ridiculous amount but I miss Belmosaic just as much. I still regret not being able to go to their last live (._. )

D'espairs Ray is my favourite band ever... I fell off listening to JRock after they disbanded because I'm emotional like that and I still have a hard time listening to them just because it gives me so much feels... (and I don't like feelings. urgh.)

And perhaps Due'le quartz.