Tsukiyo Yazawa

One more guy which is returning to visual kei

Hi everyone,

I am Baptiste (but call me Tsukiyo), 25 years old. I was born in Vietnam but I grew up in France. I'm living in Belgium currently.

When I was 12 years old, one of my friend who made me discover a lot a musics (rock musics) sent me two videos. It was Gianism Shichi by Nightmare and Garnet by D'espairsRay. At first, I didn't really like those musics, I guess there were too different from what I usually listened and watched. But there was something that was pushing me to listen to them again and again. Some sort of curiosity. After some days, I ended up loving visual kei. It was one of the most important event of my life beacause visual kei influenced me a lot after that. During several years, I was listenning to visual kei musics and I discovered many bands. But sadly, around 2014, most of the bands that I loved disbanded or started to realese more commercial musics. On top of that, I didn't like the new bands at that time. Finally, I stoped being interested in visual kei scene.

But recently, one of my friend (another this time) encouraged me to post my photos on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/tsukiyo_yazawa/ if you are interrested) and I got in touch with some other visual kei fans. This led me to try visual kei musics again and... here I am. So, I hope I will like some new musics because I am a bit tired to listen to the same musics for 10 years.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any suggestions or just to say hi. See you ;)

My favorites bands are : 
ALSDEAD
D'espairsRay
DIAURA
Lin-the end of corruption world-
Megaromania
NIGHTMARE
-OZ-
Phantasmagoria
Sadie
SCREW
the Gazette

Musics I love the most :
Jukai Ni Saku Ai - SCREW
Eternal Wish ~Todokame Kimi E~ - Raphael
AURORA -destinies of world- - Megaromania

Welcome to MH and welcome back to visual kei! I really like your taste! 

I love Megaromania, Phantasmagoria, and Lin! Have you checked out Sui's solo project David? He's been releasing a whole lot of stuff lately and is supposed to perform in Paris next year (!!!) Are you also in 90s visual kei by chance?

If you have any questions or concerns, please message me or any other staff with a red/blue/green name!

Hi! I think I've seen you on Facebook, either in a visual kei group or we have mutual friends. Welcome! 

It looks like we have a few favourite bands in common. 😊

4 hours ago, suji said:

Welcome to MH and welcome back to visual kei! I really like your taste! 

I love Megaromania, Phantasmagoria, and Lin! Have you checked out Sui's solo project David? He's been releasing a whole lot of stuff lately and is supposed to perform in Paris next year (!!!) Are you also in 90s visual kei by chance?

If you have any questions or concerns, please message me or any other staff with a red/blue/green name!

Thank you very much ! Yes, I checked out a few musics by David but they didn't catch me. However, the one that you shared sounds great, I think I am going to give it a shot again. Thanks. On the other hand, I listened to Dracula by his new group, it was pretty good but far from what he did before in Megaromania, I mean, in my "personal ladder". In any case, I feel its two projects are a different style compared to Megaromania. 
Aside from Eternal Wish ~Todokame Kimi E~ by Raphael, I didn't listen that much 90s visual kei musics, but feel free to give me some advices.

2 hours ago, platy said:

holy shit, your style is awesome

Thank you, glad you like it ! 

58 minutes ago, uirosos said:

Hi! I think I've seen you on Facebook, either in a visual kei group or we have mutual friends. Welcome! 

It looks like we have a few favourite bands in common. 😊

Hi, honestly, I would be really surprised because I don't have many friends on Facebook and I am not in any visual kei group ^^ Anyway, thanks for the nice welcome. Maybe you could suggest me some bands which sounds like those we have in common :)

1 hour ago, Tsukiyo Yazawa said:

Hi, honestly, I would be really surprised because I don't have many friends on Facebook and I am not in any visual kei group ^^ Anyway, thanks for the nice welcome. Maybe you could suggest me some bands which sounds like those we have in common :)

You look so familiar to me, I thought I must've seen you online somewhere, but I must be mistaken!! 
The artist I'm going to recommend might not be too similar to the bands you listed, but I really enjoy it. No worries if you don't. 

12 hours ago, uirosos said:

You look so familiar to me, I thought I must've seen you online somewhere, but I must be mistaken!! 
The artist I'm going to recommend might not be too similar to the bands you listed, but I really enjoy it. No worries if you don't. 

No problem 😄 Maybe you saw me somewhere else ^^
Regarding Deep, I really like it. It makes me think of Mujun To Sora by Lynch. Thanks, I will check out more musics by König.

12 hours ago, monkeybanana4 said:

Hi, welcome! You have awesome tastes in VK! I also love Jaku ni Saku Ai by Screw. Such a great song.

Hello, thank you ! There are many songs realesed by SCREW that I like (especially Wailling wall or Doukoku No Ato). Too bad their songs became too commercial to me in the end :(

On 7/25/2020 at 9:55 AM, Tsukiyo Yazawa said:

Hello, thank you ! There are many songs realesed by SCREW that I like (especially Wailling wall or Doukoku No Ato). Too bad their songs became too commercial to me in the end :(

Oh, same here! Wailing Wall is another one of my favorite songs by them. I still loved them, but yeah, I agree. I was sad about the direction they were taking (music wise) by the end of their career. At least they left us with some great songs, though!

On 7/25/2020 at 4:55 AM, Tsukiyo Yazawa said:

No problem 😄 Maybe you saw me somewhere else ^^
Regarding Deep, I really like it. It makes me think of Mujun To Sora by Lynch. Thanks, I will check out more musics by König.

If you like König, the vocalist has had a few other bands and projects. You can see all the bands he’s been in here. Vall’na racill is pretty old school, but Sugar is amazing and worth listening to.