suji

8P-SB suspends activities

I'm definitely going to miss it. They had bops. 解散 wasn't mentioned, so I hope it's just until the coronavirus is done and over with. You guys might not like EDM, but I do; I also like Mejibray, but I'm not here to shit on two guys who can't even go back to Meji if they wanted to. We all have to accept the fact that Meji is over with, I accepted that all my favorite bands 解散 already, except FULL EFFECT'

i liked their stuff, i liked them doing what they wanted. :c i hope it’s temporary and they come back after this whole virus is over.

I'm actually curious now, isnt japan kind of like moving back to normalcy. Like I know some vk bands are postponing some shows but at the same time others are still performing them, feels weird your excuse for suspending is activities is covid when I think this would be the time bands would start kicking up activities 

21 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

I'm actually curious now, isnt japan kind of like moving back to normalcy. Like I know some vk bands are postponing some shows but at the same time others are still performing them, feels weird your excuse for suspending is activities is covid when I think this would be the time bands would start kicking up activities 

imoo that's not even the reason. they've been doing separate things for a while now, and Koichi's all in on Trembling Bambi/using it as a front to get into VIP rooms and get a kickback from the club from all the bottles he makes the ladies buy him. 

26 minutes ago, Karma’s Hat said:

imoo that's not even the reason. they've been doing separate things for a while now, and Koichi's all in on Trembling Bambi/using it as a front to get into VIP rooms and get a kickback from the club from all the bottles he makes the ladies buy him. 

I feel like I was fortunate enough until now to not know about this bambi project but unfortunately that has now ended 

Don’t get me wrong, 8P-SB was a lot of fun live. I’m not a hater, I just had a sinking suspicion from the moment Koichi did their streamed anniversary live by himself.

My heart and best wishes goes to Genki, to be honest. I've said it from the start, the whole 8PSB project seems more like/suited for Koichi than it is to him. I hope he finds something else and that we continue to hear from him. A band, solo or whatever it is. The guy is more capable than just 8PSB.  

No hate to 8PSB. 'Entry' will always be on my playlist. 

My best wishes to Genki. I hope he's doing okay mentally.  Remaining hopeful he might come back to his roots for... something.. anything. I miss his screams.

As for Koichi as much as I loved his stage presence as a bassist I doubt he'll do anything vk related again. He seemed to have fun with this duo project and now he has his solo.

RIP the 8PSB train

Edited by fruitfork

7 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

From what I've seen/heard of some shows that are currently happening, they are under very different conditions and with social distancing inside the livehouse, etc. So no, even when there are shows, they are not back to "normal".