allisapp

Pets and animals

Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them.

Is there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something what you love?

Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

ah yes. I hate reptiles, i think because of their skin and claws. Looks nasty to touch. Especially for snakes.

That unfortunately not possible to stay away from. D:

seriously most places on this Earth have snakes,

and worst, in the area i live in, have rattle snakes as it's natural habitants. Though i haven't meet eye to eye, i hope never.

Oddly enough, i enjoyed frog legs xD

it's tasty!

We have 3 animals in home

Dog = Dante

turtle = Pandora

Lizard = Leopold

I not afraid animals and I love wolfs

There aren't many animals I hate. I'm not big on insects or bugs but if they stay away from me, it's not a problem. Unless it's a large arachnid. Then it's time for me to flee the country. I am terrified of big spiders. I am forever grateful that I live in the UK and our spiders don't come quite as gigantic as, for example, Australia. Otherwise I love them all and consider myself to be something of an animal rights activist.

Favourite animals are dogs, whales (specifically beluga whales), octopi, lizards and horses. I've always kept dogs as pets, though, since I was a child. Due to a lot of drama and having to move to a different city, I had to find some of my pets new homes, but currently I still have a snowflake moray eel, a bearded dragon and two Boxers.

I love animals, but not enough to be a vegetarian. I get along well with most cats and dogs and I've been told it's rare for either animal to dislike me. We're not allowed to have a dog at my house because my mom's dog ran away (twice) when she was little and she doesn't want a repeat of that. Our cat gets out often enough as it is >__

We currently have a tuxedo cat and a bunch of fish that have lasted for longer than 5 years.

Other pets were:

-Agustus the Hampster (died of a cold :( )

-439954962962 other fish (were either eaten by the Angel fish, didn't like that the tank was filled with algae, or were picked out by the cat)

-Jeffory the cat (my mom let him out and he drank anti-freeze and died of kidney failure. Secretly, I still haven't forgiven her >__> )

-Tarpatch the cat (died of diabetus :( )

-A frog from my aunt's 3rd grade class. I left him in the a sunny spot while on vacation ^^; . Oops...

-My buttefly in the 3rd grade that was a science experiment. The first caterpillar died because of food poisoning, the second we let free :D

-My sister's old hermit crab. I think it died...not really sure since it wasn't mine to take care of.

I'm afraid of animals with more than 4 legs. Squid, octopi, crabs, bugs, spiders..... :shock: ... T_T

I have a lab/newf cross named Sophie as well as two cats, KC & Squeaker and my aunt and uncle's cat is living with us and her name is Gemma. I've had three other cats named Angus, Oliver and Amadeus, two other dogs named Sam and Jessie and a rabbit named Pepper (when I was like 4). I'm big on animals, I don't like insects though.

Also, since I'm afraid of deep water I'm even more afraid of the creatures that lurk beneath and I find sharks, anglerfish and other shit like that to be the scariest creatures in the universe.

i had a goldfish who jumped out of the aquarium

a chicken who had a colored feathers who died

my family had a janitor fish in home but also died

my dad's parents had lots of chickens and dogs

there was an instance that chicken became mature and one of the dalmatians try to eat the chicken

and the fight between the chicken and other chicken

he died of old age

i am always afraid of animal instinct of killing their prey

I'm a huge animal lover. My current career path is to be a veterinarian!

I only hate pigs and chickens. Disgusting, vicious animals; they don't really make me afraid though. I stand by the fact that they are for eating, not for being pets. I am afraid of bulls, though they can be friendly. Some of them think and act like they are big puppies and that doesn't always make a 5 ft. girl feel comfortable. I have an awful dramatic phobia of wasps, hornets, and other stinging insects. I start hyperventilating and feeling very nauseated when I see them; I nearly had a panic attack on a bus once when a hornet was flying around. :(

I love all kinds of animals, but most of them have died or have been given away/sold. I used to ride horses and I have wanted to own a horse really badly ever since I was a little girl. I also love pygmy goats; they are the cutest animals in the world! I also love certain kinds of dog breeds; I currently have a tweenie dachshund named Penny who is really sweet. For some reason I've also gotten an interest in pit bulls and Great Danes. :D

i would like a horse, but the maintenance would be crazy D:

maybe someday, i like to see how tough they are and masculine :wub:

also, to repent for what i did, eating horse meat on one of my travel :(

as for pet, back at my Dad's, we own a black cat.

Dad also have a Scarlet Macaw, Koi and a pair of hamsters

our pug, Jack Jack, just died of old age few months ago, so we haven't look for replacement canine yet.

Since he's now retired.

It keeps him sane to take care of these cute pets and gardening, too.

I have a Maine Coon, he's the bestest cat evar and not retarded like most cats.

My pets! I will write a novel about them but instead pic spam!!

My big fat cat! He's a Maine Coon and is the bestest cat evar.

mocha001.jpg

mocha002.jpg

mocha003.jpg

mocha004.jpg

mocha005.jpg

mocha006.jpg

This guys is the biggest baby ever. He is so affectionate! He's actually my parents dog but they got him as a puppy when I lived with them. He doesn't look like it but he's a pure bred German Short Hair Pointer. He's really hyper but a lot of fun!

bestdogevar001.jpg

bestdogevar002.jpg

bestdogevar003.jpg

bestdogevar004.jpg

bestdogevar005.jpg

He has to snuggle you! He's like LOVE ME!!! GIVE ME KISSES!

bestdogevar006.jpg

bestdogevar007.jpg

My little brother will pick up this 90lb dog and cradle him like a baby. He fucking loves it LOL!

My mom dislikes animals so we don't have any pets officially but there is a stray cat who we've been taking care of since I was a kid. She acts virtually like a dog though, running up and wagging it's tail and stuff lol

eventually I want to own a Savannah Cat but first I need to get a place that 1) allows pets and 2) allows hybrids. One day D:

I prefer Cats but If I were to get a dog...always wanted a Siberian Husky or an Alaskan Malamute. Unfortunately given the places I've lived doesn't seem feasible especially for a Malamute given it's size...tho I once saw a guy with an Alaskan Malamute while waiting in line to get into Ottomanelli's butcher on bleeker st. He was in line too and had it chained up and it scared the living crap out of my mom since it looked like it could've eaten a child and kept "howling" lol and given the line we were there for awhile. i wonder what kind of place he had though to be able to keep it in manhatten D:

I love all kinds of furry animals from rats to calfs. Actually, a calf once licked my sleeve and I completely fell in love with it. Someday I will have a calf in my bedroom.

But in the end I am definitely a dog person. I love dogs and their dependency. When I was a child doctors found out I was allercig to dogs, cats and horses, so I wasn't allowed to have a dog or a cat, I could only play with our family's friends' pets. Though I can't get even near horses. They kill me as I get such a strong allergic reaction that my bronchus gets blocked. I tried riding a horse once and came home looking half dead after 30 minutes on a horse.

But when I was a teenager I was diagnosed a semi-difficult depression and my parents were forced to concider a pet again. You all know the theory that taking care of a pet will help many mental and physical illnesses. So my parents tried that out and we got a dog. His breed is a flat-coated retriever, a dog that's often mistaken with a labrador despite him being bigger, narrower in struckture and having slightly longer fur. He'd be a beautiful dog if he had even the slightest brain function.

Well, he's a dog but not a very bright one. Even when he was a puppy he used to run to chairs and walls and all kinds of furniture. We thought it's because he was still a pup and wasn't completely aware of his growing size. But now we're certain it's just because he doesn't get it. : D He's not blind or anything, just a bit idiotic. Even nowadays he gets a brain freeze in winter and all his brain activity suddenly stops, so he runs 10 feet forward and tosses himself head first into a pile of snow. As I said, he's not bright but he definitely brings joy into my life. Also, I haven't developed any kind of allercig symptoms with him unless he licks me, then my skin will get itchy. But we've had no other kinds of problems with him. It was nothing but good to take him.

He's also very well trained. He has never bitten anyone and even if he hasn't grown in a family with small children (we took him when I was 14 and I'm the youngest child in my family) he's perfect with kids. He lets them pull his ears and tail and lie on him and bite his paws and he says nothing. Usually when he gets tired of children playing with him like he was a plushie he'll just walk away to a place he knows the children won't come. Once he has made a little growling noice and it was because my borther's three-year-old son was crawling under him and apparently he didn't like it.

Our dog can do a lot of stupid tricks usually only taught to small dogs only. He can stand with his back legs only and bark when asked and roll... though I have failed to teach him to play dead or crawl. He has no patience for either.

When I've become rich and famous and maybe found the person I want to be the rest of my life with I'll start rescuing dogs. Frequently when watching somekind of animal resque programs I get that overwhelming feeling that I have to take all mistreated puppies home. Probably I wouldn't survive visiting a dog pound without taking all the dogs with me (this actually happened once in a movie I saw). Also, my capability to feel emphaty is kind of... limited. I usually never do, but if I see a dog suffering I can't help but to cry. I watched Hachiko - A Dog's Story last weekend and cried my eyes off for the last 20 minutes of the movie. Couldn't take it.

Yes, I'm definitely a dog person.

I usually never do, but if I see a dog suffering I can't help but to cry. I watched Hachiko - A Dog's Story last weekend and cried my eyes off for the last 20 minutes of the movie. Couldn't take it.

This is me in a nut shell. I love dogs so much. I think the only movies I have cried over where dog movies...I bawl like a baby, it's kind of funny....but I just can't help it, even if the movie wasn't that great, it just hits me right my emotional center-point.

That said, I love my puppy so much. Her name is Sadie and she is going on 11 years old. I miss seeing her because of college, especially since she is getting older. She still my favorite though, so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

img6846m.jpg

I usually never do, but if I see a dog suffering I can't help but to cry. I watched Hachiko - A Dog's Story last weekend and cried my eyes off for the last 20 minutes of the movie. Couldn't take it.

This is me in a nut shell. I love dogs so much. I think the only movies I have cried over where dog movies...I bawl like a baby, it's kind of funny....but I just can't help it, even if the movie wasn't that great, it just hits me right my emotional center-point.

Thirded. Because I knew exactly what was going to happen in Hachiko, too, I was bawling right from the beginning onward. And to make matters worse my dog came up and "hugged" me while I was watching it, which made me cry even more! Even as I type this I have one of my dogs in my face attempting to see what I'm doing and "snuffling" at me. I love them, oftentimes they're deemed stupid, but I've never known an animal more loyal, intuitive, or friendly than a dog.

When I'm upset, these two big, boisterous canines relax and sprawl out right beside me with their heads in my lap or tucked into my neck/shoulder area until I feel better. Boxers are also famous for being comedians. They're hilarious dogs, partly because of their appearance and partly because they're so goofy and playful, they're like big kids.

Sometimes I wish I could have a cat, too, because I adore Scottish Fold cats and exotic ones, like Sphynx cats, but Roxy hates them. :(

This is Roxy.

1sk420.png

30tmihe.png

I don't really have pictures of Floyd because he's so gormless now that he's bigger and never sits still long enough for me to take a picture.

We had a dog for 16 years, but she passed away 3 years ago. I found her in a park hiding in a big pile of leaves. She was only a few months old and she had an injured paw, so we took her home with us. We had no idea how she got there and no one claimed her either, so we kept her. We've also had a couple of cats. They were all absolutely adorable. We had Kitty for 15 years, Miki for 6 years and Kuu for 4 years. One of them was killed by a car but the other two died of old age, and they were all brought home from a shelter. Right now I don't have any pets. I have been thinking about getting a cat again. I really miss having someone around.

I have no pets, since I live in big city and I don't think that's a good place for cats or dogs. Plus, I live alone, so I would have to find somebody to take care of them each time I leave for a few days...

My parents however have 2 dogs:

61299_108087445918159_100001507124123_76213_5196266_n.jpg

Ayla and Filou

In addition to that they also have 2 cats, 2 sheep and some chicken. XD

Never officially owned a pet. I had cat when I was younger for like a week, but I had to give it away. Totally sucked.

I don't have any plans for a pet at the moment, though I'll definitely be getting a cat in the near future. I love cats.

This is my Anya Lee Babies Frog B.G.I.T.S FattyPants Ruru. That is her full name. We generally just call her Anya or Babies. She's a Lab/Brittany Spaniel mix. She's five now.

S6301232-1.jpg

We also have a fat kitty that farts and sneezes in peoples faces. We call her Toki DethKat.

And we have a Cockatoo called Charlie.

I plan on getting a new rat soon, my old one died somehow about 2 years ago. I love little cuddly critters.

I hate hate hate spiders, snakes and bugs.

When we lived with my Uncle we had 2 huge fish tanks, one fresh water and one salt water, a 4 foot Iguana, and 3 cats.

I have a Maine Coon, he's the bestest cat evar and not retarded like most cats.

Ha, your big fat cat looks exactly like my big fat cat.

Let's see, I have three cats, a chow/lab/border collie thing and a puppy who is an akita/bullmastiff/moose :D

SDC11660.jpg

Ninja cat ftw

Whaaa.jpg

SDC11866.jpg

and my moose

7b755ac3.jpg