Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

NEGA - Europe Tour September 2011

Guess there won't be any new dates. Well, I found one it seems OK to me so... Wonder if also Berlin will go sold out.

NEGA EU TOUR 2011

16.09.2011 - Germany - Berlin at K-17

17.09.2011 - Germany - Cologne at Werkstatt (sold out)

18.09.2011 - France - Paris at Divan du Monde

20.09.2011 - NL - Utecht at Tivoli de Helling

THATS ALL NO MORE DATES

as I said.. XD was going to post it but you beated me in time :D Then, the third one. I hope this will make UCP to bring more bands in EU...

If anyone's interested, here's the Berlin setlist, taken from Setlist.fm:

Berlin (K-17), 2011.09.16

00. Intro

01. NEO DESTRUCTION

02. idle

03. muddy cult

04. FABLE IN THE COLD BED

05. VORTICAL [E]MOTION

06. Haunted Jealousy

07. Shinkaigyo

08. reminiscence

09. Nameless alice

10. HATE HATE HATE

11. Ogress

12. DIS.

-ENCORE-

13. HEART

14. 17sai no kodoku

15. Kabe

Not bad! :) Expected something like this.

cool setlist! and Heart from Perestroika, awsome!

hope they play something like this in Holland

btw Kisaki uploads pics of them in europa all the time, i think he is with them at this tour. it would be awsome if he is=p

Okei, here is the Cologne setlist...which was really awesome :D

The band was really into it as was the crowd (although some people were as childish as usual...)

2011.09.17 Cologne Werkstatt

1. NEO DESTRUCTION

2. idle

3. muddy cult

4. FABLE IN THE COLD BED

5. VIRGIN PAIN

6. NIGHTMARE

7. Haunted Joalousy

8. remniniscense

9. Nameless alice

10. HATE HATE HATE

11. Ogress

12. DIS.

Encore

13. HEART

14. 17 kodoku ni

15. Kabe

Personal highlights:

Virgin Pain was really great live !

And Jin was so into Nightmare ^^

I really liked that the crowd was quiet during reminiscense.

Kabe seemed to go on like forever xD

I heard the concert was a shame (too many playback), but the show was awesome. That's true? xD What do you think?

I wasn't there, but i'll be happy if somebody can write a review :D

LOL, people should just get over that, every VK band does that (and playback backing vox in choruses, etc).

(though I do admit, I can get annoyed at it too, at times)

I was pretty close to the band... and it was such a mush and no space for anything... and all kiddies screamed all the time and my ears got raped XD ~

and everybody wanted to go forward... and was really not easy to stay at the same place, cuz everybody wanted to touch the band and show them how much they love the band and bla bla bla ~

and 1 girl cried next to me, because I think it was to much for her, and my female friend couldn't enjoy the concert either, cuz to much mooshing ~

I just tried to save her... and enjoy the concert XD ~

and... I don't know but so many people smelt so bad o.o like they didn't washed themself 2 days XD

but at least I really liked the show and they gave everything... and they played pretty much songs... and did much with the fans

like stage diving... and other stuff ~

I would definitly go again ~

i went to holland yesterday, it was epic! awsome setlist, favorites: muddy cult, haunted jealousy, heart and fable in the cold bed

and Jin's voice is amazing live, his screams are really chilling. they really seemed to enjoy themselves and played for almost 2 hours, really nice!

jin also managed to speak some things in fluent Dutch, pretty funny! would really go again if they came, like them even more now=)

the live at the Netherlands was great!

I was hoping for some stavediving here too, but oh well.. there weren´t that many people XD

I didn´t really notice the playback though- even if there was a lot of it, I don´t care enough to be angry about it.

Less than 200, I think.. I was standing in front of Ray, and there were almost no people behind me. like there was only a front row XD

The Dutch audience was amazing, I love you all, I really had lots of fun on the live, because I'm the kind of person who likes to wave hands, headbang a bit, listen to the music and watch the performance. If it wasn't so far from here, I'd come to every live to Holland, really. It was an awesome decision to skip Germany.

Does anyone remember the whole setlist? My memory is bad and I never remember everything lol

I heard the concert was a shame (too many playback), but the show was awesome. That's true? xD What do you think?

I wasn't there, but i'll be happy if somebody can write a review :D

...Gazette anyone? (as far as I can remember, the band I mentioned used playbacks (AND LOTS OF IT) as well ,ever since 2006 (finns, please read: 2007 gig in Helsinki))

/off-topic

I am jealous, guys - very jealous :cry:

The Dutch audience was amazing, I love you all, I really had lots of fun on the live, because I'm the kind of person who likes to wave hands, headbang a bit, listen to the music and watch the performance. If it wasn't so far from here, I'd come to every live to Holland, really. It was an awesome decision to skip Germany.

Does anyone remember the whole setlist? My memory is bad and I never remember everything lol

I love you too :P I know what you mean! The behavior of the audience in the Netherlands is a lot different than in Germany. It also isn´t that crowded here.. I always go to concerts in the Netherlands, unless there´s no other option.

and about the setlist, I´m not sure, but I believe they played ´guilt trip´ and ´the heartless people´ instead of ´VORTICAL [E]MOTION´ and ´Shinkaigyo´ (compared to Berlin´s setlist). The rest was the same.

Sign in to follow this