X-Marc

Mucc

Thanks to CAT here is the full PV.

JeG0XTc-wt4

IMO worst song of 2011 and worst mucc song EVER!

Thanks for the YT link (I never download PVs).

I think it's okay. Normally I would prefer hearing more of the band/live instruments themselves, but seeing this is a collaboration with an electronic artist it's good this way. Some beautiful melodies in there! It doesn't sound as boring as some of their other recent electronic-y stuff (for me, at least). Still, I have to adjust to it a bit.

I like it so much more than FUZZ and Falling Down - just wish it had more of a drop after the build up.

Otherwise, it's a great song!

Worst song (and PV) by Mucc, ever.

Can't believe how they can release something like this after all epic shit they've done.

So simple and cheap, and the melody is really bad. Mucc... :cry:

Thanks to CAT here is the full PV.

JeG0XTc-wt4

IMO worst song of 2011 and worst mucc song EVER!

me envying Tatsuro's extensions as much as Tatsuhi's from Zoro tbh

looks like sony doesn't see much potential in them, video is extremely cheesy and cheap (oh those effectz)

song is nothing I'd care about, feels like it was written for any other band and mucc just managed to pick it up.

^ Daishi Dance is a DJ/electronic musician doing mainly house music (I don't listen to his stuff so that's all I know xD).

I guess he didn't appear in the video because he would have not much to do there. :lol: (seeing that he basically tweaked/produced the electronic sound of the song, and that's it)

^ Daishi Dance is a DJ/electronic musician doing mainly house music (I don't listen to his stuff so that's all I know xD).

I guess he didn't appear in the video because he would have not much to do there. :lol: (seeing that he basically tweaked/produced the electronic sound of the song, and that's it)

Actually Daishi is famous for his piano - and as you can notice in Arcadia, the piano is a major element, and it was probably Daishi Dance playing. Check one of his albums when you have the time.

Yes, Daishi Dance is an awesome musician.

back to topic now, the song, it's not a secret that i am a fan.

The video though, i kinda lol'd at it.

A-am I on drugs?

Is this real life?

That wasn't MUCC, right?

I mean... it was catchy as hell but what in the world is going on.

If I pretend it's not MUCC and that they haven't forgotten that they are actually holding instruments, I like it the same I like any radio-friendly number that's decent enough and I only hear in passing.

If I remind myself that it's MUCC and ask myself why the hell Yukke is even pretending to play bass in the video and I just

don't

know what's going on.

One thing is sure

At the end of their career (yeah, who knows if they quit as oldies, everyone has to go!) their (possible) greatest hits - album is gonna become one hell of a genre explosion

I liked the song, down with the close-minded people that spoil all the fun with nonconstructive comments.

I don't know if i should laugh or cry. Cheap and cheesy are the best words to describe it, definitely.

This so hard. The song has a nice vibe until the chorus, it just falls apart there (which is the same problem I had with all the songs on Karma). The video is (like Disposable said) extremely cheesy. I mean seriously, is this Mucc? The extensions and all the cheesy colors don't match at all. I can see them play the instruments, but half of the time I don't hear them. It's like they're becoming the next Zoro. Guess that means all songs will be autotuned from start to end from the next release on.

:emo:

The thing I like most about music is finding a performer I like diving into multiple types of music and working well with all them. That's why I like MUCC. This arcadia song is a really nice and smart piece of audio. Being able to enjoy it it's just a matter of taste or, as Pretsy said, open mindness... wich should not be a problem to the ones that already like the track, athough I would like to see the song getting the credit I think it deserves too.

I really find all the elements of the song amazingly well crafted, even if they have a really varied origin. The fact that a song that does that is also easy to digest is something I find as an achievement for the band.

After trying it a few more time i still can't like it.

The PV is horrible, the song is a mess and they look like a joke.

Still love them though. :)

I don't know if i should laugh or cry. Cheap and cheesy are the best words to describe it, definitely.

This so hard. The song has a nice vibe until the chorus, it just falls apart there (which is the same problem I had with all the songs on Karma). The video is (like Disposable said) extremely cheesy. I mean seriously, is this Mucc? The extensions and all the cheesy colors don't match at all. I can see them play the instruments, but half of the time I don't hear them. It's like they're becoming the next Zoro. Guess that means all songs will be autotuned from start to end from the next release on.

:emo:

I dont understand the hate on autotune, if you know that the artist has a good voice without it, they are obiviously using it for effect only?

because it was only done flawlessly once, and that was by Cher

now when it got so overused and cliche, it sounds like a major red flag for lack of effort and taste

sharaku built all of his style by using vocal trickery and that was cool, but tatsuro doing it is just beyond me (and many others too it seems)

and no, being a tryhard trendwhore doesn't equal being experimental/broading horizons/any other silly excuse