Sign in to follow this  
idealnite

lynch. new album 『 I BELIEVE IN ME 』 release

lynch. first major full album 『 I BELIEVE IN ME ??will be released on 2011.5.11.

Limited edition

CD + DVD (w/ special package)

3000 yen

Regular edition

CD only

3000 yen

CD will contain 10 songs in total

DVD 「I BELIEVE IN ME?? PV

(source vif.com via lynch. LJ comm)

Also, their new live DVD 『OFFICIAL BOOTLEG Ⅲ?? will be release on 2011.3.5.

It contains perfomances from their -LAST INDIES TOUR「 THE JUDGEMENT DAYS ??FINAL 2010.12.19 at SHIBUYA O-EAST- and will be available only for fanclub members.

Great news!

Their last single "JUDGEMENT" has an unexpectedly positive lyrics (compared to their earlier works), so the title didn't surprise me that much. Maybe they'll leave the dark stuff behind with this album.

^ Well that's what's written on the OHP. Maybe they're being generous (or just mistyped it, lol). :mrgreen:

the price is correct...and regular edition will be released after limited edition is sold out

^ Well that's what's written on the OHP. Maybe they're being generous (or just mistyped it, lol). :mrgreen:

the price is correct...and regular edition will be released after limited edition is sold out

That makes more sense then. I was wondering if that was intentional or not. Guess all we can wait for now is a tracklist :D

Looking forward to this. I hope the news songs will be made of the same amount of win (or more) as "All this I'll give you" is.

Ah okay, that makes sense!! :)

i planed to buy some lynch CDs in brand-x this Jan but the staff of brand-x told me all lynch DVDs and limited edition CDs had been sold out!!!!!!

and so did the CD named Precious Edition-- some kinda 2nd press or sth else -- of greedy dead souls.TTATT

this is a must buy!

@ missa-chan you can still try closet-child and other webshops if you want the limited editions or the dvds

i fortunately got everything they released so far, also really want the limited edition

Sign in to follow this