Spike760

lynch.

9 hours ago, cvltic said:

Yeah, the new EVILLY(.wav) got cut from the best of by King Rec because it had banned words in it lmao. Since it was distributed for free on their site it's probably OK to share it here, right? EVILLY.wav

You're the best! I couldn't remember what song it was. Just that it was one word (as is like 80% of their songs) and it started with an E (which doesn't narrow it down any further).

tri-monthly bump time in anticipation of the prodigal son returning home this weekend

they've almost sold out makuhari which is incredible (the yellow triangle on the page indicates that there are few tickets remaining)
to even get the triangle is far beyond what i expected

they're also offering nagoyan fare at the venue with incredible names such as:
i'meshi-ck b'cuz love you (dote-meshi)
i believe in men (kishimen)
light-ni-ng (dote-ni)
you-lynch. (youlinji)

it's definitely a reference to the song! specifically the pre-pulse_ MCs where hazuki asks everybody if they want to fuck/says a bunch of other filthy shit... it's kind of a fandom in-joke to use the word "pulse" in place of "sex" sometimes

The food available at the venue kinda surprised me, but I love the names they made!! I was planning to go for door time, but will definitely want to grab i'me-shi-ck for lunch 😁

- Asanao dropping his pick at the beginning 

- hazuki playing guitar with his teeth

- ysk pulling a fan out of his ass

- reo’s standing outbursts. 

They should do this at every live

On 7/1/2018 at 7:02 PM, Melon Soda said:

- Asanao dropping his pick at the beginning 

- hazuki playing guitar with his teeth

- ysk pulling a fan out of his ass

- reo’s standing outbursts. 

They should do this at every live

I wish I could see them live :(

Spoiler

Did he sing like this before? because he is a Lycaon fan boy and he's doing his notes like Yuuki (whining) and Eros is Lycaon's iconic song/pv. The instrumental has their touch too if your really familiar with Lycaon. I'll start following them now since they know what good music is now. Though most of the album is ass or mehh. :tw_joy::tw_joy::tw_joy: Lycaon upgraded Rose from them so it's only fair

Edited by blackdoll

On 4/1/2020 at 4:36 PM, blackdoll said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Did he sing like this before? because he is a Lycaon fan boy and he's doing his notes like Yuuki (whining) and Eros is Lycaon's iconic song/pv. The instrumental has their touch too if your really familiar with Lycaon. I'll start following them now since they know what good music is now. Though most of the album is ass or mehh. :tw_joy::tw_joy::tw_joy: Lycaon upgraded Rose from them so it's only fair

good joke