Sign in to follow this  
Jenovalism

Karaoke contest?

We had 2 karaoke contests in the past, however the 2nd contest already had a significantly reduced turn-out. But it's been a while since that, so... it really would depend on how many people would be willing to participate this time. We certainly wouldn't be opposed to it.

I will make an actual poll about it in the next days. But I will also have to discuss it with the other admins reagrding prizes. Kai and manda have just moved so they are rather busy. In the next few weeks, when thing got settled a bit, we will get back to it.

We probably won't make a poll, because experience has shown us in the past that the polls aren't very reliable, ie. that a lot more people vote "Yes" than will actually participate. Instead we will probably ask people to pre-register with us via PM if they want to participate. If we get enough registrations (I'd say we should have at least around 6 people for a good contest), the contest will take place.

Anyway, details will be announced soon.

We probably won't make a poll, because experience has shown us in the past that the polls aren't very reliable, ie. that a lot more people vote "Yes" than will actually participate. Instead we will probably ask people to pre-register with us via PM if they want to participate. If we get enough registrations (I'd say we should have at least around 6 people for a good contest), the contest will take place.

Anyway, details will be announced soon.

mm i see... sounds good : D

Sign in to follow this