Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

The GazettE - STACKED RUBBISH

Damn u must not like it when bands change their style or something... lol, but any ways i thought every song on this album was good except Art Drawn by vomit (which i could never really get into)

i can where both of you are coming from but i still loved the album. Not one of the songs disappointed me. NIL was alittle better still though.

How can you hate ADBV so much. I love it. I think Gazette has the best intros. The end was amazing also. and People error was a nice ending..piano sounded nice

I agree.. I loved the album. It is rather different from their first stuff, but it's not bad. Though I'll have to agree with sugoivisual.. I liked NIL a bit better... And Gazette does have the nicest intros. And People Error was a nice touch to the album.

I will say to things.

I don't consider Art Drawn by Vomit a song really.

And compared to NIL, Stacked Rubbish isn't good to me. I still love NIL more then any of GazettE's releases. <3

I like Peoples ERROR just cause I can play it on the piano. <3

Am I the only one who think the female vocals on the album are great and what added a "special" flavor to it?

I mean, I'm not too fond of Gazette at all. I like some songs, but most of it just kills me from boredom, and many fans give me an urge to kill myself.

Specially 'cause that most of their songs are like Regret and Hyena. %@!@

Anyway, this album got something fresh that I have to recognize as really cool.

First, Agony. I've been a fan of Limp Bizkit centuries before listening to J-Rock, so, this song is like a travel to my past. XD

Burial Applicant, for me, it's the sucessor of Filth in the Beauty. Like a prince of their good songs. Sometimes I feel like sending a mail to them saying something like: "see? if you want to do a good song, do like this". Too bad it's lower than the PV. :/

Then, Calm Envy. This would suck so hard without the female voices. But it got them, so it rules.

If you guys read the lyrics along with Agony, it doesn't seem as rappish. It just seems like a very low educated japanese man trying to say some lyrics he wrote in japanese and copied and pasted into a Japanese-English translator to the drums.

If you guys read the lyrics along with Agony, it doesn't seem as rappish. It just seems like a very low educated japanese man trying to say some lyrics he wrote in japanese and copied and pasted into a Japanese-English translator to the drums.

BWaaah?

Idc.. The Gazette is my band.. lol I will love these guys till the day I die. I just happen to love all their music.. evern before Kai was a member. I will admit that Stacked Rubbish is a lot different than all their other albums. but I think that just comes with being an artist. Experimenting and growning. So I like it. I find nothing wrong with it. lol.. the beigning of Burial Applicant however.. reminds me of linkin park. Which isnt bad... well I dont think its bad. Thats just what it sounds like XD

I loved this album. I rarely skip any tracks on it. It is different, but the Gazette pull it off well intergrating hip hop and jazz into their songs. They've sort of hinted at the influence already in their songs. Like "Zakurogata No Yuuutsu" , "No. [666] (the drumming in the beginning), "Silly God Disco ", "THE SOCIAL RIOT MACHINES". I think this album is where they hit the nail with that influence and there is still the old Gazette. there wasn't ONE song on here that I thought "that's not Gazette". Gazette rarely has anything sound the same anyway.

Sign in to follow this