Spike760

lynch.

This album was suprisingly refreshing, too bad no one has done an official review on here yet.

I'd like to take time to give the album a rundown myself. Maybe giving myself a full 30 days at least

Guest lynchisizer

well for me it's the best album of 2015, but I probably won't write a review about it, it would be just full of fangirling, nothing else, I'm not good at arguing anything, if I like it, I like it, and that's it xP

I agree it was a refreshing album. Although, I thought the album would have been heavier. It was a bit more upbeat than expected. After my initial listen, I still have to say I like Gallows more because it had tighter composition imo. Some of Dark's songs had a wierd flow that left me wanting more or had me wishing the song turned out a little different (cosmos and beast for example). But, it'll definitely grow on me over time and it's still a great album!

Although, I will be honest and say jazz lynch. is not my kind of lynch. Ghost will be exactly that: a song I don't see :P

5 months since the release of this, and I can still play this from beginning to end.

I realize now that some of the tracks on this album have this spanish instrumental sound, hence why I like it so much.

fuck it i'm bumping the band thread so i can fill it with garbage later

Spoiler

VZ69Qz7.jpg

found this on IG, good to see the actual title for KILLING CULT make its debut

On 21/10/2016 at 1:35 AM, cvltic said:

fuck it i'm bumping the band thread so i can fill it with garbage later

Reveal hidden contents

VZ69Qz7.jpg

found this on IG, good to see the actual title for KILLING CULT make its debut

Hey what is the " linch situation " atm? 

lynch. announced they'll be performing at COUNTDOWN JAPAN, a pretty major multi-genre event. i'm gonna be honest i'm worried, the only other visual act is Golden Bomber..........

otherwise we're just midway through the tour for THE NITES OF AVANTGARDE, i'll just aggregate the good stuff in one place for anyone who wants to know

instagram live videos

10.20 Osaka - THE OUTRAGE SEXUALITY

10.20 Osaka - KILLING CUNT

10.22 Kagoshima - EVIDENCE

10.22 Kagoshima - NEEDLEZ
10.23 Fukuoka - DAMNED
10.26 Kyoto - F.A.K.E.
10.29 Takamatsu - KILLING CUNT

10.29 Takamatsu - NEEDLEZ
10.30 Hiroshima - DAMNED (Halloween outfits)

11.03 Hamamatsu - Happy 42nd Birthday Reo
11.04 Yokohama - EVIDENCE
11.04 Yokohama -PLEDGE

Halloween Costumes
(Hazuki as TDK Joker, Reo as Brandon Lee from The Crow, Yusuke as a spooky scary skeleton, Akinori as Rob Zombie!, Asanao as a Killer Clown, staff as whore grab bag)

Spoiler

bRt3wHn.jpgiAm4MUZ.jpg

^ they picked way small venues for Osaka/Tokyo/Nagoya, I don't know what they were thinking considering they scaled up the size for almost everywhere else. i'm sorry you missed it!

Hazuki announced that he's selling an 80 page photobook with a 2 song CD for his solo shows in December.
http://www.artoy.co.jp/hazuki-souen.html
tracklist is
1. keibetsu (an original song for the show)

2. THIS COMA (souen ver.)
presumably both piano/vocal only since that's the show theme.
there's no net sales which is bullshit, ya girl is hoping it's not suddenly going to be one per person because a friend offered to pick one up for me.

^ I found out way too late to get tickets, which is unfortunate because they were not coming around again before I leave.

Hazuki confirmed that THIS COMA would also be vocal and piano only.

But goddam, that's an expensive book!

Edited by patientZERO

^ it's actually ridiculously overpriced, but apparently it costs them 5000 yen per unit to make?? is it printed on gold leaf or what. and sure enough it was limited to 1 per person in the end... but i'm still attempting to get one.

anyway, tour's over so here's the video roundup.

11.08 Sapporo - THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME

11.08 Sapporo - MIRRORS
11.09 Sapporo - GREED

11.12 Sendai - MAD
11.12 Sendai - ALL THIS I'LL GIVE YOU
11.15 Shibuya - VANISH
11.15 Shibuya - BEAST

11.17 Nagoya - Happy 30th Birthday AK

they announced Kings & Queens III, this time with showings in Osaka and Nagoya. K&Q is a series of events where they play their softer songs as a dinner show of sorts. basically, suit daddies
hFENNUf.jpg

Are there any updates to Akinoris arrest?

The band is quiet since then and i'm getting pretty nervous not reading anything from anyone.

Asanao and Hazuki were frequently tweeting until then.

I really hope there will be an announcement soon how this will all go on. D:

and to pick up Benios point...yes the photobook is so damn expensive. I wanted it...afterwards I don't :'D

Did anyone bought Hazukis latest shirt? I'm curious if he will resell it again like the last time. It's damn awesome <3

3 hours ago, Nisshoku said:

Did anyone bought Hazukis latest shirt? I'm curious if he will resell it again like the last time. It's damn awesome <3

I got it! The print is really amazing, but the problem with it and the GREED shirt is they're juuust the wrong length for me, so they're harder to style. I def like this one more than the GREED shirt tho, it's so pretty

On 14.12.2016 at 10:15 PM, cvltic said:

I got it! The print is really amazing, but the problem with it and the GREED shirt is they're juuust the wrong length for me, so they're harder to style. I def like this one more than the GREED shirt tho, it's so pretty

Oh is it too long or short? I really like that oversize style but i guess it's hard to style if you're not hazuki xD

I like this one more either. Was is it easy to order? I can't speak japanese so i found it pretty difficult to get through the shopping site :/

Today Hazuki tweeted an official announcement.

Akinori will depart from the band. Seems like he also have been arrested for having marijuana with him.

The band will continue with the remaining 4 band members but will stay on hiatus for an undefined time.

It's pretty sad. I liked Aki a lot and I guess it'll change many things inside the band. He was part of the Black Triangle as well.

Sure every country has its laws and stuff but it's pretty sad, he leaves. Sure there's no other way. I guess the japanese fans won't accept that kind of misbehaviour.

Hopefully it doesn't affect lynchs reputation :/

sick 5 month bump because the setlist at hzk's solo with takumi was kinda neato if you like covers

1. THIS COMA

2. anemone
3. above the skin
4. mizukagami (Cocco)

5. yuki no hana (Mika Nakashima)

6. keibetsu
7. kaze no yukue (L'arc~en~ciel)
8. MELODIES (Kiyoharu)

9. ain't afraid to die (Dir en grey)

10. FOREVER  & EVER (LUNA SEA)
11. PHANTOM

12. ETERNITY

Ppl shared links to short clips on Hazuki's instagram from that live, sounded great! I really wish he could share more, but I guess there won't be any release from that with the covers.

i really wish they could put out the dvd, it would be a license to print money :'( also i heard Kaoru and more unusually, the entirety of BUCK-TICK was there which is pretty dang cool for him. but he didn't do a B-T cover this time, lmao...

idk if anyone else was considering buying the photobook since they decided to put it up for mail order... i got mine today and i must say it's pretty high quality. solid hardcover and quite large! there's not too much i can say about the inside without sounding ridiculous bc obviously i think the subject is an attractive dude, but in general the photography is quite nice (despite what my iphone camera quality might suggest)... it's pretty pricey but for collectors/hzk stans i recommend it.

Oh I didn't know BT members also attended! Hopefully that means he will cover BT song in December? ;)

I got the photobook as well. I agree that it's pricey but definitely worth it! The cover itself looks amazing!

So I'm reviving an old thread to ask a question: When the 10th Anniversary album came out, didn't they release a song (for free?) on their website that wasn't on the album. I remember it being in .wav format or something weird too. I used to have it, but I have since misplaced the file ... or I'm completely making this thing up in my head.

20 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

So I'm reviving an old thread to ask a question: When the 10th Anniversary album came out, didn't they release a song (for free?) on their website that wasn't on the album. I remember it being in .wav format or something weird too. I used to have it, but I have since misplaced the file ... or I'm completely making this thing up in my head.

Yeah, the new EVILLY(.wav) got cut from the best of by King Rec because it had banned words in it lmao. Since it was distributed for free on their site it's probably OK to share it here, right? EVILLY.wav

9 minutes ago, cvltic said:

Yeah, the new EVILLY(.wav) got cut from the best of by King Rec because it had banned words in it lmao. Since it was distributed for free on their site it's probably OK to share it here, right? EVILLY.wav

Banned words...?

15 minutes ago, Furik said:

Banned words...?

They usually only censor Hazuki's drug-related lyrics (well that & the "cunt" song) and he usually just messes with the lyrics enough by placing something that can be read the same way in the lyrics booklet instead... but the problem word in EVILLY was semi-censored even when they were indie so I guess it's really not acceptable.
The problem lyric is "乱離ってんだ" which is just a cover b/c it's supposed to sound like "ラリってんだ" which means something like "I'm high as hell/tripping/nodding".

Edited by cvltic