Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

What's the most embarrassing CD(s) you own / ever bought?

I've never bought anything bad. Not when I was 10 and not today. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

And there's a lot of good stuff posted in this thread.

Let's give this guy a round of applause everyone! Really, he deserves it! SO MUCH! ^^

He's an incredibly awesome person with unparalleled and impeccable taste in music!!! ^^

I'm not trying to derail the thread or anything, but I think his musical valor deserves to be recognized! ^^

Just Amazing!!!! ^____________________________________________________^

anyways, carry on~ ^^

Champ, you're perpetuating the stereotype that all Germans love David Hasslehoff!

Well, he was kinda famous for a few years when I was a kid. :lol:

Not so much anymore though, I don't think he had any chart hit in the last 15 years.

lol i thought BLUE disbanding without releasing any best album. probably the album got 7tracks, "all rise" in 6 different versions on it and then the duet with Sir Elton? :lol:

speaking of which, it reminds me, that i bought Atomic Kitten debut album. And it was as awful! As awful Kerry Katona's career now, U.K girl groups should stop on All Saints srsly

I would have to say that I don't really have any embarrassing CD's that I've ever bought because I didn't get into CD buying until maybe two years ago. By that time my tastes were solidified and I knew I liked J-Rock and such so I don't have embarrassing CD's from when I was 13, hormonal and confused.

However I do own UnsraW's GUILTY EP and Hyde's FAITH full-length (both were gifts), so I'll put those here since those are the only albums by the two artists that I don't listen to much anymore.

FallingIntoYouAlbum.jpg

Don't even fucking ask.

I do ask.

What the fuck? :lol:

I'm shocked.

(Actually I bought that one too, but for my mother. :devilwha: )

Oh man, my mother gave me that CD because back when I was about 6 years old I listened to whatever she listened to, and back then that's all my mom had in her library, Celine. And even to this day I still have that CD sitting on my shelf. Plus she was the big thing in the 90s and she's also Canadian so me having this CD would be like the equivilent of having a Deadmau5 CD on my shelf. :P

Who_Let_the_Dogs_Out_Baha_Men.jpg

omg...

I was thinking about this in the shower the other day! It randomly popped into my head and I had to think to myself "Who thought this was really a good idea for a song?". Then I remembered that I enjoyed it when I was younger and that answered my question so I promptly shut up and finished my shower.

Who_Let_the_Dogs_Out_Baha_Men.jpg

omg...

I was thinking about this in the shower the other day! It randomly popped into my head and I had to think to myself "Who thought this was really a good idea for a song?". Then I remembered that I enjoyed it when I was younger and that answered my question so I promptly shut up and finished my shower.

lol i know, i used to like it so much. it's strange how your tastes evolves/changes this much through the years.

i bought when i was younger

Jive Jones - Me, Myself and I, haha really liked the song at the timeXD

and one of the first hard rock cds i got was

Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish and the Hot-Dog Flavored Water

omgXD hhaha

Not a Cd but when I was still in elementary school and Britney spears was the new kid on the block, they gave us a cassette tape with "Baby hit me one more time" and another song on it (I can't remember which) but at the time I friggin' loved it. Still I think I'm more embarrassed that it was a cassette tape and I had a cassette player tbh. It's still around here somewhere, along with one of those old-school big ass cellphones. I should look for them.

Recently I randomly/blindly purchased an album by Flowers in the Vasement, since it was cheap and I liked the cover art-work. Figured I'd try it out, whatevs. Music wasn't too bad, bad but not cringe worthy, but I was seriously embarrassed for the vocalist, so I only put it on for a good chuckle and didn't bother uploading it.

I own a Blood CD, signed. I forget the name of it but it's from some white period they had. Back when my friend was on the street team and made me go to that show she'd gotten it for me for the meet and greet. I wasn't paying my own money for that crap. D: But I do still have it and I use it as a blocker, so it's always the first Cd in the stack in case anything falls on them so it's the one that get's cracked instead of the ones I actually care about (and it has btw). I'm not easily embarrassed so even a BoA cd here and there doesn't phase me but having something of Kiwamu's creation in my home does put the shame in me. :emo:

Recently I randomly/blindly purchased an album by Flowers in the Vasement, since it was cheap and I liked the cover art-work. Figured I'd try it out, whatevs. Music wasn't too bad, bad but not cringe worthy, but I was seriously embarrassed for the vocalist, so I only put it on for a good chuckle and didn't bother uploading it.

Is it really that bad? I remember hearing something by them half a year back or so, and I thought they weren't that bad...

Is it really that bad? I remember hearing something by them half a year back or so, and I thought they weren't that bad...

It isn't the worst thing ever but yes I would classify it under bad. It probably sticks out to me though since it was in the mist of many an amazing purchase, so it's badness is clear in my mind. If you want though I can up and send you a link and you can hear for yourself =3 Also it's worth noting that they released something after the album I'm referring to, between which quite a bit of time had passed iirc, so they may have gotten better since.

Sign in to follow this