Sign in to follow this  
Giraffe

Luna Sea "New Song Download Fundraiser"

If there is I hope there's a moratorium on uploading it. The money from it is going to deserving cause.

If it is availible overseas (in iTunes or whatever) I would be all for it, at least for a few weeks.

Unless it has some really stupid payment options like credit card only there would be really no excuse not to pay those few bucks.

I would hope it would be on US iTunes, that would be the only way I would be able to get it other than illegal downloading =/ I want it though. And I want to donate to Japan.

Pretty much what Shaneth said, the point is not to just download it because ZOMG it's LUNA SEA, but also to contribute with donations, instead of downloading it from a brazilian blogspot.

The song already has a name too btw, it's called "PROMISED NIGHT". Source

I'm not a fan of purchasing music digitally at all, but I'm totally in for paying for this one. I really hope it gets available overseas too.

Never did online shopping ever, but i wouldn't mind to risk my CC for this time.

excited for new shit after omg how many years now?

also happy that can spend it for good cause. Truly value for money :)

^ I remember reading somewhere (i.e. struggling with Google Translator xD) that it's "for the world" too, or something along those lines. Plus the fact that they're informing people about it in Japanese as well as English. So I think we'll definitely be able to purchase it. :)

YAY! It's really awesome! I suppose it'll be more accessible than a CD or something like it... and I think it's their goal now. Gonna buy!

I'm not a fan of purchasing music digitally at all, but I'm totally in for paying for this one. I really hope it gets available overseas too.

I'm not either, but I'm willing to do it for this cause.

I will bitch slap anyone who posts it at blogspot.

if only facebook allowing multiple likes, i'd do it for this one!

well hope that doesn't sounds too much.

i know it maybe only the intro or the instruments part, but it's encouraging!

It sounds like U2

Sounds like stadium pop rock ("Shine" era - rock)

I'm down with that, it just makes me cringe to see new fans calling this song as "Alice Nine song"...

Sign in to follow this