Sign in to follow this  
gyakutai

Lycaon will release new single 「EROS」 + new bassist

eadStam_alv[e],Jul 19 2010, 03:28 AM]Seriously. what the fuck are they thinking?

Yuuki looks like a cheap slut, Satoshi trying to impersonate Slash is just fucked up, and the PV itself, the quality and the song are absolutely horrible. More "Royal Order" please.
To be fair though, Yuuki usually looks like a cheap slut.

I don't understand why they're saying it's their first single :S

I think it's because it's the first single which sounds horrible without Mio and Eve

Idk, I don't care much with how slutty Yuuki [who, funnily enough, seemed that he wasn't wearing anything underneath his leather pants, lawl.] or how fucked Satoshi trying to impersonate Slash were; but the preview itself.. Terrible. Just terrible. I don't think the full-length track is gonna make this up, either. :/

Ok, wow, that was just weird and pretty average (or worse) compared to other Lycaon songs.

I readed some time ago that the composer of Lycaon songs was eve so I was expecting that the band would change a lot when he and mio leave but I hoped it would be a good change... I just don't like this new single not their look nor the music

I readed some time ago that the composer of Lycaon songs was eve so I was expecting that the band would change a lot when he and mio leave but I hoped it would be a good change... I just don't like this new single not their look nor the music
...and after few crappy release they'll disband, just like VanessA.

Song does sound pretty O_O, but ain't gonna stop me from drooling over Yuuki watching the video on mute lol

strawberry milk are for kiddos xD

funny title for a song

somehow, i got the impression for brootal music out of this, though xD

but i really don't mind another Alejandro. My fave track from them!

Sign in to follow this