Sign in to follow this  
shuuji-

DEATHGAZE double A-side single release

Everything is awesome, especially when he sings

this

I don't think his singing is bad, but let's be honest, it's not very good either.

Previews do sound better than expected, that's a good thing.

I've never been a fan of Deathgaze, but I always check out their stuff. I think this sounds really bad. Boring riffs, bad vocals and so on. But once again, what is it with Deathgaze and horrible production? The drum sound sounds SO plastic and triggered. It's horrible to listen to. There's no punch in the bass drum, it weak and utter weak. I really don't get it!

I've never been a fan of Deathgaze, but I always check out their stuff. I think this sounds really bad. Boring riffs, bad vocals and so on. But once again, what is it with Deathgaze and horrible production? The drum sound sounds SO plastic and triggered. It's horrible to listen to. There's no punch in the bass drum, it weak and utter weak. I really don't get it!

Boy you're in danger.

Oh, nicenice! But I like living on the edge, so being in danger is something I appreciate. C'mon, FLAME ME!!! HAUNT ME DOWN!!!

But nothing is like being honest and being able to see things the way it is. I can't understand how anyone can't be able to enjoy that drum sound.

Woah, both songs sound amazing, especially THE END. I was expecting some half-assed songs, but judging from the previews, I think this'll be a pleasant surprise! And I gotta agree about Ai's hair, it looks awesome! Looking forward to watching the full PVs!

:wub:

Same could be said about recent Sadie. I mean, are they even trying?

Compared to what Sadie is producing lately I'd much more prefer DEATHGAZE. Yes, their songs sound similar, but it's no UVERworld that produce an album with 2 ballads and 13 up-tempo songs that sound exactly the same.

^ You got a point. Not just Sadie, a whole bunch of other bands in VK. It's pretty much a trend lately.

^ doesn't mean you should accept it as good though

and it sounds like someone took 2 very boring early mucc songs and pitch shifted tasturou down an octave.

I've always defended this band, but I'm not feeling these previews at all. I never agreed when people said they were similar to lynch., but now all I see is them trying way too damn hard to follow in their footsteps when they don't have the fanbase to do so.

These previews do sound like utter crap, and it's the first time I've ever thought that.

Sign in to follow this