Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

Need a bit of guidance for buying a CD

I'm looking to import a CD but need to do so through a third party since the UCP webshop doesn't ship internationally. Does anyone know of an reliable shopping services for new releases that won't lose my order or triple the fee? The only reason I'm doing this and not using CDJapan like I normally do is because ordering through UCP gets me an extra live DVD.

"It's pink. I must have it."

I doubt you'll find one that doesn't triple the fee, but I have always used mukunoki. His English is remarkable, he is friendly, he's quick to respond and post packages and when I order CDs and merch in bulk, he sends me Japanese treats, which is nice. I use him for all sorts. Yahoo Auctions, joining fanclubs, ordering from Japan-only fashion and CD websites, etc. I believe he can be used for buying tickets for Japanese lives, too.

You actually have to email him, though, because I'm not sure if he's fixed the form he says to fill out on his official website.

Okay, thank you for the info c: What's his email? I'll ask him how much it will be to order that for me; if it's going to be more than $50 in total I think I'll just have to live without the bonus dvd .__.; Unfortunately, paying for school > Music

I second Subliminal's recommendation of mukunoki.

I've used his service 10+ times and have never had any problems.

He's certainly reliable and stays in contact. Yeah, the price starts to add up, but he sends estimates before going through with purchases so you can decide if you really want to pay "x amount" for whatever you're buying.

after several times buying through them, I can affirm they are 100% reliable:

http://www.celga.com/

I've just started trying them! Do they notify you when they receive your items, or do you have to randomly put in a shipping request?

after several times buying through them, I can affirm they are 100% reliable:

http://www.celga.com/

I've just started trying them! Do they notify you when they receive your items, or do you have to randomly put in a shipping request?
they send you a email notifying when the item is on their warehouse and you can request the shipment on your "my celga" section on the website.... btw, they are always notifying you by email about everything during all the proccess... and the staff is very attentive, accessible and friendly

^-^

Sign in to follow this