◆ Guitar: 美沙麗-Misery-

→ Lu:Diace → Яisk un logic → Metis Gretel → Megaromania

◆ Guitar: 蜘影-Chikage-

→ Blanc⊃Nero → Lucy → アゲ?? → ????-??リエンジュ- → STELLA... → Megaromania

◆ Bass: 氷牙-Hyoga-

→ ミスリード → 焔 → Megaromania

◆ Drums: 邑詩-Yushi-

Ex-drums: ??蛇-Leda- [2008.03.10 - 2010.03.31]

I'm sure there are some Megaromania fans in this forum! Come on, show up! :domo:

Good shit. :headbang:

So okay, while they are not perfect (bloodshed) and have a few boring ass songs (God of Megaromania and Transparent Shrine...oh wait Kisaki wrote that) they certainly did grow on me, their releases are pretty good shit and for the most part a solid band. One of Undercode's more stable acts :)

Lovely~

I'm not a fair-weather fan like a lot of the kote-kei cult was when they first started (although I guess that mentality wouldn't be fair-weather because the more people ignore them the better they are, I guess that's a turbulent-weather fan). Love their Apocalypse single the most, but I can listen to all of their songs with no problem. I'm like miss trve here ^ and don't really like their ballads, so "Transparent Shine," the whole Holy Single, "美醜の果実," and a lot of their first mini-album don't really do it for me.

(God of Megaromania

:emo:

God of Megaromania is my favorite song of them, along with their Birth of an「Idea?? release (amazing :DUUR: )

Anyway, I did not really like their latest single, but their costume change made me look forward to their new single alot. I hope it's good 8)

Transparent Shine is the only song that I dislike. Other than that, they are perfect. I do wish though that they went back to Metis' music style.

New preview sounds cool, though Sui's voice is a little bit higher than usual. Loving Misery's solo. Can't wait to get my copies :wub:

Can somebody tell me what is the content of the 3 Wail of Crest bootleg DVD?

I'm not sure i'd like to buy...

If I remember correctly, it's behind the scenes videos, a live clip (1 for each DVD), and karaoke playing (1 or 2 members per DVD).

I only started liking them a few weeks ago, and that was because of a growing attachment to Metis Gretel. Sui's voice is a little higher than what I usually go for, but it's great as long as it's not a ballad. Favorite songs are Angelica Jewelry and Sabbath

On 2/19/2011 at 5:53 AM, Fleur de Neige said:

Drums: 邑詩-Yushi-

just resurrecting this because

i just learned that yushi was also a member of monokuro kinema. let that sink in....*_*

Does anyone know where I can purchase their last live DVD and live CD "The Legend of Creation"?

edit: Nevermind found them on PureSound. 

Edited by Paraph

Sign in to follow this