Sign in to follow this  
Daisuke

Daisuke to kuro no injatachi

Tatsuro's presence killed the omgchorus track completely, Wataru was surprisingly okay, Kyo sounded odd - and that were the highlights of this album for me.

New tracks aren't bad, but not stellar either.

Iya is my favorite, and the rest is fine - better than the studs second album, much better than kagerou's last.

@ Herpes

u no funny

And I'm going to be sad if they make to Daisuke the same thing as to hide)

I don't see that happening seeing as how Jasmine You took hide's place.

Still doesn't make you any less of a troll. Get back on topic, please.

how does expressing a negative review of an album in it's review thread equate to trolling.

and I listened to the big chorus number again, it gets worse every time you hear it.

Still doesn't make you any less of a troll. Get back on topic, please.

how does expressing a negative review of an album in it's review thread equate to trolling.

and I listened to the big chorus number again, it gets worse every time you hear it.

Your review was just way too radical, and...what else could we expect from you, HerpDerpes?

Anyways my rating:

9/10 - I would have given it 10/10 first, but it still sounds kinda unfinished - anyways, one of the greatest j-releases in 2011, period.

Solid album , I think that this is best release this year after Crossfaith new album to me

10 / 10

I really really had high hopes for this album but i'm pretty disappointed with it.

The only tracks that really stood out were the ones with Tatsuro and Kyo.

I may give it a couple more listens but i'm giving it at 4/10.

The 4 goes towards musicianship and dedication to put out an interesting and almost "tribute" like album.

But it lacks a lot of emotion.

It was an OK album, GREED was my favourite (but maybe that's because Wataru was the vocalist).

what furik said but I do feel sad/nostalgic listening to it.

I'll give it 7/10

I enjoyed the album, eventhough I'm not really big on Daisuke's solo stuff. I got really bored at the middle section (tracks 5-7), but the rest was okay. It's cool that they released this, with his musician friends collaborating. It's a nice release.

Well, it's overall a so-so album.

It is nice to have listened a full length from Daisuke.

But i didn't actually impressed, though granted i enjoyed it.

One wonder if only he still alive, would he still ask so many guest musicians for this album? Is this actually his plans for his full length? Or will he do most part by himself with the help of old friends from Kagerou and Black List?

It's just that i get the feeling of cover album than anything when listening an album which was released as an original record.

Though most guest musicians are for playing instruments and only a couple of or three guest Vocalists. They did good. Most impressed with what Kyo and that guy from Merry did. While Tatsurou from MUCC could do better because i have heard him sing better with his own band. Hm, perhaps the heavy usage of autotune on last album have make you lazy to do some vocal practice, Tatsurou? /cheeky

Well, what can i say, i couldn't say do next time better, since there's no next time for Daisuke solo.

The first and the last solo album from Daisuke the late ever released.

I honestly wish it could be more gleaming, so one could treasure it more properly.

But at least it's not that crappy.

So i think it's not bad, not bad at all.

really like the Kyo and Tatsurou tracks, really dont like the Gara track, much too soft. havent really listened to the others properly. so far its off to be a pretty good album. Dont really understand all the guest musicians with the Tatsurou tracks since they are only used for the shouting?

Sign in to follow this