Sign in to follow this  
shuuji-

DEATHGAZE double A-side single release

I'm really excited about this, but I think they should really slow down and take a break.

I'm really excited about this, but I think they should really slow down and take a break.

I didn't like the new album. There's no variety at all, just the last track. I am sorry but I don't feel a fan as I used to do. :cry:

^This.

Really disappointed with the new album. From the new songs I only REALLY liked CHILDREN.

Very interested.

Albeit there clearly was a lack of variety, it was still very good.

And there's no chance they're disbanding unless Ai's planning to retire. [as if]

Either way, I never liked Double A-sides, since it means less new songs on the album.

Fucking sweet. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I adored their newest album and thought it was their best work yet. I cannot wait to hear more from these fantastic men.

In my opinion, it wasn't as good as AWAKE but it did have some brutal moments. CRASH DOWN is constantly a listen while walking to work in the morning but looking at the A-side names, a good chance they won't be ballads.

I didn't expect them to release something that soon but being one of those who enjoyed the latest album a lot, I'm looking forward to this single.

Woah, both songs sound amazing, especially THE END. I was expecting some half-assed songs, but judging from the previews, I think this'll be a pleasant surprise! And I gotta agree about Ai's hair, it looks awesome! Looking forward to watching the full PVs!

Sign in to follow this