allisapp

Pets and animals

I can't remember if I've introduced my little babby Tesla who just turned 2 years old. omfg i can't believe my little puppy is all grown up now

He's a stubborn little french bulldog and weighs an impressive 17kg :D

He's a handsome and muscular little dude, who spends most of his days chilling on our bed.

245zg35.jpg

Tesla loves car rides too!

2qjio1w.jpg

In his own opinion, he's the baddest dude in the neighborhood, but in reality he's the biggest momma's boy ever...

f59843.jpg14u2vb.jpg

We even share the same favorite hobby, sleeping :D NAP EVERY DAY

30ho605.jpg2cnxpnl.jpg

10940482_835625066480292_505619599902562

despite all of the people I know and work with, this is the most beautiful boy I know.

excuse the rare personal shot.

Just showing appreciation to a unofficial member of the VSP team

I have a lot of family pets in various houses, so I'll just show the ones at my most recent homes!

To start off, I'll show my boyfriend's cats!

CbgHmIpWIAAJV8x.jpg

CfCtTiyW4AETned.jpg

CdVqwBZWAAA90Zn.jpg

CdVrX0lWEAImQ8i.jpg

This fatty right here is Minky! She likes to meow a LOT and get all up in your personal space... only if she trusts you though. I have a LOT of sleepy pictures of her lol

Cady649WcAATQ00.jpg

CaDfLAmWkAAzYVp.jpg

Ca2id4iW8AAJsfF.jpg

CbbaNVNXIAAXaoB.jpg

This sassy cat is Pretty! She is Minky's sister... but she isn't fat lol

Now for my grandparent's cat!

CkPmUO0VAAAAP0g.jpg

This is Eve! She is really kind of... crazy. I still love her and she has a love hate relationship with me! She is a lot fatter than she looks too... like her belly sags sooooooo much when she is standing lol

Edited by ArtFart

Wanted to show you guys just how much of an awesome retard my other dog is (for some reason, the floofy one appears smarter in pictures, while everyone who's ever met him knows he's a total dork).

20150703_143648_zpshamc0wvw.jpg

When you're flopping out of your bed but are too tired to adjust so you kinda look like you're dead. 

20160511_230848_zpso1zbt3gj.jpg

Soon...

20160829_024318_zpsuifgqqy9.jpg

The multifunctional corgi now also works as a table for your laptop. Easy to carry around as it fits in a standard car and runs mostly on kibble.

20160901_235139_zpsutg7ka5o.jpg

Paint me like one of your french bulldogs. 

20160901_235304_zpsnjdsraww.jpg

They said I could be anything, so I became a fusilli pasta (what is this spine you speak of?)

Marie, 2004/summer - 2016/07
Milkie, 2015/06 - 2016/10

It's all my fault. My parents never loved my friends, but the last 12 years my closest friends were my cats, Milkie and her black mom Marie.
After Marie's loss I was half-dead.
And now I'm not sure I want to live if my little white treasure isn't here anymore.

77krxrPfc_o.jpg 

l5iNpSEVRtg.jpg

Edited by DREAMON DREAMER

Right now in my home there is a dog, two guinea pigs (used to be more of them... ;w;) and a quite big fish tank. We had a lot of animals here. Dogs, guinea pigs, hamster, budgies and one time we even used to have two crabs. xD

I absolutely love bunnies (you can see by my avatar) but I never had one. ;w; I also love cats but never got one either... xD

I'm not too fond of insects and such. I'm not afraid of spiders but keep the big ones away from me. I am afraid of bees, wasps, hornets, bumblebees, and everything similar to them. It's not the stripes or stinging. Something in the way they fly absolutely terrifies me. ;w;

My brother's St. Bernard who will be with him in two weeks! Can't wait for 'little' Hercules to come home.

5CThRIBl.jpg

My neighbour's Frenchie Bickel who pretty much takes up half of our summer due to a hole in the hedge through which he visits us all the time. 

GEQf8iMl.jpg

Our sweet Boxer Bimbo. She's an old lady we rescued in the past. 

Kp1QkILl.jpg

My aunt's little Max. I honestly never know what breed he is, I think there's some Shi-Tzu in there. He's been staying with a lot in the past few years.

IW3bpgnl.jpg

Our old grumpy Silver Marten bunny Wolly. He's already ten or eleven years old and still lively as hell. He seems like the kind that will just live on eternally.

mrFctVFl.jpg

20 minutes ago, Lestat said:

My brother's St. Bernard who will be with him in two weeks! Can't wait for 'little' Hercules to come home.

5CThRIBl.jpg

My neighbour's Frenchie Bickel who pretty much takes up half of our summer due to a hole in the hedge through which he visits us all the time. 

GEQf8iMl.jpg

Our sweet Boxer Bimbo. She's an old lady we rescued in the past. 

Kp1QkILl.jpg

My aunt's little Max. I honestly never know what breed he is, I think there's some Shi-Tzu in there. He's been staying with a lot in the past few years.

IW3bpgnl.jpg

Our old grumpy Silver Marten bunny Wolly. He's already ten or eleven years old and still lively as hell. He seems like the kind that will just live on eternally.

mrFctVFl.jpg

All those pets are so adorable, especially your bunny! *_*

I'd love to have a bunny someday, they are extraordinary cute.

4 minutes ago, Jennifer Hage said:

All those pets are so adorable, especially your bunny! *_*

I'd love to have a bunny someday, they are extraordinary cute.

I second this! 

I need me a cutie bunny one of these days. 

18 minutes ago, Jennifer Hage said:

Totally, i think i will go for a female though, and most likely black.

Females are quite territorial though, especially in small pens or enclosures, so a male might be a better choice for your first rabbit. Before our boys came we had two females who were especially nasty and would attack you the second you came close, unfortunately we had to get rid of them because of that. They came from the same family so I am not sure what was different. Our boys ended up in the same pen and were the sweetest things (Wolly's brother passed very early, he was severely handicapped) so for males it's not quite as much of a problem.

Edited by Lestat