Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

NEGA - Europe Tour September 2011

from a dutch jrock forum

Hi Folks

I am glad to let you know some News.

The Undercode Management has just given the ok:

NEGA will come on Tour in September 2011.

We will do 3 dates in the EU. More to come soon.

yours

Steff

personally i really hope a dutch date

I'm still devastated by the fact Kisaki (and the other fellows) skipped Finland, so I'm hoping at least Nega would come. :

thats what i was asking too, maybe they only want to perform during weekends or something? cause else many people wont make it for school/work? just guessing

so that means PERESTROIKA activities will be freezed before Autumn then.

btw i suppose one of the date could be Germany for sure. I'd be surprise if it's not.

And perhaps Holland? since the promotor who announced this are Dutch based right? cmiiw

no the promoter is german, but he most of the time organises in germany/finland/holland

so i guess maybe 1 in each country, or maybe 2 in germany and 1 finland

but that's just my guess

Update:

Hi

We plan to do one Concert in Paris one in Germany ( Berlin or Cologne) and one in Scandinavia.

If we do Berlin instead of Cologne - then we will do Utrecht or Amsterdam too.

Wait and see..

I'm still devastated by the fact Kisaki (and the other fellows) skipped Finland, so I'm hoping at least Nega would come. :<

Wait, wait when did this happen?

They haven't even announced all the dates yet to my knowledge.

I'm still devastated by the fact Kisaki (and the other fellows) skipped Finland, so I'm hoping at least Nega would come. :<

Wait, wait when did this happen?

They haven't even announced all the dates yet to my knowledge.

Well, I've been under the impression that they will have only one concert in Europe.

Here's a direct quote of what X-Marc wrote in Rin thread:

got a message from Steff, who is an organiser

Hi

There is only ONE date in Spain Nothing more...

trust me...

bad news=(

got a message from Steff, who is an organiser

Hi

There is only ONE date in Spain Nothing more...

trust me...

bad news=(

:300:

:hyper:

Update:

Hi

We plan to do one Concert in Paris one in Germany ( Berlin or Cologne) and one in Scandinavia.

If we do Berlin instead of Cologne - then we will do Utrecht or Amsterdam too.

Wait and see..

PLEASE SWEDEN, PLEASE SWEDEN, PLEASE SWEDEN, PLEASE SWEDEN, PLEASE SWEDEN, PLEASE SWEDEN

Don't ya think they should have had all of this business settled before they announced a tour and gotten their fans' hopes up? Seems as if they're just picking countries at random now. HERP IF WE PICK COUNTRY-A, WE WONT PICK COUNTRY-B. STAY TUNED WE MIGHT PICK YOUR COUNTRY AND DISMISS THAT DATE LATER.

Way to piss on your fans UNDER CODE.

i think country picking are more to the event organizer business.

which places that will be more affective, strategic and may sell more.

UNDERCODE may not involved in all that but giving an OK for touring agreement and handing them E.O the band's raiders.

Don't ya think they should have had all of this business settled before they announced a tour and gotten their fans' hopes up? Seems as if they're just picking countries at random now. HERP IF WE PICK COUNTRY-A, WE WONT PICK COUNTRY-B. STAY TUNED WE MIGHT PICK YOUR COUNTRY AND DISMISS THAT DATE LATER.

true T_T but if you like a band you can travel for them :|

wah wah wahhhh, my country was skipped.

Shut up, at least they are somewhat close to you guys/ on your continet, get a train.

exactly what I meant.

Way to exaggerate the situation.

Oh please, how is undercode pissing on the fans? It's not like kisaki is there writing on that german forum or w/e. It's the promoter, blame then. fuck.

/end rant. It pisses me off when a band goes to a country and all people do is whinge, at least they are visiting overseas. They don't have to.

yup this has everything to do with the organiser, if you want to be pissed, be pissed at them

i will go to cologne if they are there, holland would be better ofc, but cologone is 2,5 hours travel, totaly worth it for nega.

i go more to germany for gigs then hollandXD

Sign in to follow this