Sign in to follow this  
Daisuke

Daisuke to kuro no injatachi

Well, few days a great musician passed away, but he leaves a few songs from his new project.

Honrou: the first listened, I say "this is not the style of Daisuke, but is really cool". Great song, with a new face of daisuke music, is very addictive. 8.5/10

Sacher: OMG this song rocks!, this remember me Kagerou, I love the song and his growls. 10/10

Uso to meiro: this song make me sad now to listen it, is a melodic song with a emotive voice from this man, Damn I really love it. 10/10

Now I Looking forward for the new single Iya and the b-side Gu no Shoumetsu.

Daisuke to kuro no injatachi was a band with great promising future, but unfortunately this happened.

I really miss Daisuke, I want to hear more music from him.

i love kagerou

i didn't like studs too much

and when i listen to this single i was so happy!!!! i like it so much!!

and the second track Sacher ! that is more punk/crazy daisuke.<3

the pv remind me more of studs

but this single remind me of kagerou too!and i was so excited!!

and T_T i was so happy to listen to his voice again

and now i can't believe he died

this is so heartbreaking i can't stand it

i want to hear more from him too T_T

i swear i don't say it because he died i was thinking this single(Honrou + Sacher) is 10/10 from before

EDIT: the preview of the second single i want to hear the whole thing-

and thank you for this thread because stupid me i hadn't see about Uso to meiro

i just listen to it 9/10

omg T_T

i liked kagerou and i liked the studs too

is solo project was nice to

honoru was a little more popish but it was ok liked teh sound hehe

sacher rocks thats true ^^

and uso to merio

is a great song to

yeah it is really sad that i died...R.I.P

and thank you for the musik you made..

?

When I heard the preview, I was not expecting it to be this aggressive. It was weird at first, but I got used to it fast. I've always liked his screaming, and it sounds great here too. Though, still my favorite part is the chorus. It's really catchy, sounds so good. Guitar solo was really cool, even though I was hoping it to be a bit more melodic, but this works too. Basslines are also really really good. Overwhelming basslines = instant win. Those screams ended the song quite nicely. 9/10

????

I was hoping to get atleast one ballad from him, and I'm glad I did. I love the dark feeling in it, and the jazzy piano solo was very cool. But it kinda feels like it's missing something. It could be more powerfull. But it's a nice mellow song. 8/10

And the live-only release.

????

This is definitely my favorite track he did. Guitars, basslines, violins, everything is just what I want from music. Beautiful melodies. The guitar solo puts shivers down my spine. It's so cool. And I liked those whispers in the end. I'm so glad I got to hear this. 10/10

It's a shame. His solo-career would have been success.

Oh my God, I don't know how this man do this wonderful work! Really I Miss so much him

Iya: Powerfull song, like sacher, the music is perfect for me. 10/10

Gu no Shoumetsu: Really this song makes me cry, is beautifull. 10/10

I don't know how fanatic is my review but, I like this proyect, he makes me happy with each song.

His last Work was perfect for me.

I think my opinion on his music is very similar to most of what's been said here~

Really like Uso to meiro and Iya.

The first single was not so great imo, but those two songs are great!

dunno. I didn't even listen to a half from each song, though I listened one from start till end. I have to say that I waited for something better. .

dunno. I didn't even listen to a half from each song, though I listened one from start till end. I have to say that I waited for something better. .

You didn't listen to even half from the songs and you waited something better?

Well, anyway. The old version of Uso to meiro was better. I was disappointed that the epic-choir thingy was just a random "hey" yell. And that was a really fucking weak yell. Guest vocalists did a pretty poor job, to be honest. Ryo was pretty good though.

But the good parts; music is really awesome, like expected. Really good composing, versatile and a lot of cool and original ideas. I think my favorite atm is 悲愴. This album would've been much better with only Daisuke, but what can ya do. You sir had talent. There will be no other like you. Thanks for the melodies.

8/10

his vocals were pretty dire as ever, most of the tracks are incredibly generic or poorly composed - don't think I've heard an album that sounds so thin - and the production is awful for such a hyped release. Gara's track was boring as hell. The big chorus number was one of the worst tracks I've heard in a long while, the random pathetic jazz solo really topped it off. Kyo's vocals are tragic, almost as bad the the big chorus number. Gonna be in a two-way tie with Gaga for worst album of the year.

0/10

his vocals were pretty dire as ever, most of the tracks are incredibly generic or poorly composed - don't think I've heard an album that sounds so thin - and the production is awful for such a hyped release. Gara's track was boring as hell. The big chorus number was one of the worst tracks I've heard in a long while, the random pathetic jazz solo really topped it off. Kyo's vocals are tragic, almost as bad the the big chorus number. Gonna be in a two-way tie with Gaga for worst album of the year.

0/10

obvious troll is obvious

obvious troll is obvious

:staru: Nice try, but just being an honest bitch :staru: . The album really was utter trash imo.

obvious troll is obvious

:staru: Nice try, but just being an honest bitch :staru: . The album really was utter trash imo.

It's all about tastes. Some people love maria cross's voice and some don't (and he sounds like he is being violated) lulz

obvious troll is obvious

Still doesn't make you any less of a troll. Get back on topic, please.

I found the track "sousou" to be the highlight. Though Kyo's vocals were lacking INCREDBILY (he sounded bored), his growls / screams were top notch.

I also thoroughly enjoyed Kyo's vocals mixed in with Daisuke's. My how their voices complimented each other soooo well. If only they had done more work together...

i think gara's song sounds very sad and i love it

tatsuro & kyo & wataru songs are weirdly very cool

but still i'm not happy with this my feelings are bleh confused

this album just makes me miss him more eh

To me it sounded like all the vocalists outside Daisuke were singing a cover song [not that I liked what I heard from him], thereby making the song sound awkward... though that's essentially what it was. As expected, with the single, I couldn't get into this at all. There was a song I kind of liked here and there, but all the songs sounded all rather boring, perhaps if they were more produced or something, I don't know. Not that I was expecting much.

Oh well. Never liked the studs, liked some kagerou, still don't like this.

You didn't listen to even half from the songs and you waited something better?

Yes, because I listened to every song and didn't even make it till half when I skipped to the next one. But dying makes all of his songs masterpieces, doesn't it?

Yes, because I listened to every song and didn't even make it till half when I skipped to the next one. But dying makes all of his songs masterpieces, doesn't it?

That means you didn't listen to the whole album. Dying made these songs much less awesome, because most of this is clearly unfinished.

Dying made these songs much less awesome, because most of this is clearly unfinished.

this feeling exactly

the album has an unfinished feeling generally

Sign in to follow this