Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

What's the most embarrassing CD(s) you own / ever bought?

Was talking about this in the shoutbox lol...This thread is self-explanatory. What CDs are you embarrassed to own or what CDs do you regret buying?

I kinda regret buying these lol...but I was a big jpop-head at the time so...^^;;

CORE OF SOUL - 3

CORE OF SOUL - Natural Beauty

5 Shibata Jun albums....she's a good pop/ballad singer, but I can't really listen to her music anymore ^^;;

ImageImageImageImageImage

m.o.v.e - Deep Calm (no idea how I was such a huge fan of this group XD)

HYDE - FAITH (limited edition) - Used to LOVE HYDE, but this album sounds like pure cheese to me now ^^;;;....roentgen is still cool, though XD (I own that too!)

RENTRER EN SOI - S/T (limited edition). I was in love with RES when this came out, so I pre-ordered this and was disappointed to hear how different it was from Sphire Croid. I still got love for ReS, but this was not their best work. ^^:;;

*pictures*

When I was about thirteen, I had a simular compilation, containing some VERY bad hungarian songs, haha. xD

you've shown me some Hungarian pop band before and.....OMG *shutters* O___O

RENTRER EN SOI - S/T (limited edition). I was in love with RES when this came out, so I pre-ordered this and was disappointed to hear how different it was from Sphire Croid. I still got love for ReS, but this was not their best work. ^^:;;

Wow, I'm kinda really surprised you put that there. It's one of my favorite visual kei albums. I can see maybe if you don't like it but to be embarrassed by it???

Wow, I'm kinda really surprised you put that there. It's one of my favorite visual kei albums. I can see maybe if you don't like it but to be embarrassed by it???

Well, I moreso regret buying it haha. Whenever I listen to Rentrer en Soi, I rarely revisit any of the songs from this album...

As I mentioned, I pre-ordered it before its release in the the hopes that It would sound like an upgraded Sphire Croid lol. They were my favorite band at the time...

I can understand why CAT put RES' self-titled there. I like most of the songs on it, but at the same time it feels as if it was rushed. And it was their first album since transitioning to a harder sound, so it's normal that it doesn't sound as polished as eitheir their old stuff or the material that came afterwards (i.e. THE BOTTOM OF CHAOS and MEGIDDO).

Back on topic, I don't own that much CDs, so the ones I purchase are chosen very carefully, therefore there's none I'm embarassed about. But I bought a couple ones (from Brazilian pop singers/groups) during my childhood that still make me cringe, like this:

Rouge+++Capa+primeiro+CD.jpg

^WIN.

O.K my turns. Most CDs is releases from the victorious 90s,

seriously, i was buying this for "where do you go?"

and i don't even know where the CD is now.

good riddance?

and this,

OMG, do you still remember the hit song from this album?

"I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky..."

LOL and i thought it was romantic omg :lol:

Yes. i bought this! :ninja:

and last but not least,

Embarassed i ever bought this,

though i still listened to

every now and then xD

His second album is my fave though.

please don't blame me, i was a pre-teen O.K?

The Gazette - Stacked Rubbish

Korn - I don't remember which one but come on it's Korn :(

Limp Biscuit - Same as above, I don't remember the album name. BUT come on, I was in the 6th grade ha!

Slipknot - I don't remember the name but again, back when I was dumb as hell.

That's honestly about it.

The first and second singles I ever bought:

ij4Aal.jpg

Or tacky jrock/pop -

??ゃる?????? - 横浜ラブストーリー / ダイヤモンドブサイク

idk some dragon ash singles. They're pretty awful.

Avril_Lavigne_Let_Go_album.jpg

Well, she was a hype back then xD

Further more some compilation albums from the late 90's

And I received something by that VK-band ap[r]il or something like that 2.5 years ago. It was their first single... I don't even believe I have it unwrapped yet xD

And I received something by that VK-band ap[r]il or something like that 2.5 years ago. It was their first single... I don't even believe I have it unwrapped yet xD

wait until a former member ODs (shouldn't be too long) and sell it at 3x the price.

I've never bought anything bad. Not when I was 10 and not today. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

And there's a lot of good stuff posted in this thread.

Sign in to follow this