Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

NEGA - Europe Tour September 2011

Since it's Astan, the tour will probably be limited to Germany, the Netherlands and France. It's usually like that. But who knows? Wouldn't count on England though.

@chan; just keep an eye on animexx? Or i'll just text you when I know if you're too busy for that~

from steff's facebook:

Update

Nega EU Tour 2011

17.9.2011 Germany Cologne at Werkstatt

20.9.2001 Netherlands Utrecht at Tivoli de Helling

16.9 or 18.9 maybe Paris

...We also work on one extra special Date.

3 Concerts maximum one special event extra

1 special date, wonder what it will be...

from steff's facebook:

Update

Nega EU Tour 2011

17.9.2011 Germany Cologne at Werkstatt

20.9.2001 Netherlands Utrecht at Tivoli de Helling

16.9 or 18.9 maybe Paris

...We also work on one extra special Date.

3 Concerts maximum one special event extra

1 special date, wonder what it will be...

18th PAris please...its sunday ...16th and 17th Im totaly blocked...and special ..London please ;)

I think the special might be the band performing at some Japan/Anime/J-music/somethingalongthoselines convention. Just a guess though.

Steff AstanMagazin

Nega EU Tour September

16.9.2011 France - Paris - Mains d'Œuvres

17.9.2011 Germany - Cologne - Werkstatt

20.9.2011 Netherlands - Utrecht - Tivoli de Helling

We MAYBE arrange another special event for 18.9.2011 wait and see...

Here we go, I found a good date.

They may do another gig in Germany, because Cologne almost sold out in one day and the dates are officially announced already, so I doubt there will be any changes.

From Astan's facebook:

we changed Paris date from 16 to 18, because we were not satisfied with the other Location in Paris. Divan du Monde is much better. For the 16.9.2011 we are still undecided. Depends on which country gets the most sales in the presale.

So, the Paris gig moved to the 18th and the venue changed to Divan du Monde.

Assuming the 16th gig will be in Germany since there was a run for tickets there trough Astan.

Seems an Italian organizator is interested in Milan. :wub: well I would go to another date anyway, but... it's good that a manager proposed Italy.

Awesome...you save my life ;) Paris be my host...

btw where I can buy tickets?

From Astan's facebook:

Divan du Monde will arrage the presale in France for us. So I think FNAC will work. I just need to arrange some things with le divan. But I guess up from 1.7. it might be possible to buy tickets. Le Divan has space for 440 people, We will sell the first 50 Tickets via my webside. These 50 People will be the first to go into the venue. The other tickets will be sold via le Divan.

If I were you I'd buy hem trough Astan's website, also because it's usually cheaper (no shipping and less fees and stuff, shipping overseas with fnac is quite costly).

http://astan-magazin.de/

Uhm... I've already bought tickets from Koeln but I'd like to go to a less crowded show... :roll: Then let it be Paris, I guess...

Update...

Paris's show:

Hi

The last 20 Tickets from our Tickets for Paris are on sale..

yours

Steff

Cologne's show:

Die letzten 4 Karten für Köln warten auf Käufer

Ah, just in time :D

2011-09-16: (venue undecided)

2011-09-17: Germany, Cologne - WERKSTATT

2011-09-18: France, Paris - Divan du Monde

2011-09-20: Netherlands, Utrecht - Tivoli de Helling

Don't count on it, I don't think Astan ever planned something in Scandinavia. If Cologne sells out there will be an extra date, and it'll probably be in Germany.

They posted this on their site:

Bleibt der 16.9.2011. Die von uns ins Auge gefassten Clubs in Hamburg sind am 16.9. nicht verfügbar. Freitags auf die schnelle eine Halle in Deutschland zu bekommen ist leider schwer, denn diese Termine sind in der Regel 4 - 5 Monate vorher belegt. Ob ein weiteres Konzert in Deutschland stattfindet ist deshalb leider unwahrscheinlich.

Google translate translates it as:

Remains of 09/16/2011. Those of us envisaged clubs in Hamburg are at 16.9. not available. Fridays to get on the fast indoor one in Germany is unfortunately difficult, because these appointments are usually 4 - 5 months previously assigned. Whether another concert takes place in Germany has therefore unfortunately unlikely.

I think it means there won't be another date in Germany.

So basicaly no extra date. And yeah it says that the timeframe is too short to book a venue.

Steff posted on Facebook that there are another 30 tickets left for cologne concert ;)

He reserved 50 tickets for UCP and japanese people..but it seems they only need about 20 of them ;)

If there was a Scandinavian date, it would be organized by a external agency like New Nippon or JrockSuomi etc etc...

I didn't know Astan is arranging concerts, I thought it only was a Magazine :3

They have a new date;

2011/09/16 K17, Berlin - Germany

+ People who already have a ticket for Köln, will get discounted price on the Berlin tickets.

Sign in to follow this