kuromi939

Can anyone help me identify who this is and find the full picture

Hello everyone!
I am currently just a guest here, passing by to ask for help finding who is in this picture. I stumbled upon it on twitter but image search isn't helping me at all ;;
I don't know if I have posted in the right category ( probably not ) so pls forgive me and bare with me on this hahah <3

C_PilqbXsAIaQc9.jpg

Spoiler

d04ebf78d947dbc23868d964b11f705d.jpg

original.jpg

When I saw a blue/teal hime cut short hair I was instantly reminded of "isn't it that guy from Pentagon?" but that is... not it.

But the visual does look familiar to me for some reason ; sorry I can't help but free bump! (I am now curious too!)

Edited by Chell

try asking person who posted it or if there is more pictures of that artist ask them.

i was going to confuse him for member nonvk band because of how he looks but i saw not same person in pic.

usually on twitter all those bands and pic pop up you can try posting it there too maybe you'll get a reply

see  his face before i just cant put name to band all remmeber is twitter home for all those pictures also

On 8/2/2020 at 7:31 PM, kuromi939 said:

Hello everyone!
I am currently just a guest here, passing by to ask for help finding who is in this picture. I stumbled upon it on twitter but image search isn't helping me at all ;;
I don't know if I have posted in the right category ( probably not ) so pls forgive me and bare with me on this hahah ❤️

C_PilqbXsAIaQc9.jpg

He looks like  Hyo (豹) from shellmy but i could be wrong.