Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

NEGA - Europe Tour September 2011

Since I am underage I always have to persuade my parents and so on, but they like a lot France and speak French, so if they go to France, I have no problem XD it will be 7 hours by train to Paris, but it's worth it! :wub:

OMG does Orient Express still running?

would be cool to travel in those for catching up some VK all around EU xD

Don't ya think they should have had all of this business settled before they announced a tour and gotten their fans' hopes up? Seems as if they're just picking countries at random now. HERP IF WE PICK COUNTRY-A, WE WONT PICK COUNTRY-B. STAY TUNED WE MIGHT PICK YOUR COUNTRY AND DISMISS THAT DATE LATER.

Way to piss on your fans UNDER CODE.

Way to exaggerate the situation.

Oh please, how is undercode pissing on the fans? It's not like kisaki is there writing on that german forum or w/e. It's the promoter, blame then. fuck.

/end rant. It pisses me off when a band goes to a country and all people do is whinge, at least they are visiting overseas. They don't have to.

Yeah telling it how it is, is definitely 'exaggerating'. :roll:

When you announce something like this you should already have everything set, all the dates planned, and all of the locations ready. I mean honestly how stupid is it to announce a tour when you don't even know how long it'll last, and where and when the concerts will be held. As I mentioned before, it's ridiculous to tell fans, "Hey, there's a possibility we might go to your country, but if we end up choosing another country for that date then we aren't visiting you guys. Sorry. :>" That is pissing on your fans.

And I'm no just saying UC is to blame. Both UC and the overseas promoters are to blame; UC for not having settled this earlier and the overseas promoters for not keeping their mouths shut about this before UC had everything planned.

'telling it how it is' is subjective. You blamed undercode on your post, no mention of the promoter at all. You did take it out of proportion, they stated they are having lives in europe etc. They mentioned where they might hold lives, didnt state explicitly that they will DEFINITELY have them there, it's the fans fault for assuming they are 100% going to their city/country. The promoter only mentioned the possibilities which is fine.

Why is it even an issue? Pfft.

same as ramrod, don't really get why you should be mad at anyone, im just glad the promoter pointed out where it might come so i can already check if i might attend a live

Steff AstanMagazin

NEGA EU TOUR

Tue. 20.9.2011 Utrecht at Tivoli de helling (final tour Concert)

more dates to come soon

Nega EU Tour 2011

17.9.2011 Germany Cologne at Werkstatt

20.9.2001 Netherlands Utrecht at Tivoli de Helling

16.9 or 18.9 maybe Paris

Has Steff said anything about buying tickets yet?

Because I really want to order them asap! (since it's Astan ;'D ...)

Btw: gyakutai, your ava and your signature are just gorgeous <3 Misery :'D!

nope he hasnt, maybe he wants to confirm the french data first? so far they havent been added to the line-up of the Dutch venue.

hope the tickets go on sale fast, really wanne see them

Ok, thanks for the information =)

Well I hope so, too!

It's a dream of mine to see them live and now it'll become true!

This is just way too awesome to be true.

nope he hasnt, maybe he wants to confirm the french data first? so far they havent been added to the line-up of the Dutch venue.

hope the tickets go on sale fast, really wanne see them

Are usually the tickets for Dutch concerts available to foreigners? I'm thinking about going there, because most people will probably come to Cologne... and I have just one train from Warsaw anyway ;)

Thank you for the reply. I hope there will be any official announcement, because all this "mini-tour" is just a rumor now.

aah well its confirmed by the tour manager (steff) so everything is legit.

dont know when under code themselves will announce it

aah well its confirmed by the tour manager (steff) so everything is legit.

dont know when under code themselves will announce it

Excellent.....any chance for London?? If not I have to go to Tivoli ;)

Sign in to follow this