Sign in to follow this  
idealnite

lynch. new album 『 I BELIEVE IN ME 』 release

I am looking forward to this release, and Tiamat is a good band. Especially their two first releases and the stuff they did as Treblinka. But everything is very enjoyable.

About the new looks, is that the new bassist,

the one who standing behind Hazuki?

Nope, he's Asanao, the drummer. He cut his hair~

Akinori is the 2nd from the left.

And Lynch. does not seem to disappoint at all. Sounds pretty good after one listen at least. Even the breakdown thing that came twice was listenable and more.

Wow, the beginning was where I was worrying it was going to suck. I was so wrong.

It's true - lynch. never disappoints.

Hey I actually like these new things they've been releasing recently

Surely it's a lot better than what DEATHGAZE has been doing recently, I think I'll have to check this new cd out after all

You can't compare Lynch to Deathgaze.

Lynch = listenable

Deathgaze = unlistenable

Deathgaze just has to be one of the worst bands ever, and they ALWAYS have the worst drum sound. It's hilarious!

^ Maybe so but I've followed DEATHGAZE from the beginning and have always backed them up. The only flaw I have found is Ai's singing. He should just stick to growling. After 'genocide' and Ai taking up the vocals, they've been trying so hard to go the "lynch." route.

woah love the pv song! awsome, love the breakdowns! if this is the direction major is bringing them, its a good direction! even more excited for the new album!

Awesome song! I was expecting it to be generic, but I'm glad I was proven wrong. I have a feeling that the new album will be full of win and will possibly be their best one yet.

Awesome song! I was expecting it to be generic, but I'm glad I was proven wrong. I have a feeling that the new album will be full of win and will possibly be their best one yet.

This is my favourite Sadie song to date!!

lynch. = unlistenable

DEATHGAZE = listenable.

I know what to expect from both bands and have learned to accept them, but that doesn't mean I'll be swayed.

As people have done with DEATHGAZE, I have given lynch. plenty of chances and have always been left disappointed. [not to say there weren't some parts I liked in the new song, but there were more unfavorable parts as a whole...]

Title track was pretty nice, but at the moment it isn't a favorite.

My only input on the Deathgaze / lynch. debate is that both bands sound like the same thing the first time you listen to them unless you try hard enough to find their differences.

Seriously, I'm sick of that lynch. vs DEATHGAZE thing each time.

Anyway the PV is really nice and the song is amazing.

Great major debut! They never disapoint me.

You can't compare Lynch to Deathgaze.

Lynch = listenable

Deathgaze = unlistenable

Deathgaze just has to be one of the worst bands ever, and they ALWAYS have the worst drum sound. It's hilarious!

lynch. = unlistenable

DEATHGAZE = listenable.

I know what to expect from both bands and have learned to accept them, but that doesn't mean I'll be swayed.

As people have done with DEATHGAZE, I have given lynch. plenty of chances and have always been left disappointed. [not to say there weren't some parts I liked in the new song, but there were more unfavorable parts as a whole...]

LOL I'll never take those opinions seriously since Hazuki was the first vocalist in DEATHGAZE.

lynch = unlistenable

deathgaze = unlistenable

and so we all can eat a piece of rainbow cake of friendship

rainbow-cake.jpg

LOL I'll never take those opinions seriously since Hazuki was the first vocalist in DEATHGAZE.

:-P. That's honestly always my first thought but I figured that no one really cares :/. *shrugs*

I'm intervening before this topic gets any more off-track. Go make a DEATHGAZE vs. lynch. topic and discuss the semantics there (I swore there was one on the old, old TW). Here is for new and discussion of the new lynch. album. If you don't like lynch., don't be in this topic.

Sign in to follow this