Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

NEGA - Europe Tour September 2011

I know most songs in the setlist were the same, I can never remember setlists though (because my memory sucks, even if it's my fav band). I remember guilt trip+reminiscence after it. I think it was an amazing choice, I loved these two songs the most+muddy cult, because it's my favorite song of NEGA.

I know most songs in the setlist were the same, I can never remember setlists though (because my memory sucks, even if it's my fav band). I remember guilt trip+reminiscence after it. I think it was an amazing choice, I loved these two songs the most+muddy cult, because it's my favorite song of NEGA.

lol I also only remember it because the setlist was in right front of me, and I read it a few times ><;

lol I also only remember it because the setlist was in right front of me, and I read it a few times ><;

Ahhh, too bad you didn't take a photo of it. I hope someone will post it then.

Ahhh, too bad you didn't take a photo of it. I hope someone will post it then.

Ahh I only had my phone´s camera, so it probably wouldn´t have turned out that great.. ><

There are some videos on YouTube already.. I miss them. I really hope they come back next year! ♥

cDZvp8lhqtw

Sign in to follow this